Shastarvidiya in india

Shaster

Sangat ji. Could you please help I am in india and I am trying to find someone to teach me purantan shastarvidiya anywhere in India.  If anyone can help it would be very much appreciated. I have learnt saph style last time I came down but I cannot find person who taught me. And why is it hard to find someone?

10 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

really you would send your bro to a nigura /pro RSS guy for spiritual shastarvidhiya?

Me and my Bro trained under him for years (albeit on and off) when he was in England 

7 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

so what do you think of his behaviours since ?

His behaviour is not really my concern. If you want to learn the actual shastarvidhiya, then he has it. Simple as that.

What did we do to preserve this art? Nothing. Nidar Singh has the art. And just because he had slightly different beliefs than us, we vilified him every chance we got. I'm not saying it's right that he has (potentially) accepted funding from RSS, but we didn't exactly roll out the red carpet for him either.

He has taken the vidiya elsewhere because his own people rejected him. No use crying about it now. If we rejected him before, we've got no right to judge him now, period.

11 hours ago, Koi said:

His behaviour is not really my concern. If you want to learn the actual shastarvidhiya, then he has it. Simple as that.

What did we do to preserve this art? Nothing. Nidar Singh has the art. And just because he had slightly different beliefs than us, we vilified him every chance we got. I'm not saying it's right that he has (potentially) accepted funding from RSS, but we didn't exactly roll out the red carpet for him either.

He has taken the vidiya elsewhere because his own people rejected him. No use crying about it now. If we rejected him before, we've got no right to judge him now, period.

if a former sikh states lies as the truth and tries to insert his own false theories to propagate his gravy train from other quarters inimical to sikhi  and fails in basic gurmat behaviour whilst trying to instruct others who may not realise , sure we can criticise and also point out to unaware people to be wary about what is being told . 

If he is so well versed why does he mix other martial arts into his teachings ?

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

if a former sikh states lies as the truth and tries to insert his own false theories to propagate his gravy train from other quarters inimical to sikhi  and fails in basic gurmat behaviour whilst trying to instruct others who may not realise , sure we can criticise and also point out to unaware people to be wary about what is being told . 

It's quite common for martial artists to bring in other martial arts into their ideas. It's been like that for millenia.

29 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

It's quite common for martial artists to bring in other martial arts into their ideas. It's been like that for millenia.

understood, but to say that it is part and parcel of the original instead of being truthful is a bit misleading and people in the know laugh about it ...isn't this making a mockery of our heritage ?

2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

If he has mixed other martial arts , why do you care what he teaches? 

If he has the original art, why did are people not respect and accept it?