genie

Gurvinder Mudhar must have serious mental health issues or forced to convert

18 posts in this topic

Either this guy is mentally ill or is sane and a complete disgrace to his family and Sikh community.
 
He is a druggie and alcoholic got into a car crash which killed his muslim mate and now he has converted to islam to make up for his muslim mates death.
 
What kinda madness is going inside the heads of some of our youth? I'm guessing and suspect his muslim mate was a drug dealer and other criminal muslims within his social circle have pressurized and probably threatened him to convert or suffer consequences. I know there is a huge problem in UK prisons also with muslim criminals in gangs forcing non-muslims to convert on jail or suffer physical attacks.
 
================
‘I’m converting to Islam to atone for my friend’s death’

‘I’m converting to Islam to atone for my friend’s death’

11 May 2017
STRATFORD

A Sikh driver who killed his friend after a drink and drugs binge has been jailed for four years and 10 months. Gurvinder Mudhar, 25, downed vodkas mixed with energy drinks and smoked cannabis two hours before he flipped his Honda Civic, killing 31-year-old Zeigum Mohammed. Mudha, who had no driving license or insurance and comes from a Sikh family, has since converted to Islam to ‘atone’ for killing his Muslim friend. He swerved in and out of traffic and…

 

source: http://courtnewsuk.co.uk/im-converting-islam-atone-friends-death/

 

Edited by genie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

A Sikh driver who killed his friend after a drink and drugs binge 

There seems to be something wrong with that statement. Most likely he did it to save his own skin, I doubt the gangs in the jails will let him walk around after that lmao. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Without wanting to sound facetious, who really gives a "you know what", he was probably hardly a Sikh in the first place, I do feel sorry for his family but they're probably better off without him if that's all the moral compass he has.

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are some in our community who for the most part want to dedicate completely, others want to dedicate mostly, many want to dedicate something, a lot want to dedicate a little, and then you get these who are completely useless. These types would change their religion like buying a new pair of jeans, they'd change their religion, (Islam), into Christianity within a few years, then by Hindu, or eventually Buddhist.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you guys are not understanding the wider picture but are instead focusing on this one looser. You need to see the wider implications of whats going on society in the west where Sikhs reside.

This guy lives in east london which has a sizable Sikh population but an even bigger muslim population whose demographics have increased at least 5 fold over the last 30years of uncontrolled immigration of muslims from over 50+ muslim countries and a high birth rate + the dawah missionary ideology makes them go out converting mostly non-muslim girls to their faith.

Only few years ago Sikhs used to brag muslims may be able to groom and convert easy cheap nasty punjabi h0es to Islam but Sikh guys will never give up their faith. But it seems our troubled young guys are vulnerable also to grooming and brainwashing to islam and this case is proof of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well he did smoke weed and drank alcohol as a "sikh" if that's him in the picture he cuts his hair as well.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By the looks of  him I dont think he will be a big loss to the Sikh community. 

😁

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To bring someone into/back into Sikhi, you have to stoop to their level (their dirt) to bring them back up.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-5-15 at 11:48 PM, kcmidlands said:

Without wanting to sound facetious, who really gives a "you know what", he was probably hardly a Sikh in the first place, I do feel sorry for his family but they're probably better off without him if that's all the moral compass he has.

 

What if he had converted to hinduism instead ? would his  parents have boycotted him then ?

Edited by AjeetSinghPunjabi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Can a sikh family have a muslim son ? just asking . What if he had converted to hinduism instead ?

No parent, (any religion), would want to see their child convert, (any religion). But if a child were to convert into any religion, the reasons should be because they view the other religion as theologically superior, not because of this f*cker's bogus reasons. Sometimes people convert for bogus reasons which makes the very idea of a religion a joke. One day someone could be a Christian, then turn Atheist, then Muslim, then back into Atheist, going for Buddhist, tries Hinduism, and finally goes back to Christianity, (Sikhi wasn't included in this person's journey because they didn't know what that was).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

No parent, (any religion), would want to see their child convert, (any religion). But if a child were to convert into any religion, the reasons should be because they view the other religion as theologically superior, not because of this f*cker's bogus reasons. Sometimes people convert for bogus reasons which makes the very idea of a religion a joke. One day someone could be a Christian, then turn Atheist, then Muslim, then back into Atheist, going for Buddhist, tries Hinduism, and finally goes back to Christianity, (Sikhi wasn't included in this person's journey because they didn't know what that was).

I know of a hindu punjabi youth who was really dedicated to sikhi . He would only go to gurudwaras, raen sabhai , sewa, etc and never to temple. He wanted to take amrit but his parents stopped him . So much for hindu-sikh brotherhood

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On a serious note, "Jaise sangat , taisi sobha" . He kept friends with islamists (not decent muslims) , partook of smoke which is haraam in sikhi and then he found something which matched his beliefs . Bingo ! islam (in its modern corrupt interpretation)

 

A larger question is "Whats so wrong with our community that despite being a minority , we churn out so much of trash ? this guy, sunny leone, punjabi hoes , our men high on haircuts and weed to name a few"

Edited by AjeetSinghPunjabi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I know of a hindu punjabi youth who was really dedicated to sikhi . He would only go to gurudwaras, raen sabhai , sewa, etc and never to temple. He wanted to take amrit but his parents stopped him . So much for hindu-sikh brotherhood

A child has to make their own choice, when you view your destiny in the hands of your parents, you are a Ghulami. The only reason most people are Sikhs today, (with extremely rare exceptions), is because one of their ancestors decided to convert against their parents wishes. Where have I said anything related to Hindu-Sikh brotherhood? (These are topics you should mention in real life with people claiming such things, not on an online forum, where none of us believe in the RSS brotherhood, but rather humanity brotherhood).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jacfsing2 said:

A child has to make their own choice, when you view your destiny in the hands of your parents, you are a Ghulami. The only reason most people are Sikhs today, (with extremely rare exceptions), is because one of their ancestors decided to convert against their parents wishes. Where have I said anything related to Hindu-Sikh brotherhood? (These are topics you should mention in real life with people claiming such things, not on an online forum, where none of us believe in the RSS brotherhood, but rather humanity brotherhood).

Hindus would make you believe they always raised their eldermost son as a sikh and in doing so , they did a big favor on us. 

Hinduists are some nasty people 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Hindus would make you believe they always raised their eldermost son as a sikh and in doing so , they did a big favor on us. 

Hinduists are some nasty people 

ANY and ALL Non-Khatris claiming such things are just lying, and any Non-Punjabi Khatris claiming such things are also lying. I highly doubt even 10% of Hindus are Punjabi Khatris, so they are just spilling non-sense for the most part. (Not being castist, but being legit).

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jacfsing2 said:

ANY and ALL Non-Khatris claiming such things are just lying, and any Non-Punjabi Khatris claiming such things are also lying. I highly doubt even 10% of Hindus are Punjabi Khatris, so they are just spilling non-sense for the most part. (Not being castist, but being legit).

even if what they say is true , so what ? it doesn't mean anything today. Most likely my ancestors were hindu but I am sure they became sikhs of their own volition 

Edited by AjeetSinghPunjabi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

What if he had converted to hinduism instead ? would his  parents have boycotted him then ?

I didn't say anything about his parent's boycotting him, I said " they're probably better off without him if that's all the moral compass he has ", there's a difference.

What religion he converted to is irrelevant, what it show's is that he didn't really have a belief in Sikhism in the first place, I can pretty much guarantee that once he's served his time he'll get out and being a muslim will be the last thing on his mind.

3 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

On a serious note, "Jaise sangat , taisi sobha" . He kept friends with islamists (not decent muslims) , partook of smoke which is haraam in sikhi and then he found something which matched his beliefs . Bingo ! islam (in its modern corrupt interpretation)

 

A larger question is "Whats so wrong with our community that despite being a minority , we churn out so much of trash ? this guy, sunny leone, punjabi hoes , our men high on haircuts and weed to name a few"

Completely agree with your fist comment, the sangat we keep will usually determine our actions, not always, but most of the time.

What's wrong with our community has very little to do with our religion, every community churns our "trash" it's just that we only notice the bad seed from our community, there are plenty of good one's doing good thing's but we never seen to give them any publicity.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/punjab/manchester-attack-local-gurdwaras-offer-shelter-to-blast-victims/411466.html https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A//khabar.ndtv.com/news/zara-hatke/manchester-blast-indian-origin-sikh-cab-driver-offering-free-service-to-the-needy-victims-1697071
    • Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
      Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji But with Sri Ardas Sahib ji we are guided to do what is best. Without that paath, an average person can carry on doing wrong without guidance. Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh
    • Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
      Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji From my memory of reading Sri Chaubis Avtaar, Buddha ji was an avatar of him that was here to make people go offtrack because royal people were abusing riddhi siddhis through hinduism. Or of course, if you'd like to know more about it you can read it yourself without assuming things, Singh ji. Go to  buddhist mandirs, they have images of devtas everywhere. Sri Indra, Sri Brahma, Sri Ganesh, Sri Mahadev, Sri Saraswati, Sri Uma Devi, Sri Devi are all known to them. Just look at this video of a jagrata they have in their own culture: Those countries do believe in hinduism, they are actually believing in hindu traditions while being buddhist such as MURTI POOJA which is an hindu custom. They have jattheras for their ANCESTORS just as hindus do. They have versions of ramayan in their languages that they used to read. bhul chuk maaf kijye Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh
    • Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
      Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji Veer ji, these stories were told orally to me. If someone lives off of donations of sangat, then whatever pains the sangat has is transferred to the person who live's off their work. Even in my Sri Gurdwara Sahib ji, they tell everyone who is rich or poor that 'lohr matavic langar shako' (aka do not always live off of donations). Parchar is something that needs to be done for free, rather than for money. Look at all these people who use sikhi as a way to make money, buying 1st class plane tickets to travel etc. It would save us from people who do Parchar and literally say anything just because they will receive $$$ afterwards. Now people are having paathi sahib jis doing paath at their house for money as well, if the reciter's motive is to achieve money and not actually do paath for free then what energy are they really spreading while doing paath? Energy matters, even when making sri karah prasad we are told to try to keep the most positive energy while preparing it. These are just my views, all are free to believe in what they want, but as per that saakhi I would rather live a simple life and earn little money, rather than making money off of sri guru sahib ji's sikhya which is free for all. Free for all.. Sri Gurbani Sahib ji is not invented by us, why should we sell it in the name of dharma. I think people who do stuff as hobbies have true prem, because they are doing it for the love of it, rather than the ones who have $$$ on their mind. bhull chuk maaf kijye Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh
    • Even Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale said the same thing, the word Hindu does not appear in any Hindu texts, and when they refered to this religion they would call themselves Sidhu, (which means of the Sidhs/Bhagti or Magic, I don't know what Sidh by itself means unless used with another word). As you know Islam invaded India very early on, so those first Muslims called these Sidhus, as Hindus. Why Arabs gave-up this word in their dictionary, I don't know. Arabs are mostly Muslim-In-Name-Only, the groups that are usually more devout are the Non-Middle-Eastern Muslims, (with the exception of Iran, which became religious due to the some false agitations on the last Shah and secular groups).