Gurvinder Mudhar must have serious mental health issues or forced to convert

genie

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
2 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

No parent, (any religion), would want to see their child convert, (any religion). But if a child were to convert into any religion, the reasons should be because they view the other religion as theologically superior, not because of this f*cker's bogus reasons. Sometimes people convert for bogus reasons which makes the very idea of a religion a joke. One day someone could be a Christian, then turn Atheist, then Muslim, then back into Atheist, going for Buddhist, tries Hinduism, and finally goes back to Christianity, (Sikhi wasn't included in this person's journey because they didn't know what that was).

I know of a hindu punjabi youth who was really dedicated to sikhi . He would only go to gurudwaras, raen sabhai , sewa, etc and never to temple. He wanted to take amrit but his parents stopped him . So much for hindu-sikh brotherhood

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

On a serious note, "Jaise sangat , taisi sobha" . He kept friends with islamists (not decent muslims) , partook of smoke which is haraam in sikhi and then he found something which matched his beliefs . Bingo ! islam (in its modern corrupt interpretation)

A larger question is "Whats so wrong with our community that despite being a minority , we churn out so much of trash ? this guy, sunny leone, punjabi hoes , our men high on haircuts and weed to name a few"

Guest Jacfsing2
1 minute ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I know of a hindu punjabi youth who was really dedicated to sikhi . He would only go to gurudwaras, raen sabhai , sewa, etc and never to temple. He wanted to take amrit but his parents stopped him . So much for hindu-sikh brotherhood

A child has to make their own choice, when you view your destiny in the hands of your parents, you are a Ghulami. The only reason most people are Sikhs today, (with extremely rare exceptions), is because one of their ancestors decided to convert against their parents wishes. Where have I said anything related to Hindu-Sikh brotherhood? (These are topics you should mention in real life with people claiming such things, not on an online forum, where none of us believe in the RSS brotherhood, but rather humanity brotherhood).

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
Just now, Jacfsing2 said:

A child has to make their own choice, when you view your destiny in the hands of your parents, you are a Ghulami. The only reason most people are Sikhs today, (with extremely rare exceptions), is because one of their ancestors decided to convert against their parents wishes. Where have I said anything related to Hindu-Sikh brotherhood? (These are topics you should mention in real life with people claiming such things, not on an online forum, where none of us believe in the RSS brotherhood, but rather humanity brotherhood).

Hindus would make you believe they always raised their eldermost son as a sikh and in doing so , they did a big favor on us. 

Hinduists are some nasty people 

Guest Jacfsing2
1 minute ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Hindus would make you believe they always raised their eldermost son as a sikh and in doing so , they did a big favor on us. 

Hinduists are some nasty people 

ANY and ALL Non-Khatris claiming such things are just lying, and any Non-Punjabi Khatris claiming such things are also lying. I highly doubt even 10% of Hindus are Punjabi Khatris, so they are just spilling non-sense for the most part. (Not being castist, but being legit).

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
Just now, Jacfsing2 said:

ANY and ALL Non-Khatris claiming such things are just lying, and any Non-Punjabi Khatris claiming such things are also lying. I highly doubt even 10% of Hindus are Punjabi Khatris, so they are just spilling non-sense for the most part. (Not being castist, but being legit).

even if what they say is true , so what ? it doesn't mean anything today. Most likely my ancestors were hindu but I am sure they became sikhs of their own volition 

3 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

What if he had converted to hinduism instead ? would his  parents have boycotted him then ?

I didn't say anything about his parent's boycotting him, I said " they're probably better off without him if that's all the moral compass he has ", there's a difference.

What religion he converted to is irrelevant, what it show's is that he didn't really have a belief in Sikhism in the first place, I can pretty much guarantee that once he's served his time he'll get out and being a muslim will be the last thing on his mind.

3 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

On a serious note, "Jaise sangat , taisi sobha" . He kept friends with islamists (not decent muslims) , partook of smoke which is haraam in sikhi and then he found something which matched his beliefs . Bingo ! islam (in its modern corrupt interpretation)

A larger question is "Whats so wrong with our community that despite being a minority , we churn out so much of trash ? this guy, sunny leone, punjabi hoes , our men high on haircuts and weed to name a few"

Completely agree with your fist comment, the sangat we keep will usually determine our actions, not always, but most of the time.

What's wrong with our community has very little to do with our religion, every community churns our "trash" it's just that we only notice the bad seed from our community, there are plenty of good one's doing good thing's but we never seen to give them any publicity.

On 2017-5-20 at 4:12 PM, kcmidlands said:

I didn't say anything about his parent's boycotting him, I said " they're probably better off without him if that's all the moral compass he has ", there's a difference.

What religion he converted to is irrelevant, what it show's is that he didn't really have a belief in Sikhism in the first place, I can pretty much guarantee that once he's served his time he'll get out and being a muslim will be the last thing on his mind.

Completely agree with your fist comment, the sangat we keep will usually determine our actions, not always, but most of the time.

What's wrong with our community has very little to do with our religion, every community churns our "trash" it's just that we only notice the bad seed from our community, there are plenty of good one's doing good thing's but we never seen to give them any publicity.

I suspect dad and Mum , nonreligious just balle balle approach to life...usual grounds for ignoring the signs of kids in trouble whether drugs or grooming ...