Fake Sikhs once again Do Guru's Beadhi In Gurdwara this time Germany

genie

On 21/05/2017 at 6:47 AM, DhadrianwaleZindabad said:

DDT cannot continue violence against GurSikhs

Gursikhs dont tell people that naam japna is tota ratan.

Gursikhs dont tell others that sarovars are just pools of water and that Sachkhand Sri HariMandir Sahib is just a building.

Gursikhs don't give siropas to those who claim that Guru Nanak Dev Ji would have to learn how to use a mobile phone fi he were to be born today.

Gursikhs don't others that that naam simran is useless because it never helped ward off the attack in 1984.

Gursikhs don't sit next to those that say or think these things.

Only cockroaches say and thinki these things, and they get squashed. And guess what kind of person supports those who support those who say these things against Sikhi.

21 hours ago, DhadrianwaleZindabad said:

I am willing to donate $1,000 to any accredited Sikh charity of your choice if you are willing to be a man

A man? I have been asking you for over 2 years to given ONE piece of evidence to substantiate your claim that DT canvassed for the Congress in 1980 elections. When are you going to be a man?

21 hours ago, DhadrianwaleZindabad said:

Akalifauj Ji - if you are such a Singh Soorma - then don't run away from debating me on any topic that you disagree with me about. I have never heard of Sikhs being too cowardly to justify why and what they believe in or being scared to debate. You are the first!

He isn't the first. You beat him by a length of 2 years.

On 5/23/2017 at 0:40 AM, Akalifauj said:

Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa was from the pind and a pindu.....only had an education up to 5th grade.  He was a proud pindu.  Unlike you who hides in a crowd of sheep with your hair cut; moni. As you wish you walk into strip clubs and drink alcohol.  Can't prevent yourself from swearing on a Sikh forum, which shows the state of your mind and real habits.  Your a sheep and always will be one.  

Moni, you even fight like sheep.  

Plenty of keshdhari guys (sadly) do exactly what you are crying about pendu.