Guruka Singh of sikhnet / 3HO keeps Yogi Bhajan's toenails inside his nitnem gutka

Then he looked at me and extended the wrapped napkin to me saying, "You want these, right?" I replied in the affirmative. He smiled and said, "They will give you a lot of power and protect you." I took the folded napkin gratefully and thanked him.

Later, when I looked at the ten perfect crescents, each nail looked as though it had been trimmed with a laser beam. The cut edges were perfectly smooth and perfectly even, despite having been cut with a very dull toenail clipper. Amazing! I kept the nail clippings in the napkin and placed them in my Nitnem.

Over 20 years later, Guruka Kaur said that she wanted to wear the nail clippings. We bought a lovely antique gold locket with three diamonds on it and Guruka Kaur started wearing it. I had never worn the locket, nor carried the clippings at any time since Yogiji had originally handed them to me.

https://www.3ho.org/community/your-stories/hanging-his-fingernails-self-sensory-human-action

Shocking, isn't it ??

23 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Then he looked at me and extended the wrapped napkin to me saying, "You want these, right?" I replied in the affirmative. He smiled and said, "They will give you a lot of power and protect you." I took the folded napkin gratefully and thanked him.

Later, when I looked at the ten perfect crescents, each nail looked as though it had been trimmed with a laser beam. The cut edges were perfectly smooth and perfectly even, despite having been cut with a very dull toenail clipper. Amazing! I kept the nail clippings in the napkin and placed them in my Nitnem.

Over 20 years later, Guruka Kaur said that she wanted to wear the nail clippings. We bought a lovely antique gold locket with three diamonds on it and Guruka Kaur started wearing it. I had never worn the locket, nor carried the clippings at any time since Yogiji had originally handed them to me.

https://www.3ho.org/community/your-stories/hanging-his-fingernails-self-sensory-human-action

Shocking, isn't it ??

funny how they both ascribe magical powers to a serial sexual abuser/rapist's fingernails as they protected Guruka SIngh's life ...not the God given akkl to turn around to protect his life when falling of the roof , amazed they didn't say there was a light and a voice telling him what to do ....honestly SMH

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

funny how they both ascribe magical powers to a serial sexual abuser/rapist's fingernails as they protected Guruka SIngh's life ...not the God given akkl to turn around to protect his life when falling of the roof , amazed they didn't say there was a light and a voice telling him what to do ....honestly SMH

was Yogi a sexual abuser ?

this is new to me ! Can't believe . I am astonished . I used to look up to him and say "So what he just taught yoga but he brought whites to sikhi" . He's the only known sikh missionary who preached sikhi outside and he too a sexual pervert ?? smh

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

but the article says its written by Guruka Singh "Khalsa" . 

You think someone else could post an article by his name on 3HO site ?

On a side note I am wondering .... Saadi kaum naal hi idda de kamm kyu hunde ne ? SMH

45 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

was Yogi a sexual abuser ?

this is new to me ! Can't believe . I am astonished . I used to look up to him and say "So what he just taught yoga but he brought whites to sikhi" . He's the only known sikh missionary who preached sikhi outside and he too a sexual pervert ?? smh

I was shocked to read the transcript of the court case especially the graphic descriptions of abuse and enforced abortions 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
41 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

I was shocked to read the transcript of the court case especially the graphic descriptions of abuse and enforced abortions 

utterly disgusting .  These hindu converts to sikhi never leave their hindu thread and always end up maligning sikhi with their conduct . 

Yogi used to follow hindu "sants" too