Brand-new Sikh Political Party called The Panth Party

Guest Jacfsing2
2 hours ago, genie said:

I think there are positives and negatives from this new UK Sikh party being created and this guy jagmeet singh standing for election. Yes most non-sikhs wont vote for him and probably not many Sikhs either and Yes it will split the sikh votes for the various candidates in the place he is contesting but also it will start to awake the political Sikh conscience to campaign for Sikh rights rather than suffering in silence at the hands of the corrupt despotic British establishment who actively engaged in the overt and covert genocide of many nations and peoples across the world aswell as Indian subcontinent Sikhs in 1846, 1919, 1947 and along with the indian puppet government in 1984. 

I feel jagmeet personally is a bit of loose cannon but if he can be groomed to think before he speaks and be trained to be a better political candidate then he may actually get somewhere.

This party can be a blessing in disguise to help Sikhs organise politically under 1 banner to fight for british Sikh interests because every other community is fighting for their own interests particularly the abrahmic groups and as we should know the hindu community is always pro-india government so they are safe and secure in their future with 1 billion population and a nuclear armed Indian army. The jews are secure they got nuclear armed israel and have huge bankster montery and political agenda influence. The islamics have huge economic oil producing power houses of iran and saudi funding their various geo-political agenda's around the world with 1.5 billion muslim population funding illegal wars, state terrorism and conflicts around the world. The west's atheists and Christians with their catholic church 3 billion population and number of politicians ideologically aligned to the vatican bank is hugely influential in starting and funding illegal wars, state terrorism and conflicts around the world.

Sikhs are far behind and lacking political power and sooner or later Sikh collective conscience will realise that in order to survive in the world political power and proper representation is a must.

Logically speaking without speaking in idealistic terms, what chance do you expect Jagmeet Singh winning his own seat? He isn't prepared to fight dirty to win in an election and doesn't seem to talk about Non-Sikh British issues, when most of his voters will be Non-Sikhs. Even the Muslims and other religious members of parties in diverse countries will pretend to appreciate other views within secular parties, while Jagmeet Singh is trying to start a Sikh party, while running in a Non-Sikh district.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he actually wins all the Sikh votes, (not happening), and that he somehow wins Non-Sikh votes and wins his election, regardless whether he wins or lost his own election, if Sikhs themselves don't start running for elections in other seats, it is still a broken idea. 

What I really see from his election is not him winning or losing, but rather building hope to Sikhs to run in other districts. (I don't mean one of those seats political parties specifically choose for losing districts, but an actual competition). If more Sikhs aren't inspired, one seat in Parliament isn't going to force others to listen to Sikh issues in a wide area.

52 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Logically speaking without speaking in idealistic terms, what chance do you expect Jagmeet Singh winning his own seat? He isn't prepared to fight dirty to win in an election and doesn't seem to talk about Non-Sikh British issues, when most of his voters will be Non-Sikhs. Even the Muslims and other religious members of parties in diverse countries will pretend to appreciate other views within secular parties, while Jagmeet Singh is trying to start a Sikh party, while running in a Non-Sikh district.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he actually wins all the Sikh votes, (not happening), and that he somehow wins Non-Sikh votes and wins his election, regardless whether he wins or lost his own election, if Sikhs themselves don't start running for elections in other seats, it is still a broken idea. 

What I really see from his election is not him winning or losing, but rather building hope to Sikhs to run in other districts. (I don't mean one of those seats political parties specifically choose for losing districts, but an actual competition). If more Sikhs aren't inspired, one seat in Parliament isn't going to force others to listen to Sikh issues in a wide area.

What Sikh issues should he be promoting exactly 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

More evidence that white (esp British) are a bunch of ungrateful wretches  and should never be trusted .

Just 2 mins of waah waahi for the immense contribution of sikhs for them in World wars.

If they were true to the sikhs, they would have provided a separate homeland for us in 1947 itself and would have provided a peaceful and blood-less exodus of people in 1947 but most casualties in 1947 were of sikhs. I blame british squarely for it , as they didn't even care for people they ruled over for 150 years.

Then they helped Indian govt orchestrate op bluestar.

Wake up singho ! these pale skins brits are no friend of ours, never were .. Mussle are the true cure for such a**holes. Now that they have come across someone who's nastier than they're , they're shaking in their boots lol  

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
2 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

What Sikh issues should he be promoting exactly 

People forget Banda Singh Bahadur started with just 40 sikhs but he brought down sirhind because people came pouring in .

Numbers do matter in democracy but you have to be leader like that . Numbers is the reason that current mindset among most sikhs of keeping our numbers less is going to be a deadly lesson for sikhs . 

In democracy, numbers is everything. They don't care how good you're or how much you contributed . Its of no use to politicians in winning votes as they go by votebank . This is why muslims are flourishing in UK, because they know how to game the system.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

I know my statement will hurt but Borris might have thought of us as a kaum of drinkers anyways , as its a known fact in india and elsewhere.

Not that I condone his behavior. 

47 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

People forget Banda Singh Bahadur started with just 40 sikhs but he brought down sirhind because people came pouring in .

Numbers do matter in democracy but you have to be leader like that . Numbers is the reason that current mindset among most sikhs of keeping our numbers less is going to be a deadly lesson for sikhs . 

In democracy, numbers is everything. They don't care how good you're or how much you contributed . Its of no use to politicians in winning votes as they go by votebank . This is why muslims are flourishing in UK, because they know how to game the system.

I made no mention of numbers 

52 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

More evidence that white (esp British) are a bunch of ungrateful wretches  and should never be trusted .

Just 2 mins of waah waahi for the immense contribution of sikhs for them in World wars.

If they were true to the sikhs, they would have provided a separate homeland for us in 1947 itself and would have provided a peaceful and blood-less exodus of people in 1947 but most casualties in 1947 were of sikhs. I blame british squarely for it , as they didn't even care for people they ruled over for 150 years.

Then they helped Indian govt orchestrate op bluestar.

Wake up singho ! these pale skins brits are no friend of ours, never were .. Mussle are the true cure for such a**holes. Now that they have come across someone who's nastier than they're , they're shaking in their boots lol  

Wow 

What nonsense 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
1 hour ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Wow 

What nonsense 

Good then ! Lage raho in your pseudo false bubble which bears no semblance to reality. Meanwhile, muslims will bend the elbows of gorey britishers with their immense reproductive success . We claim we have quality, not quantity . The truth is we need to up our quality as well as our quantity as we neither have quantity nor quality of past centuries singhs.

The other day an amritdhari singh , a childhood friend of mine scoffed off my idea of sikhs having atleast 3 kids. Why ? 

Didn't Guru Gobind Singh ji have 4 sons ? Didn't many other olden day singhs have more kids? thats the only reason we have even 25 million numbers, nai ta inne vi nai hone si ! The height of complacency of sikhs is astounding thesedays.