What's your opinion of sikhs on dating sites?

Guest Singha

"Necessity is the mother of invention"

proverb
when the need for something becomes essential, you are forced to find ways of getting or achieving it.

Dating is supposedly a taboo for Sikhs but as money takes priority over moral values n parents no longer bothered who can say it's wrong.

I wonder why there's no mention of minimum & maximum age for marriage in Rehat Maryada ?

None of the religious leaders were genuine & bold enough to add this much needed diktat "marrying age" in Sikh Code of Conduct.

Some interesting Relationship Tips 

Does chemistry outweigh compatibility—or vice versa? 

Would You Choose Sparks Over a Stable Relationship?

In life, we have to decide what’s most important to us.

The Key Is Finding a Balance

There’s a leap of faith that you have to make in any relationship. You make this leap of faith based on trust and character, not based on attraction or wealth. You make this leap of faith when you’ve found your best friend, someone who makes you laugh, who has your back, who values the same things in life, and, yes, who is on the same page sexually. But most importantly, you make this leap of faith when you find the person who allows you to be yourself, to let down your guard, to feel safe.

Guest Jaskaur
On 13/05/2017 at 0:54 AM, Guest kkaur said:

Imagine, using a dating site to get to know a potential partner, instead of sleeping with them. Imagine a world where people aren't so judgemental like you.  And yes I have an account on a matrimonial site, and no I don't date. But glad to know what kind of Sikh "boy" I should avoid.

Tony isnt saying anything wrong it seems people like you want to justify anti-sikh antics. Your probably one of those unsuitable sikh girls that no sikh guy wants long term and is left in trash dung heap for just casual daters to use and abuse.

Unsuitable girls are plenty on dating sites however wifey types are very few indeed