Guest tina sharma

help my sister got groomed by a muslim guy on instagram

Guest tina sharma   
Guest tina sharma

Hi I am not sikh but hindu punjabi however I do have Sikh relatives and learning about sikhi online. I came to this forum to ask for advice my older sister whose over 21 now and has run off with a muslim guy of pakistani origin and rumors are that she was pregnant so felt she had to run away and converted to islam for him. She is currently living in a flat on rent with him but she wont tell us where exactly they staying.

We live in a muslim dominated part of the UK where muslims out number non-muslims in schools and colleges and it was at college that she started to secretly date muslim guys but she never told me about this until recently. Recently I found out she was seeing a guy secretly who she had met from instagram, our family isnt very religious but they believe in pundits and babay and go mandir and bhawans time to time. So to find out my sister might have converted to islam is a massive shock for us and has put added trouble in the family where we have got a bad name now in the community. When I last spoke to my sis she said she loved this guy and she wants to marry him. I feel as if I should have stepped in sooner to stop from all this happening but now i think its too late.

What if anything can I do to make her see sense or bring her back into the family? Our family isnt the only one who are experiencing this crisis I have learn many other british indian families also are suffering the same thing happening to their daughters and sisters.

Guest tina sharma   
Guest tina sharma
2 hours ago, simran345 said:

Contact Sikh Awareness Society, they will advise you better:

https://m.facebook.com/SikhAwarenessSocietySAS/?locale2=en_GB

http://www.sasorg.co.uk/about/

Ok thanks but not the kinda help I'm looking for hence I came here for advice.

I don't want other people who may know our family to get involved as its quite disgracing and shameful for any indian family to getting a bad rep when a girl runs away from home especially with a muslim guy, so we want to solve it ourselves.

Guest Please contact SAS   
Guest Please contact SAS

Dear Tina, Sikh Awareness Society are very discrete and non-judgemental and not well known among the Hindu community.

The Quran gives permission to Muslim men to rape non-Muslims and use them as sex slaves. Without SAS the situation is dangerous for your sister.

Good luck 

• Like 1

Guest Deepa   
Guest Deepa

I feel a lot of these ppl who ask and answer questions are trolls. Muslim or other 

All hindu and sikh girls should be made aware of these circumcised predators from a young age. Girls elope because we don't educate them enough on all these live issues 

• Like 2

Guest Maybe Try This   
Guest Maybe Try This

Brother, 

I know you are concerned.  Please forgive any negativity from the above posts. They clearly lack compassion, which is a priority before one can call themselves Sikh, Hindu etc.

Please forgive if I also offend in any way.

If you can still speak to her, etc. it may help to meet without judgement of what has happened. Everyone makes bad decisions. Humans are all full of flaws because there are five thieves that prevent us from being absolute - this includes desire (including sexual desire). We all suffer from this. It is one of the most difficult vices to control. And when it is mixed with emotional feelings, it becomes almost too powerful where it takes over our better judgement. Understand that she means well, and try your best to disregard what the "world" is thinking.

Brother, I cannot help you myself. But I know someone beyond that can - the poorea Satguru.

If you can convince yourself and/or your sister, take the blessed dharshan of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. You see brother, the guru is antarjami - i.e. the Guru is not a "book", he is beyond and knows your inner pains and sufferings without being told.

If you can, please see the gurdwarra with your sister and kindly ask the granthi or some other Singhs in your area to do Ardaas and ask Maharaj for a Hukamnama. The Guru will give you and your sister the perfect advice.

I highly recommend doing this. 

May Dhan Guru Nanak guide you.  All you need to do brother is take one step towards the Guru and the Guru will go beyond anything in this world to not only meet you, but to resolve your affairs. Be genuine in attempt and fall infront of the Guru, he will pick you up!

• Like 1

simran345    2,426

Admin: Why was my second reply to this post deleted without any notification? What did I write wrong? At least let me know if you are going to start deleting my posts without telling me. 

So my post with the good advice gets deleted, but other ones are left that may not be as relevant to topics. 

WHATS GOING ON ADMIN? 

Edited by simran345

Guest Reason   
Guest Reason

Sister Simran Ji I think it was due to the troll who was being horrible to our sister Tina (to exclude his quote)

jkvlondon    3,419
On 07/05/2017 at 1:02 PM, Guest tina sharma said:

Ok thanks but not the kinda help I'm looking for hence I came here for advice.

I don't want other people who may know our family to get involved as its quite disgracing and shameful for any indian family to getting a bad rep when a girl runs away from home especially with a muslim guy, so we want to solve it ourselves.

Tina , Your sis is not going to be persuaded easily because the guy's got into her head and created a disconnection by creating a doubt about her own faith and family . Take the advice and help of SAS because they have helped many families like yours and also girls in far worse situations for decades . They understand exactly about izzat etc so will be sympathetic to you and yours , your sis is our sis too . Good luck 

• Like 2

simran345    2,426
30 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

Tina , Your sis is not going to be persuaded easily because the guy's got into her head and created a disconnection by creating a doubt about her own faith and family . Take the advice and help of SAS because they have helped many families like yours and also girls in far worse situations for decades . They understand exactly about izzat etc so will be sympathetic to you and yours , your sis is our sis too . Good luck 

I wrote something along the lines of this too. But mine got deleted 😡

jkvlondon    3,419
Just now, simran345 said:

I wrote something along the lines of this too. But mine got deleted 😡

maybe someone had a brain parp

2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Nice to see sikhs helping hindus despite hindus scheming against Sikhs for decades and still. I hope waheguru will notice all this

jkvlondon    3,419
2 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Nice to see sikhs helping hindus despite hindus scheming against Sikhs for decades and still. I hope waheguru will notice all this

Waheguru ji is making all this happen ... I think He's aware

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• The more you keep repeating the path the shorter it becomes. Try to do just japji sahib 5 times. You will feel the length has decreased and you are able to do it faster too.
    • katha on the meanings of the path helps you understand what the words mean. This allows you to concentrate better.   
    • Predominantly, yeah. england. By the way, the goreh built roads and trains in Bharat ('India') only to easily distribute the goods that they wanted to loot (this word was, also, looted by them when they were looting South Asia) throughout the continent before shipping all of it back to the uk. They did this only for themselves, so it is not a legacy for the people or country but merely a by-product that was left behind. That wealth included: cotton, textiles and metals, which started the industrial revolution in the 1940's/50's tonnes and tonnes of wheat, rice and grains that left millions upon millions of people starving to death through mass famine countless hundreds of trillions of pounds (~ 600), on which the uk economy has been built today historical Sikh artefacts that were 'forced' to be relinquished and are now kept in museums for profit Ironically, the money that Sikhs and other 'Indians' earn today is what, arguably, belonged to their ancestors. You might already know this but before the empire, Panjab was, apparently, one of, if not, the most literate and well-off places in the world. It had thriving industries created from home-grown materials and some of the mughals were investing some of their wealth too e.g. palaces. Now look at the state of it. The hindus and muslims are to blame for this, too, but the goreh started the trail of destruction, in my eyes. People can do their own research and decide for themselves on how they see them but from my experience, they're nice to your face but cunning behind your back. I'm not just talking about the middle-class elite but the common working-class too. You won't always hear or see them say it because it goes against their preferred method. As far as I'm concerned, they're all the same. According to a recent uk survey, 59% of the uk population are 'proud' of the empire and its colonial rule. I think that says it all.
    • I have a question, these Singhs are probably amritdhari so do they manage to get their paath done whilst in jail?
    • the attack happened on 30 September 2012 Mandeep Singh Sandhu and Dilbag Singh were sentenced to 14 years, Harjit Kaur was jailed for 11 years while Barjinder Singh Sangha received a sentence of 10 years and six months. I don't think they are out of jail @S1ngh source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-25316370