Guest tina sharma

help my sister got groomed by a muslim guy on instagram

30 posts in this topic

Hi I am not sikh but hindu punjabi however I do have Sikh relatives and learning about sikhi online. I came to this forum to ask for advice my older sister whose over 21 now and has run off with a muslim guy of pakistani origin and rumors are that she was pregnant so felt she had to run away and converted to islam for him. She is currently living in a flat on rent with him but she wont tell us where exactly they staying.

We live in a muslim dominated part of the UK where muslims out number non-muslims in schools and colleges and it was at college that she started to secretly date muslim guys but she never told me about this until recently. Recently I found out she was seeing a guy secretly who she had met from instagram, our family isnt very religious but they believe in pundits and babay and go mandir and bhawans time to time. So to find out my sister might have converted to islam is a massive shock for us and has put added trouble in the family where we have got a bad name now in the community. When I last spoke to my sis she said she loved this guy and she wants to marry him. I feel as if I should have stepped in sooner to stop from all this happening but now i think its too late.

What if anything can I do to make her see sense or bring her back into the family? Our family isnt the only one who are experiencing this crisis I have learn many other british indian families also are suffering the same thing happening to their daughters and sisters.

2 hours ago, simran345 said:

Contact Sikh Awareness Society, they will advise you better:

https://m.facebook.com/SikhAwarenessSocietySAS/?locale2=en_GB

http://www.sasorg.co.uk/about/

Ok thanks but not the kinda help I'm looking for hence I came here for advice.

I don't want other people who may know our family to get involved as its quite disgracing and shameful for any indian family to getting a bad rep when a girl runs away from home especially with a muslim guy, so we want to solve it ourselves.

Dear Tina, Sikh Awareness Society are very discrete and non-judgemental and not well known among the Hindu community.

The Quran gives permission to Muslim men to rape non-Muslims and use them as sex slaves. Without SAS the situation is dangerous for your sister.

Good luck 

1 person likes this

I feel a lot of these ppl who ask and answer questions are trolls. Muslim or other 

All hindu and sikh girls should be made aware of these circumcised predators from a young age. Girls elope because we don't educate them enough on all these live issues 

2 people like this

Brother, 

I know you are concerned.  Please forgive any negativity from the above posts. They clearly lack compassion, which is a priority before one can call themselves Sikh, Hindu etc.

Please forgive if I also offend in any way.

If you can still speak to her, etc. it may help to meet without judgement of what has happened. Everyone makes bad decisions. Humans are all full of flaws because there are five thieves that prevent us from being absolute - this includes desire (including sexual desire). We all suffer from this. It is one of the most difficult vices to control. And when it is mixed with emotional feelings, it becomes almost too powerful where it takes over our better judgement. Understand that she means well, and try your best to disregard what the "world" is thinking.

Brother, I cannot help you myself. But I know someone beyond that can - the poorea Satguru.

If you can convince yourself and/or your sister, take the blessed dharshan of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. You see brother, the guru is antarjami - i.e. the Guru is not a "book", he is beyond and knows your inner pains and sufferings without being told.

If you can, please see the gurdwarra with your sister and kindly ask the granthi or some other Singhs in your area to do Ardaas and ask Maharaj for a Hukamnama. The Guru will give you and your sister the perfect advice.

I highly recommend doing this. 

May Dhan Guru Nanak guide you.  All you need to do brother is take one step towards the Guru and the Guru will go beyond anything in this world to not only meet you, but to resolve your affairs. Be genuine in attempt and fall infront of the Guru, he will pick you up!

1 person likes this

Admin: Why was my second reply to this post deleted without any notification? What did I write wrong? At least let me know if you are going to start deleting my posts without telling me. 

So my post with the good advice gets deleted, but other ones are left that may not be as relevant to topics. 

WHATS GOING ON ADMIN? 

Edited by simran345

Sister Simran Ji I think it was due to the troll who was being horrible to our sister Tina (to exclude his quote)

On 07/05/2017 at 1:02 PM, Guest tina sharma said:

Ok thanks but not the kinda help I'm looking for hence I came here for advice.

I don't want other people who may know our family to get involved as its quite disgracing and shameful for any indian family to getting a bad rep when a girl runs away from home especially with a muslim guy, so we want to solve it ourselves.

Tina , Your sis is not going to be persuaded easily because the guy's got into her head and created a disconnection by creating a doubt about her own faith and family . Take the advice and help of SAS because they have helped many families like yours and also girls in far worse situations for decades . They understand exactly about izzat etc so will be sympathetic to you and yours , your sis is our sis too . Good luck 

2 people like this

30 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

Tina , Your sis is not going to be persuaded easily because the guy's got into her head and created a disconnection by creating a doubt about her own faith and family . Take the advice and help of SAS because they have helped many families like yours and also girls in far worse situations for decades . They understand exactly about izzat etc so will be sympathetic to you and yours , your sis is our sis too . Good luck 

I wrote something along the lines of this too. But mine got deleted 😡

Just now, simran345 said:

I wrote something along the lines of this too. But mine got deleted 😡

maybe someone had a brain parp

2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Nice to see sikhs helping hindus despite hindus scheming against Sikhs for decades and still. I hope waheguru will notice all this

2 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Nice to see sikhs helping hindus despite hindus scheming against Sikhs for decades and still. I hope waheguru will notice all this

Waheguru ji is making all this happen ... I think He's aware

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

maybe someone had a brain parp

Ki pata ki hunda. 

Just now, simran345 said:

Ki pata ki hunda. 

haha

1 person likes this

28 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

Waheguru ji is making all this happen ... I think He's aware

Not all Hindus are bad, like in every faith/religion there is good and bad. The Gurus helped them, so we should learn from that. 

1 person likes this

just because she eloped with a muslim man does not mean she was "groomed" she is an adult and went with him by her own choice.  sorry but thats how it is.

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Guest Reason said:

Sister Simran Ji I think it was due to the troll who was being horrible to our sister Tina (to exclude his quote)

Probably was @bro or sis. Thanks whoever you are. 

7 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

She's over 21.

Are you sure she was groomed? 

Just cos she 21 doesnt mean she cant be groomed!!!!!

Grooming has many variations there is grooming underage person for sex, there is grooming a non-muslim adult to sexually abuse and convert (sex jihad), grooming a non-muslim to love , convert and marry (love jihad).

until we get what grooming and its many variations are in our peoples heads then this issue will keep on happening.

All type of grooming by muslim guys of non-muslim girls/women is highly condemable and should not be tolerated by any civilised modern society.

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Guest Tony said:

Grooming has many variations there is grooming underage person for sex, there is grooming a non-muslim adult to sexually abuse and convert (sex jihad), grooming a non-muslim to love , convert and marry (love jihad).

until we get what grooming and its many variations are in our peoples heads then this issue will keep on happening.

All type of grooming by muslim guys of non-muslim girls/women is highly condemable and should not be tolerated by any civilised modern society.

You talk about modern society. Whitey in their modern, 'civilised' society are just going to see it as two adults from different sides of the fence that chose to be together - Romeo and Juliet style.

And if you are going to talk about the types of grooming that you are. Take a look at what goes on in offices in London. They routinely isolate attractive ethnic girls and place them around whites so that they are subtly compelled to start dating one. So by your definitions, it isn't just Muslims doing it.  

10 hours ago, Guest Tony said:

No offense, but how are Christians and Atheists any more civilized than Muslims, don't get me wrong, all 3 are uncivilized F*cks, but expecting someone who doesn't know what the truth is to be civilized is a bit silly. We should expose Jesus, Muhammad, and Moses and all their followers equally.

On 5/6/2017 at 9:07 PM, Guest tina sharma said:

47 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

You talk about modern society. Whitey in their modern, 'civilised' society are just going to see it as two adults from different sides of the fence that chose to be together - Romeo and Juliet style.

And if you are going to talk about the types of grooming that you are. Take a look at what goes on in offices in London. They routinely isolate attractive ethnic girls and place them around whites so that they are subtly compelled to start dating one. So by your definitions, it isn't just Muslims doing it.  

Yes, we should totally expose all these false religions and their ideology. Once we ackwolegde that all religions are not equal, we will then come to our senses. All of this buffoonery happened post Singh-Sahba SGPC preaching, "All religions lead to Vaheguru", non-sense, now we must re-educate our people into Sikhs are the best.

@OP, it's a bit too late for you to do anything at this point, but in the future warn your female Rishtadhars about the evil committed by the Abrahamic faiths, and don't be one of them soft Hindus, like we have some soft Sikhs today. Keep values like Isaat, respect, and loyalty as the emphasis and you won't see more declines. 

On 5/9/2017 at 7:06 AM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Don't be that guy. 😒 If someone is asking for help, I bet you are going to an a-s-s-hole, about it aren't you? The great Vaheguru knew about this conversation before you were even born. How would you like someone treating you as S*it, for being gay, when we all know true Gurmat bans such ideas. So either you keep quiet and respect others, or everyone can treat you like S*it cause your gay.

Yes, we should totally expose all these false religions and their ideology. Once we ackwolegde that all religions are not equal, we will then come to our senses. All of this buffoonery happened post Singh-Sahba SGPC preaching, "All religions lead to Vaheguru", non-sense, now we must re-educate our people into Sikhs are the best.

You know you sound like a retard. I've told you a good few times now that indigenous whites in England are totally not affiliated to any religious identity other than some mickey mouse CofE thing (and that by a tiny minority too), which doesn't even appear to be a religious thing anyway.

Seriously, wake up to nuances. What you're saying sounds retarded otherwise. 

Edited by dallysingh101

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Topics

• http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/punjab/manchester-attack-local-gurdwaras-offer-shelter-to-blast-victims/411466.html https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A//khabar.ndtv.com/news/zara-hatke/manchester-blast-indian-origin-sikh-cab-driver-offering-free-service-to-the-needy-victims-1697071
    • Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
      Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji But with Sri Ardas Sahib ji we are guided to do what is best. Without that paath, an average person can carry on doing wrong without guidance. Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh
    • Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
      Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji From my memory of reading Sri Chaubis Avtaar, Buddha ji was an avatar of him that was here to make people go offtrack because royal people were abusing riddhi siddhis through hinduism. Or of course, if you'd like to know more about it you can read it yourself without assuming things, Singh ji. Go to  buddhist mandirs, they have images of devtas everywhere. Sri Indra, Sri Brahma, Sri Ganesh, Sri Mahadev, Sri Saraswati, Sri Uma Devi, Sri Devi are all known to them. Just look at this video of a jagrata they have in their own culture: Those countries do believe in hinduism, they are actually believing in hindu traditions while being buddhist such as MURTI POOJA which is an hindu custom. They have jattheras for their ANCESTORS just as hindus do. They have versions of ramayan in their languages that they used to read. bhul chuk maaf kijye Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh
    • Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
      Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji Veer ji, these stories were told orally to me. If someone lives off of donations of sangat, then whatever pains the sangat has is transferred to the person who live's off their work. Even in my Sri Gurdwara Sahib ji, they tell everyone who is rich or poor that 'lohr matavic langar shako' (aka do not always live off of donations). Parchar is something that needs to be done for free, rather than for money. Look at all these people who use sikhi as a way to make money, buying 1st class plane tickets to travel etc. It would save us from people who do Parchar and literally say anything just because they will receive $$$ afterwards. Now people are having paathi sahib jis doing paath at their house for money as well, if the reciter's motive is to achieve money and not actually do paath for free then what energy are they really spreading while doing paath? Energy matters, even when making sri karah prasad we are told to try to keep the most positive energy while preparing it. These are just my views, all are free to believe in what they want, but as per that saakhi I would rather live a simple life and earn little money, rather than making money off of sri guru sahib ji's sikhya which is free for all. Free for all.. Sri Gurbani Sahib ji is not invented by us, why should we sell it in the name of dharma. I think people who do stuff as hobbies have true prem, because they are doing it for the love of it, rather than the ones who have $$$ on their mind. bhull chuk maaf kijye Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh
    • Even Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale said the same thing, the word Hindu does not appear in any Hindu texts, and when they refered to this religion they would call themselves Sidhu, (which means of the Sidhs/Bhagti or Magic, I don't know what Sidh by itself means unless used with another word). As you know Islam invaded India very early on, so those first Muslims called these Sidhus, as Hindus. Why Arabs gave-up this word in their dictionary, I don't know. Arabs are mostly Muslim-In-Name-Only, the groups that are usually more devout are the Non-Middle-Eastern Muslims, (with the exception of Iran, which became religious due to the some false agitations on the last Shah and secular groups).