singhbj singh

Brand-new Sikh Political Party called The Panth Party

2 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

What Sikh issues should he be promoting exactly 

People forget Banda Singh Bahadur started with just 40 sikhs but he brought down sirhind because people came pouring in .

Numbers do matter in democracy but you have to be leader like that . Numbers is the reason that current mindset among most sikhs of keeping our numbers less is going to be a deadly lesson for sikhs . 

In democracy, numbers is everything. They don't care how good you're or how much you contributed . Its of no use to politicians in winning votes as they go by votebank . This is why muslims are flourishing in UK, because they know how to game the system.

I know my statement will hurt but Borris might have thought of us as a kaum of drinkers anyways , as its a known fact in india and elsewhere.

Not that I condone his behavior. 

Sukhvirk1976    189
47 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

People forget Banda Singh Bahadur started with just 40 sikhs but he brought down sirhind because people came pouring in .

Numbers do matter in democracy but you have to be leader like that . Numbers is the reason that current mindset among most sikhs of keeping our numbers less is going to be a deadly lesson for sikhs . 

In democracy, numbers is everything. They don't care how good you're or how much you contributed . Its of no use to politicians in winning votes as they go by votebank . This is why muslims are flourishing in UK, because they know how to game the system.

I made no mention of numbers 

Sukhvirk1976    189
52 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

More evidence that white (esp British) are a bunch of ungrateful wretches  and should never be trusted .

Just 2 mins of waah waahi for the immense contribution of sikhs for them in World wars.

If they were true to the sikhs, they would have provided a separate homeland for us in 1947 itself and would have provided a peaceful and blood-less exodus of people in 1947 but most casualties in 1947 were of sikhs. I blame british squarely for it , as they didn't even care for people they ruled over for 150 years.

Then they helped Indian govt orchestrate op bluestar.

Wake up singho ! these pale skins brits are no friend of ours, never were .. Mussle are the true cure for such a**holes. Now that they have come across someone who's nastier than they're , they're shaking in their boots lol  

Wow 

What nonsense 

1 hour ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Wow 

What nonsense 

Good then ! Lage raho in your pseudo false bubble which bears no semblance to reality. Meanwhile, muslims will bend the elbows of gorey britishers with their immense reproductive success . We claim we have quality, not quantity . The truth is we need to up our quality as well as our quantity as we neither have quantity nor quality of past centuries singhs.

The other day an amritdhari singh , a childhood friend of mine scoffed off my idea of sikhs having atleast 3 kids. Why ? 

Didn't Guru Gobind Singh ji have 4 sons ? Didn't many other olden day singhs have more kids? thats the only reason we have even 25 million numbers, nai ta inne vi nai hone si ! The height of complacency of sikhs is astounding thesedays.

Edited by AjeetSinghPunjabi
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

I made no mention of numbers 

Numbers are the game in democracy or even battlefield. 

You think most politicians would pander to a community which maybe rich but has no numbers ? the gaddars would rather pander to exploding muslim demography at the cost of their own country but hey atleast muslims got reproductive success, no matter how much we tend to hate the mussle. 

• Like 2

Akalifauj    784

This is a great step taken by this Singh.  The Canadians politicians have done nothing for Sikhs by joining major parties.  More damage has been done by watering down Sikhi to bend at the knees for their political party.  They have ruined nagar kirtan by making them into political events and allowing bhangra teams to dance to manmat music.  The respect for Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji has been completely lost at these events.  Its a mela now.  

On 2017-5-20 at 10:43 AM, Akalifauj said:

This is a great step taken by this Singh.  The Canadians politicians have done nothing for Sikhs by joining major parties.  More damage has been done by watering down Sikhi to bend at the knees for their political party.  They have ruined nagar kirtan by making them into political events and allowing bhangra teams to dance to manmat music.  The respect for Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji has been completely lost at these events.  Its a mela now.  

I agree with the latter part of your post. But, we Canadian Sikhs have everything we need. We don't need our politicians catering to us. There are no battles to be fought. They're there to serve Canadians. 

imhosingh    41

It's better for jagmeet to stand on his own platform than be sucked into the games of the big political parties. If you've ever been involved in politics you would know what what the politicians say to the 'plebs' is very different to what they say and do elsewhere . The anology I like is imagine politics is a massive cocktail, if you put a small drop of honesty and integrity in if you wouldn't be able to taste it due to 99.99% of it being filled with other 'things'. If he went in as a Tory, labour or liberal he has to follow the party line first and foremost or risk losing his seat. Most of the people who 'give up themselves' for the power and position are weirdos, case in point being the likes of Paul uppal and sajid javid, two very perculiar folks who only like their 'brownness' when it can get them a vote.