Kaami thoughts while doing paath

Guest Needhelp

Guest Needhelp

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh! 

First off Sangat Jiyo I want to that I'm not amritdhari but I still do paath and don't eat meat or anything (anymore at least). Anyways Sangat ji I was doing japjee sahib today and I just got attacked by kaami thoughts out of nowhere. As I was doing my paath the thoughts came into my head and didn't let up until I finished japjee sahib. I was wondering if the sangat has any tips to help with this. If it's another time other than doing paath I can get it under control rather quickly but when I'm doing paath it doesn't let up and destroys my focus. Again sangat ji any tips to help with kaami thoughts during paath would be of great help. 

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki fateh!

Guest Jacfsing2
On 5/11/2017 at 11:59 PM, Guest Needhelp said:

First off Sangat Jiyo I want to that I'm not amritdhari but I still do paath and don't eat meat or anything (anymore at least). Anyways Sangat ji I was doing japjee sahib today and I just got attacked by kaami thoughts out of nowhere. As I was doing my paath the thoughts came into my head and didn't let up until I finished japjee sahib. I was wondering if the sangat has any tips to help with this. If it's another time other than doing paath I can get it under control rather quickly but when I'm doing paath it doesn't let up and destroys my focus. Again sangat ji any tips to help with kaami thoughts during paath would be of great help. 

There is only one way to defeat Kaam, and that is through the blessing of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Now that we got the most important detail in, next is what can you do to reduce it's influence?

1. Since at this point, I don't really think you need to focus on sex with someone focus on trying to do this: http://www.livestrong.com/article/60852-lower-sex-drive/ (This is s relatively healthy way to decrease your sex drive, because the unhealthy options are usually damaging in other ways as well).

(I'll edit this post when I find more stuff)

On 12/5/2017 at 4:59 AM, Guest Needhelp said:

Guest Jee,

the mind is filled by kaam, in some less, in some more, along with the other vikaars. As brother Jacfsing2 has said above, it is by the blessing of Guru Jee to overcome it.

We have to keep in mind, that, this vikar is subtley hidden within us, it comes out when least expected also. So by Guru Jee´s kirpa, we have to use the most powerful weapon against it, in order to defeat it as well as the other 4 thieves also.

And that precious weapon is His Name, do His jaap at all times with love and devotion, then only, this kaam and remaining vikars, will get nullified and eradicated, not otherwise.

Great tapassvees, rishis, munis, gods, even the powerful Ravan, who was a great devotee of Shiva, though obtained so many powers, but still could not get rid of these his vikars....

This is the difference and wadeeayee of Wahiguru´s Naam Simran, given to us humans as Guru Sahibans, as a particle of their infinite  love, and bakshish upon us.

Doing bhakti of the  only One, Wahiguru Akal Purukh, can free us from all our maladies, bondages, even from the biggest one, the wheel of 84. The primal cause, of all other causes in the mayavee creation.

Sat Sree Akal.

Guest sadah simar Narayan
On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 5:09 AM, Jacfsing2 said:

There is only one way to defeat Kaam, and that is through the blessing of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Now that we got the most important detail in, next is what can you do to reduce it's influence?

1. Since at this point, I don't really think you need to focus on sex with someone focus on trying to do this: http://www.livestrong.com/article/60852-lower-sex-drive/ (This is s relatively healthy way to decrease your sex drive, because the unhealthy options are usually damaging in other ways as well).

(I'll edit this post when I find more stuff)

I've read that article and I can also advise in addition that you shouldn't get too heavy with using herbs that lower testosterone. Lower testosterone levels will cause most of your muscle to turn into flab, your mid section will develop a tire, you will get man boobs, loss of hair, and many other effects.

Trick is to gain power over your own mind. When kami thoughts come, you should just let them pass and move on. Always have something else to focus on.  I used to physically look at my hands and say "waheyguru" about 21 times using my fingers on both hands to count.   It's as if the 5 chor stand there around you and keep throwing these temptations at you. But when they hear the waheguru japna being counted, they don't like it and they soon bugger off.