Jump to content

Recommended Posts

As an Amritdhaari of 10 years I started doing something only 4 years ago... eating EGG based ingredients. WHY? you ask? because I AM A JEEB RASS (TONGUE TASTING) GUY! What? It's possible to avoid it? YES BUT LIKE I SAID! I indulge in good food tastes. "Why not cook your own food at home and make t eggless?" BECAUSE I admit to being a tongue taster AND part of tongue taster, there will always be something missing in eggless compared to egg based. Anyone will know on consumption. 

Ok, now that we've established am a jeeb rass insaan, let's take a look at the "Benefits," I can eat cakes, Jaffa cakes, MUFFINS (my fav), fancy angels, mayonnaise, croissants and anything egg based. Free range, whole, yolks saara kuch! NOW! for hypocritical yet unexplainable reasons I do not eat egg on it's own neither if it's in a hot meal, because it's not right I HATE BEING A HYPOCRITE :(  Sorry folks I know I bring you bad news about myself but part of jeeb rass insaan, right? it's all about enjoying the delicacies available. I only purchase them from shops/ bars NOT home made. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Singh1989 said:

As an Amritdhaari of 10 years I started doing something only 4 years ago... eating EGG based ingredients. WHY? you ask? because I AM A JEEB RASS (TONGUE TASTING) GUY! What? It's possible to avoid it? YES BUT LIKE I SAID! I indulge in good food tastes. "Why not cook your own food at home and make t eggless?" BECAUSE I admit to being a tongue taster AND part of tongue taster, there will always be something missing in eggless compared to egg based. Anyone will know on consumption. 

Ok, now that we've established am a jeeb rass insaan, let's take a look at the "Benefits," I can eat cakes, Jaffa cakes, MUFFINS (my fav), fancy angels, mayonnaise, croissants and anything egg based. Free range, whole, yolks saara kuch! NOW! for hypocritical yet unexplainable reasons I do not eat egg on it's own neither if it's in a hot meal, because it's not right I HATE BEING A HYPOCRITE :(  Sorry folks I know I bring you bad news about myself but part of jeeb rass insaan, right? it's all about enjoying the delicacies available. I only purchase them from shops/ bars NOT home made. 

so what I got is you love love love eating chicken menses ...which were passed through the same channel the bird defecates . Most egg production is salmonella ridden  and the typical production is like this :

http://www.peta.org/features/egg-industry-cruelty/

so you put aside compassion and your rehit to eat flesh foods ....well done  guess you don't get what Guru ji said at all

try learning to cook for yourself and quit eating junk food from the stores , everything you have mentioned is the worst kind of food to put into your body . 

Edited by jkvlondon
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

so what I got is you love love love eating chicken menses ...which were passed through the same channel the bird defecates . Most egg production is salmonella ridden  and the typical production is like this :

http://www.peta.org/features/egg-industry-cruelty/

so you put aside compassion and your rehit to eat flesh foods ....well done  guess you don't get what Guru ji said at all

try learning to cook for yourself and quit eating junk food from the stores , everything you have mentioned is the worst kind of food to put into your body . 

I assumed you would have pasted a quote where it states "Sikhs should not eat eggs" from ANY Granths or rehats?? I understand compassion this IS an eye opener, don't get me wrong. AND no not all the time i don't eat this but i stated stuff I usually eat.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Singh1989 said:

I assumed you would have pasted a quote where it states "Sikhs should not eat eggs" from ANY Granths or rehats?? I understand compassion this IS an eye opener, don't get me wrong. AND no not all the time i don't eat this but i stated stuff I usually eat.   

so where exactly do your eggs come from an eggplant ?  an egg is formed from the flesh of the chicken and just like you would never consider eating the chicken you cannot then justify eating the egg. Tomorrow you will justify something else , act your age and be wise stop spoiling your health and funding the suffering of others on lakh chaurasi just for your warped ideas of taste.

why do you need people to tell you what you KNOW is wrong for you to do ? This seems so peverse.

Edited by jkvlondon
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

so where exactly do your eggs come from an eggplant ?  an egg is formed from the flesh of the chicken and just like you would never consider eating the chicken you cannot then justify eating the egg. Tomorrow you will justify something else , act your age and be wise stop spoiling your health and fund the suffering of others on lakh chaurasi just for your warped ideas of taste

So you admit meat eaters do not act their age? No matter how old? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

so what I got is you love love love eating chicken menses ...which were passed through the same channel the bird defecates . Most egg production is salmonella ridden  and the typical production is like this :

http://www.peta.org/features/egg-industry-cruelty/

so you put aside compassion and your rehit to eat flesh foods ....well done  guess you don't get what Guru ji said at all

try learning to cook for yourself and quit eating junk food from the stores , everything you have mentioned is the worst kind of food to put into your body . 

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Singh1989 said:

So you admit meat eaters do not act their age? No matter how old? 

yes they willing ignore their conscience despite knowing the truth of that murdered jeev on their plate ...that is beyond childish it is behaving like a ghoul as Gurbani says.

watch people who really listen to their hearts and souls  and then take a good, hard look at yourself:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

yes they willing ignore their conscience despite knowing the truth of that murdered jeev on their plate ...that is beyond childish it is behaving like a ghoul as Gurbani says.

watch people who really listen to their hearts and souls  and then take a good, hard look at yourself:

 

STILL comparison STILL no quotes from shabds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Singh1989 said:

STILL comparison STILL no quotes from shabds.

you want me to do your homework for you, when you KNOW deep down it's not right (I don't eat them by themselves) ? you did not answer me - where and what is the egg's origin ? I  know it's not a baingan  so you tell me is it a veggie , grain, fruit or piece of flesh?

Because of your thirst for eggs you perpetuate the murder of thousands of male chicks, the mutilation and torture of thousands of female chickens , where is the action in that is in line with gurmat behaviour ?

Nanak abstained from animal food and enjoined against cruelty to animals: “Having prohibited his disciples to drink wine and eat pork, he (Nanak) himself abstained from eating flesh and ordered not to hurt any living being.” (Mohsin Fani, Persian Scholar of Comparative Religion, Author of the, DABISTAN-E-MAZAHIB)

“Countless are the cutthroats who trade in violence. Countless are sinners who keep on sinning. Countless are liars, wandering lost in their lies. Countless are the impious who live on filth as their ration” (Guru Nanak, Jap Ji, Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 4) 

Eggs being fertilized are jeevs , unfertilized :menses  then waste product i.e. filth

when you buy and eat eggs you trade in violence against the hens and their offspring same with milk in the west and now India unless you personally look after the individual's welfare (but again the male children are butchered as undesirable, and the female are tortured then murdered when spent).

“Living by neglect and greed, the world eats dead carcasses. Like a goblin or a beast, they kill and eat the forbidden carcasses of meat. Control your urges, or else you will be thrown into the tortures of hell” (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 723). In this verse, Guru Arjan Dev Ji considers non-vegetarian people like a goblin or a beast. Even Bhai Gurdaas Ji writes, “They eat meat by cutting throats, what will their own condition be?” (Vaar 24, Pauree 17).

 

Edited by jkvlondon
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Preeet said:

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
VAheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji

why do you need quotes from shabads to know the obvious? When I was blessed with amrit ji, 5pyare told us to not eat eggs. I think that hukam is enough.vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

he wants justification for his manmat fed lalaach

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You said you're an amritdhaari .

I am presuming you go through daily 5 nitnem baanis in amrit vela , no ?

 

"Ay rasna, tu an rass raach rahi, teri pyaas na jaae"

(O tongue , you're entangled in false tastes , your desire for tastes won't go (this way) )

~ Anand Sahib

 

I know tastes of this world pull us to them , but at the same time we know these tastes won't end even though our tongue has an ending date.

You can extrapolate this logic to other senses , the visual , the taste, the hearing, the lust , the smell.

And I guess this is the contradiction of life . Despite knowing this kitaabi gyaan , we still do it !

Edited by AjeetSinghPunjabi
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Preeet said:

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
VAheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji

why do you need quotes from shabads to know the obvious? When I was blessed with amrit ji, 5pyare told us to not eat eggs. I think that hukam is enough.vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

Depends on Pyaares. All will be different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

You said you're an amritdhaari .

I am presuming you go through daily 5 nitnem baanis in amrit vela , no ?

 

"Ay rasna, tu an rass raach rahi, teri pyaas na jaae"

(O tongue , you're entangled in false tastes , your desire for tastes won't go (this way) )

~ Anand Sahib

 

I know tastes of this world pull us to them , but at the same time we know these tastes won't end even though our tongue has an ending date.

You can extrapolate this logic to other senses , the visual , the taste, the hearing, the lust , the smell.

And I guess this is the contradiction of life . Despite knowing this kitaabi gyaan , we still do it !

Define "false taste." Artificial, choccies... Fizz drinks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Singh1989 said:

Define "false taste." Artificial, choccies... Fizz drinks.

only naam is the true taste , all else is false i.e. takes you away from your bhagti and mission... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Singh1989 said:

Define "false taste." Artificial, choccies... Fizz drinks.

Answer is given in Anand Sahib itself. I could give you here, but I want you to read it yourself . You will find it . 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×