help my sister got groomed by a muslim guy on instagram

Guest tina sharma

Guest Tony
7 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

She's over 21.

Are you sure she was groomed? 

Just cos she 21 doesnt mean she cant be groomed!!!!!

Grooming has many variations there is grooming underage person for sex, there is grooming a non-muslim adult to sexually abuse and convert (sex jihad), grooming a non-muslim to love , convert and marry (love jihad).

until we get what grooming and its many variations are in our peoples heads then this issue will keep on happening.

All type of grooming by muslim guys of non-muslim girls/women is highly condemable and should not be tolerated by any civilised modern society.

9 hours ago, Guest Tony said:

Grooming has many variations there is grooming underage person for sex, there is grooming a non-muslim adult to sexually abuse and convert (sex jihad), grooming a non-muslim to love , convert and marry (love jihad).

until we get what grooming and its many variations are in our peoples heads then this issue will keep on happening.

All type of grooming by muslim guys of non-muslim girls/women is highly condemable and should not be tolerated by any civilised modern society.

You talk about modern society. Whitey in their modern, 'civilised' society are just going to see it as two adults from different sides of the fence that chose to be together - Romeo and Juliet style.

And if you are going to talk about the types of grooming that you are. Take a look at what goes on in offices in London. They routinely isolate attractive ethnic girls and place them around whites so that they are subtly compelled to start dating one. So by your definitions, it isn't just Muslims doing it.  

Guest Jacfsing2
10 hours ago, Guest Tony said:

No offense, but how are Christians and Atheists any more civilized than Muslims, don't get me wrong, all 3 are uncivilized F*cks, but expecting someone who doesn't know what the truth is to be civilized is a bit silly. We should expose Jesus, Muhammad, and Moses and all their followers equally.

On 5/6/2017 at 9:07 PM, Guest tina sharma said:

47 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

You talk about modern society. Whitey in their modern, 'civilised' society are just going to see it as two adults from different sides of the fence that chose to be together - Romeo and Juliet style.

And if you are going to talk about the types of grooming that you are. Take a look at what goes on in offices in London. They routinely isolate attractive ethnic girls and place them around whites so that they are subtly compelled to start dating one. So by your definitions, it isn't just Muslims doing it.  

Yes, we should totally expose all these false religions and their ideology. Once we ackwolegde that all religions are not equal, we will then come to our senses. All of this buffoonery happened post Singh-Sahba SGPC preaching, "All religions lead to Vaheguru", non-sense, now we must re-educate our people into Sikhs are the best.

@OP, it's a bit too late for you to do anything at this point, but in the future warn your female Rishtadhars about the evil committed by the Abrahamic faiths, and don't be one of them soft Hindus, like we have some soft Sikhs today. Keep values like Isaat, respect, and loyalty as the emphasis and you won't see more declines. 

On 5/9/2017 at 7:06 AM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Nice to see sikhs helping hindus despite hindus scheming against Sikhs for decades and still. I hope waheguru will notice all this

Don't be that guy. ? If someone is asking for help, I bet you are going to an a-s-s-hole, about it aren't you? The great Vaheguru knew about this conversation before you were even born. How would you like someone treating you as S*it, for being gay, when we all know true Gurmat bans such ideas. So either you keep quiet and respect others, or everyone can treat you like S*it cause your gay.

Yes, we should totally expose all these false religions and their ideology. Once we ackwolegde that all religions are not equal, we will then come to our senses. All of this buffoonery happened post Singh-Sahba SGPC preaching, "All religions lead to Vaheguru", non-sense, now we must re-educate our people into Sikhs are the best.

You know you sound like a retard. I've told you a good few times now that indigenous whites in England are totally not affiliated to any religious identity other than some mickey mouse CofE thing (and that by a tiny minority too), which doesn't even appear to be a religious thing anyway.

Seriously, wake up to nuances. What you're saying sounds retarded otherwise. 

Guest Jagsaw_Singh
On 08/05/2017 at 2:52 AM, Guest Please contact SAS said:

The Quran gives permission to Muslim men to rape non-Muslims and use them as sex slaves. Without SAS the situation is dangerous for your sister.

Umm....but the Jewish Old Testament also gives permission to rape any woman at any time as long as it's in a relatively rural area and her screams can't be heard in town. The test of guilty or not guilty being that if her screams can't be heard in the nearest town from the semi-rural area she must have enjoyed and consented to it.  And the Christian Bible gives permission to kill me, you and our parents by smashing bricks against our skulls for working on a Sunday.

D'ya see what I'm getting at here ?   All 'holy books' of ALL the semetic reigions are full of this kind of disgusting stuff. You shoudn't go round seeing all Christians as skull bashing murderers just because their bible says it's ok....You shouldn't go round seeing all Jews as rapists just because their bible says it's OK and you shouldn't go round seeing all Muslims as groomers and rapists just because their bible says it's OK. To do so is the height of stupidity and bigotry.

To the OP:  Just because your sister has fallen for a Muslim it doesn't mean the Muslim must be an evil 'groomer'. It could just be that she's fallen for a man that just happens to be a Muslim and the fact that she says that is the case makes it all the more likely as she knows more about her relationship than me, you or SAS.

Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

You know you sound like a retard. I've told you a good few times now that indigenous whites in England are totally not affiliated to any religious identity other than some mickey mouse CofE thing (and that by a tiny minority too), which doesn't even appear to be a religious thing anyway.

Seriously, wake up to nuances. What you're saying sounds retarded otherwise. 

I said religions and ideology, so your point doesn't stand.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
13 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Don't be that guy. ? If someone is asking for help, I bet you are going to an a-s-s-hole, about it aren't you? The great Vaheguru knew about this conversation before you were even born. How would you like someone treating you as S*it, for being gay, when we all know true Gurmat bans such ideas. So either you keep quiet and respect others, or everyone can treat you like S*it cause your gay.

What did I say ? I didn't even say anything to her . I just said how these hindus always either ignored us in our problems or plotted against us, which is true. This is the problem with apnay. They would rather side with other community rather than self when it comes to arguments and debates , without even reading properly what the sikh guy said 

Guest Jacfsing2
9 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

What did I say ? I didn't even say anything to her . I just said how these hindus always either ignored us in our problems or plotted against us, which is true. This is the problem with apnay. They would rather side with other community rather than self when it comes to arguments and debates , without even reading properly what the sikh guy said 

Not everyone is against you, yes as a whole most Hindus might probably, hate you to the teeth, but when someone asks for help they are just a human being. I'm probably the only one on this forum who mentions that Sikhs are the best; however, that's not an excuse for being plain rude when someone is asking for help. There were also some gays who were trying to destroy the Maryada as well, such as 3HO; however, nobody treated you wrong for being gay.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
17 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Not everyone is against you, yes as a whole most Hindus might probably, hate you to the teeth, but when someone asks for help they are just a human being. I'm probably the only one on this forum who mentions that Sikhs are the best; however, that's not an excuse for being plain rude when someone is asking for help. There were also some gays who were trying to destroy the Maryada as well, such as 3HO; however, nobody treated you wrong for being gay.

I didn't mean ill to the bhenji who asked this question. I just said wat i observed and sikhs by character are supposed to help anyone in need. Apologies to the OP bhenji if she felt bad. And i hope she finds the lost girl