Shastarvidiya in india

Shaster

Just now, Koi said:

If he has mixed other martial arts , why do you care what he teaches? 

If he has the original art, why did are people not respect and accept it?

well I care when he brings mockery onto our heritage from other nations , point is he did not end up being respected in the wider scene because of the types of things he said and his efforts to discount the number of purely trained still remaining around the planet . Big yourself up sure but by the truth not building false claims , this is also why I don't respect Yogi Harbhajan because he misused his platform , brought sikhi into disrepute amongst true seekers because of his schemes and self-aggrandishment at their expense .

14 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

understood, but to say that it is part and parcel of the original instead of being truthful is a bit misleading and people in the know laugh about it ...isn't this making a mockery of our heritage ?

In theory a lot of martial arts in other countries came from India anyway so he may possibly brought back stuff back.

Just a theory and speculative. 

4 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

if a former sikh states lies as the truth and tries to insert his own false theories to propagate his gravy train from other quarters inimical to sikhi  and fails in basic gurmat behaviour whilst trying to instruct others who may not realise , sure we can criticise and also point out to unaware people to be wary about what is being told . 

If he is so well versed why does he mix other martial arts into his teachings ?

Did he do something specific to become a non-Sikh? Publicly renouncing Sikhism? I I realize that he had some controversial stances, but I am asking whether he did something in addition to that.

Yes there's a training academy at a village called "Pur hira" which is off Hoshiarpur district at the gurdwara. So if you happen to be in the vicinity... You're looking at over 100 students who train over there. I know as I went n saw it myself last time.

15 minutes ago, BhForce said:

Did he do something specific to become a non-Sikh? Publicly renouncing Sikhism? I I realize that he had some controversial stances, but I am asking whether he did something in addition to that.

had an affair behind his wife's back..is a starting point, doing a deal with RSS to train their people up in shastar vidhiya obviously who will they use it against ?

2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

had an affair behind his wife's back..is a starting point, doing a deal with RSS to train their people up in shastar vidhiya obviously who will they use it against ?

That seems alarming. I guess it's just a natural outgrowth of what I believe they were preaching, which is that it's only a bajjer kurehit to have sex with a Muslim woman, all other woman are fair game.

I know that his crew has always said we'll train anybody, which is a highly irresponsible position. 

Have any links?

7 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

if a former sikh states lies as the truth and tries to insert his own false theories to propagate his gravy train from other quarters inimical to sikhi  and fails in basic gurmat behaviour whilst trying to instruct others who may not realise , sure we can criticise and also point out to unaware people to be wary about what is being told . 

If he is so well versed why does he mix other martial arts into his teachings ?

I would love to learn the puraatan styles you advocate. 

Can you please explain more 

8 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Had an affair? Do you know this for sure? How'd you know they didn't just have marital problems and separate? Please don't talk simply based on rumours. I don't know about his personal marital problems so I don't talk about it. 

As far as training the rss goes, that's not true at all. He teaches ANYONE who is willing to learn. Vidiya of any kind is not an inheritance, it must be learned and earned. And this goes back to my original point; when he was just trying to share the Vidiya with the Sikh community, everyone ridiculed him especially on this forum. Now he is teaching a wider audience you want to complain? Not fair.

Bottom line is our people had the chance to learn the Vidiya and (as expected ) they chucked it in the garbage. No point in crying over it now. 

13 hours ago, BhForce said:

That seems alarming. I guess it's just a natural outgrowth of what I believe they were preaching, which is that it's only a bajjer kurehit to have sex with a Muslim woman, all other woman are fair game.

I know that his crew has always said we'll train anybody, which is a highly irresponsible position. 

Have any links?

any relations outside of marriage is bujjar kurehit , that why amritdharis are not meant to engage in premarital sex also irregardless of partner's faith