singhbj singh

In Australia, principal and teacher honoured for retying Sikh student's 'patka'

singhbj singh    1,179

Turban ban and restrictions on wearing Sikh religious symbols across the world often make news, but in Australia, a school principal and a teacher tied five-year-old Sikh student's patka (Sikh head covering) after it was accidentally removed by a fellow student.

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/amritsar/in-australia-principal-and-teacher-honoured-for-retying-sikh-students-patka/articleshow/58715143.cms

• Like 1

I can bet with a 99% certainty that teacher and principal were left-wingers / liberals . Right-wingers don't tend to have such values in them

Kira    1,264
On 2017-5-17 at 6:29 PM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I can bet with a 99% certainty that teacher and principal were left-wingers / liberals . Right-wingers don't tend to have such values in them

my best friend is a right win christian. He's one of the most down to earth, spiritual and wisest people I know.

Guest Jacfsing2   
Guest Jacfsing2
On 5/17/2017 at 1:29 PM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Liberals and conservatives are not how people build values. We build values because of our intuition as people. You can find good liberals and good conservatives aa well as bad liberals and bad conservatives. You seem to have this problem of grouping people together and that's not right. You can even find some Amritdhari a*holes, while finding Atheists who actually want to make the world better.

Sukhvirk1976    199
1 hour ago, Kira said:

my best friend is a right win christian. He's one of the most down to earth, spiritual and wisest people I know.

How does that work? 

Kira    1,264
On 2017-5-19 at 3:36 AM, Sukhvirk1976 said:

How does that work? 

This might shock you but not everyone is the same. Even within religions people's thoughts and feelings on God can be wait for it....drastically different from the norm. Christianity is a broad term for a whole myriad of beliefs/sects that came or claim to come from Jesus Christ.

Edited by Kira
  • Like 1