Another Violent Attack on a Missionary?

BhForce

On 2017-5-20 at 10:09 AM, BhForce said:

Meaning that we turn our back on Punjabi, and in a generation or so, we (young generation) won't be able to speak, understand, or read Punjabi/Gurmukhi? Do note that many/most of the schisms in Christianity are due to differences of translation. For example, was it wine or grape juice that Jesus drank at the Last Supper? In Gurbani, does Deen mean "poor" or "religion"? If we're familiar with Punjabi/Gurmukhi, then you just leave it as is "deen". If not, then you make the decision right there as to what it's going to be translated as, and you have one set of people wanting to fight for the poor, and another to fight for religion. (Lare deen ke het).

Do you mean to say (some) "homegrown" parcharaks aren't troublemakers? AFAIK, the tradition-denying "Tiger Jatha" is "homegrown". So is Niddar and crew. It's quite naive to think that "homegrown" parcharaks will have no agenda and full Gurmat gian.

most parchaariks hook the newbies into wanting to know Their Guru ji their gurmukhi/punjabi, know their history, their true culture . The language is just a gateway to deeper khoj and vichar don't be so negative

Gurpreet Singh California talking directly about missionary Shivtegh and Kuldeep's allegations here:

This is exactly why these heretics hate him so much. He doesn't shy away from confronting them. Oh No, he directly confronts them and even challenges them to meet with him face to face to which these cowards all run away because they know that lies have no foundation.

As for Shivtegh and Kuldeep. These two lying missionaries, their truth should also be exposed here if anyone is interested who comes up with these lies against this Gurmukh. Read here about Shivtegh:

http://www.panthic.org/articles/5545

As for Kuldeep whose radio these lies were being promoted. It is he who has links with the Indian government:

37 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

most parchaariks hook the newbies into wanting to know Their Guru ji their gurmukhi/punjabi, know their history, their true culture . The language is just a gateway to deeper khoj and vichar don't be so negative

That's just it. These heretics are very good at brainwashing those who don't know. Lets just take the Purewal calendar as an example. For a while even I was convinced that this is a Sikh calendar and was even supporting this so called Nanakshahi calendar because the propaganda that they use is "Sikhi in Danger!", "This will insure Sikhs remain separate from Hindus".

But then I thought why are all the missionaries supporting this calendar? Why are they inviting purewal to their conferences? I thought there must be something wrong because missionaries only support something like this when it is against Sikhi. And after doing my own research I realized Nanakshahi aka Purewal calendar is a fraud being forced upon the Sikh Panth by these heretics. We would be going against our own Bani, traditions by abandoning Bikrami calendar. All our Gurus and Shaheeds for the last 500 years celebrating Gurpurabs according to Bikrami calendar. Bikrami is used throughout Banis of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Dasam Bani and even Bhai Gurdas Ji. Bara Mah Bani is written based on Bikrami calendar. What is the history and tradition behind the Purewal calendar? Nothing. It is a fraud created by a former marxist and is now being promoted by heretic missionaries.

6 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

That's just it. These heretics are very good at brainwashing those who don't know. Lets just take the Purewal calendar as an example. For a while even I was convinced that this is a Sikh calendar and was even supporting this so called Nanakshahi calendar because the propaganda that they use is "Sikhi in Danger!", "This will insure Sikhs remain separate from Hindus".

But then I thought why are all the missionaries supporting this calendar? Why are they inviting purewal to their conferences? I thought there must be something wrong because missionaries only support something like this when it is against Sikhi. And after doing my own research I realized Nanakshahi aka Purewal calendar is a fraud being forced upon the Sikh Panth by these heretics. We would be going against our own Bani, traditions by abandoning Bikrami calendar. All our Gurus and Shaheeds for the last 500 years celebrating Gurpurabs according to Bikrami calendar. Bikrami is used throughout Banis of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Dasam Bani and even Bhai Gurdas Ji. Bara Mah Bani is written based on Bikrami calendar. What is the history and tradition behind the Purewal calendar? Nothing. It is a fraud created by a former marxist and is now being promoted by heretic missionaries.

my argument was for our own trusted gursikh parchaariks armed with multiple languages  in the west rather than than these snakes . Of course we are seeing the Indians burnt up because their agents are losing control over the flourishing of sikhi outside their country (proof is the number of trolls roaming the sikh sites, channels)

It is so satisfying to hear kids and youths question dodgy parchaariks speech because they know the banian and highlight the wrong messages being sold to sangat and thats because of BOS and other english parchaar waking them up

1 hour ago, Jonny101 said:

That's it. Missionaries have spread so many lies against Gurpreet Singh just because he was once a Mona in his lifetime. Yet they all have no problem supporting a calendar made by Purewal who was also a former Mona

Also add to the list, panthpreet sinh was a Hindu and his actual name is preet.  

Missionaries are all spreading lies.  

17 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

But then I thought why are all the missionaries supporting this calendar? Why are they inviting purewal to their conferences? I thought there must be something wrong because missionaries only support something like this when it is against Sikhi. And after doing my own research I realized Nanakshahi aka Purewal calendar is a fraud being forced upon the Sikh Panth by these heretics.

Not only these heretics but also elements from the AKJ are supporting these snakes in the UK. The panjab Times, an AKJ mouthpiece is serialising Rattan Singh jaggi's thesis on Sri Dasme Patshahs Granth sahib. Some comments in panjab times from akj leaders show outright support for gandpreet and his snakes.

14 minutes ago, chatanga said:

Not only these heretics but also elements from the AKJ are supporting these snakes in the UK. The panjab Times, and AKJ mouthpiece is serialising Rattan Singh jaggi's thesis on Sri Dasme Patshahs Granth sahib. Some comments in it from akj leaders show outright support for gandpreet and his snakes.

The UK seems to have some missionary elements. The akj of Canada, US and India are totally against missionaries. That's why you have any Singh's like Bhai Kulbir Singh, Bhai Sukhbir Singh and Bhai Ratinder Singh beating heretics like Ghagha and Jeonwala in debates.

48 minutes ago, chatanga said:

Not only these heretics but also elements from the AKJ are supporting these snakes in the UK. The panjab Times, and AKJ mouthpiece is serialising Rattan Singh jaggi's thesis on Sri Dasme Patshahs Granth sahib. Some comments in it from akj leaders show outright support for gandpreet and his snakes.

It seems that many of our Sikhs' problems are rooted in falling away from the teachings of the olden mahapurkhs, including Sant Gurbachan Singh Bhindrawale, Bhai Randhir Singh ji, Sant Attar Singh ji, and others.

If you should happen to meet someone who claims to be an AKJ member, and yet holds missionary-style positions, you should ask them if they have read all (or any!) of Bhai Randhir SIngh ji's books. These books totally eviscerate the positions held by the "missionaries" of Bhai Randhir Singh's time.

A quick Google search reveals that Bhai Randhir SIngh ji considered Dasam bani equal to Guru Granth Sahib ji's bani:

IMG_20121205_160534.jpg

"In this extract from Gurmat Lekh by Bhai Sahib he writes that Guru Gobind Singh Jee's writing (which he calls Sri Dasmesh Vakha, or words of Guru Gobind Singh) is the same as the previous Gurus. Guru Gobind Singh did not change the previous Gurus philosophy. Whatever Guru Gobind Singh wrote in Sri Dasam Bani is the same as what the previous Gurus wrote. Bhai Sahib calls Sri Dasam Bani Sri Mukhvaakh! (Gurmat Lekh- Page 133)" http://puratanjatha.blogspot.in/2012/12/bhai-randhir-singh-jee-on-sri-dasam.html

2. http://gurmatbibek.com/forum/read.php?3,25724

"ਫੁਨੇਹ, ਸੁਖਮਨੀ ਸਾਹਿਬ, ਸੁਖਮਨਾ ਸਾਹਿਬ, ਬਾਵਨ ਅਖਰੀ, ਅਕਾਲ ਉਸਤਤ ਆਦਿਕ ਬਾਣੀਆਂ ਦੇ ਪਾਠਾਂ ਦੇ ਸੁਰਤਿ ਸਰੋਤ ਆਨੰਦ ਮੰਗਲ ਹੋਣੇ।
Banis that were recited daily by Bhai Sahib and his Companions in jail include (but are not limited to) Funhe, Sukhmani Sahib, Sukhmana Sahib, Baavan Akhree, and Akaal Ustat."

3. Somebody went to the trouble of listing quotations of Dasam Granth Sahib from Bhai Randhir Singh ji's writings (including Charitaropakhian). Here's a 13-page PDF of that:

http://www.vidhia.com/Bhai Randheer Singh Ji/Bhai_Randheer_Singh_Ji_-_Sri_Dasam_Granth_Sahib.pdf

I would love to see somebody confront these wayward elements of AKJ UK with these solid facts, and see whether they want to denounce Bhai Randhir Singh ji, or Rattan Singh Jaggi, one or the other.

BTW, the only reason Dr. Rattan Singh Jaggi wrote a thesis against the Dasam Granth Sahib is that someone in his department had already written a pro-Dasam thesis, and his advisor forced him write to one against it!

7 hours ago, BhForce said:

It seems that many of our Sikhs' problems are rooted in falling away from the teachings of the olden mahapurkhs, including Sant Gurbachan Singh Bhindrawale, Bhai Randhir Singh ji, Sant Attar Singh ji, and others.

If you should happen to meet someone who claims to be an AKJ member, and yet holds missionary-style positions, you should ask them if they have read all (or any!) of Bhai Randhir SIngh ji's books. These books totally eviscerate the positions held by the "missionaries" of Bhai Randhir Singh's time.

A quick Google search reveals that Bhai Randhir SIngh ji considered Dasam bani equal to Guru Granth Sahib ji's bani:

IMG_20121205_160534.jpg

"In this extract from Gurmat Lekh by Bhai Sahib he writes that Guru Gobind Singh Jee's writing (which he calls Sri Dasmesh Vakha, or words of Guru Gobind Singh) is the same as the previous Gurus. Guru Gobind Singh did not change the previous Gurus philosophy. Whatever Guru Gobind Singh wrote in Sri Dasam Bani is the same as what the previous Gurus wrote. Bhai Sahib calls Sri Dasam Bani Sri Mukhvaakh! (Gurmat Lekh- Page 133)" http://puratanjatha.blogspot.in/2012/12/bhai-randhir-singh-jee-on-sri-dasam.html

2. http://gurmatbibek.com/forum/read.php?3,25724

"ਫੁਨੇਹ, ਸੁਖਮਨੀ ਸਾਹਿਬ, ਸੁਖਮਨਾ ਸਾਹਿਬ, ਬਾਵਨ ਅਖਰੀ, ਅਕਾਲ ਉਸਤਤ ਆਦਿਕ ਬਾਣੀਆਂ ਦੇ ਪਾਠਾਂ ਦੇ ਸੁਰਤਿ ਸਰੋਤ ਆਨੰਦ ਮੰਗਲ ਹੋਣੇ।
Banis that were recited daily by Bhai Sahib and his Companions in jail include (but are not limited to) Funhe, Sukhmani Sahib, Sukhmana Sahib, Baavan Akhree, and Akaal Ustat."

3. Somebody went to the trouble of listing quotations of Dasam Granth Sahib from Bhai Randhir Singh ji's writings (including Charitaropakhian). Here's a 13-page PDF of that:

http://www.vidhia.com/Bha i Randheer Singh Ji/Bhai_Randheer_Singh_Ji_-_Sri_Dasam_Granth_Sahib.pdf

I would love to see somebody confront these wayward elements of AKJ UK with these solid facts, and see whether they want to denounce Bhai Randhir Singh ji, or Rattan Singh Jaggi, one or the other.

BTW, the only reason Dr. Rattan Singh Jaggi wrote a thesis against the Dasam Granth Sahib is that someone in his department had already written a pro-Dasam thesis, and his advisor forced him write to one against it!

one would think that a gursikh would have enough integrity to go tell his advisor to get knotted... shows low character in my view. Growing up in Akj sangat/program circles I never ever heard anyone doubt Guru Pita ji's bani , guess money is some people's isht now shameful