Thoughts on a Sant Jarnail Ji tattoo ?

Guest BramptonKid

Guest BramptonKid

Im aware that tattoos are a complicated topic and I'm not here to discuss whether it's allowed or not, but what I am asking is the sangats thoughts on a Sant Jarnail Ji tattoo that I have seen a few times.  

I know that Khandas and in onkar tattoos can be considered as disrespectful, but can a Sikh inspired tattoo or a Sant Ji one also be disrespectful ?

I'm having trouble uploading pics but just search it in google. All thoughts and opinions welcomed. 

Guest Tattoo this

I have a question for you if you dont mind. Instead of getting Sant Jee's tattoo why don't you act upon what is said in his speeches? If you get a tattoo of Sant Jee what does it prove? Is Sant Jee a fashion accessorie? now? Come man <banned word filter activated> is up with our generation? Everythings about showing off...our future generations will spit on us we aint made $hit in history in our era...get your heads out your asses and live REAL Sikhi - keep Rehat and inspire the future generations...

Guest Jacfsing2

You have to remove Kesh to get a tattoo, and considering that Sant Kartar Singh Bhinderwale Ji, (Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale Ji's direct predecessor), left the world for not removing Kesh even in medical emergency, it's a bit silly of you to remove Kesh for a photo of a man, (Sants have merged with Vaheguru, and Vaheguru has no picture), who will age-up and get soggy.

Guest Jacfsing2
On 5/10/2017 at 0:49 PM, Guest Taksali said:

Giani Thakur Singh Ji gave bachan that Sant Ji are alive and well

Nobody was arguing whether he was alive or not.