Singh1989

I am a jeeb rass insaan!

27 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

what about sakhi where Guru Teg Bahadur's Sikh cursed at Singh when he wanted parshad...calling him a dancing  bear , on death he became exactly that himself and in Presence of Guru Gobind Singh ji the sikh's own son laughed at his father unknowingly and Guru ji admonished him to not laugh so much as that was his father . 

If such a thing happened over harsh words to a gursikh ...what will become of those who torture and kill animals for their pot?

The incident you're mentioning is when a person attains so much spirituality that what they say come as true. 

Unknowingly also I think we do so much of paap 

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

what about sakhi where Guru Teg Bahadur's Sikh cursed at Singh when he wanted parshad...calling him a dancing  bear , on death he became exactly that himself and in Presence of Guru Gobind Singh ji the sikh's own son laughed at his father unknowingly and Guru ji admonished him to not laugh so much as that was his father . 

If such a thing happened over harsh words to a gursikh ...what will become of those who torture and kill animals for their pot?

I am beginning to wonder if there's any sin-free food thesedays .

Just check this link http://www.mercyforanimals.org/hey-meat-eaters-can-you-get-through-this

I feel guilty about that glass of milk too now