Should I not have done this?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Sath Sangat Jiyo I don't whether I should not have done what I just did. I was doing japji sahib and it's Sunday morning where I am. What I did was as I was bearing the end of japji sahib I was getting frustrated because today I was reading the English translation of japji sahib as I read the actual bani. I was getting frustrated because my foot kept falling asleep and my started hurting quote easily as I'm quite tall. Anyways what I did was i put my phone down which had japji sahib pm screen on my leg and while sitting on the floor where I was doing japji sahib I did ardaas to Guru Nanak Dev Ji to help understand the bani so I could go the gurdwara. What should I do Sath Sangat Ji? I don't feel as what I did was ok. 

Thank you for taking the time read and reply.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Fateh!

If you feel you've done wrong, then do Ardas and ask for forgiveness, and don't do it next time. But it must be quite difficult holding the phone for that long, whilst sitting cross legged. Is there no other way you can recite Gurbani ? 

Guest Guest

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki fateh!

Currently I don't any other way to recite gurbani. I actually choose to use my phone because I usually just follow along with a YouTube video so my mind doesn't wander off as easy. 

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Fateh!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sadah simar narayan

like simran345 says. if you feel you did wrong, then do ardas and ask for maafeee.

You need to clear you damned conscious boy. Pay attention to inner conscious. when it tells you to doubt something, then you should listen instead of going around on forum to try and justify your wrong to yourself.  We humans, make bad habits of doing this and trying to convince ourselves that it was alright.   This is becaue we apply our sequential Mind process  for buddhi. This is all MANMAT. Using mind to calculate. Listen to the inner voice that gives doubt that your mind tries to override. That little voice is Guru. it is GURMAT.