Guest Sharon91

39 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I am not there anymore ! I mean I work for same company but am at client side since 2 months now and dare I say the people here at client side are much more respectful or atleast talk to me like a normal human being , which shows that not everything is wrong with me. People in my office were jst d!cks ! 

Your being a d!ck by hijacking someone else's thread. The OP has reached out & asked for genuine help & advice. Start another thread or p!ss off to P.M system. Seen some of the cry baby threads you started because you are not man enough to deal with bullies at work (despite allegedly being a 'Singh'), no one hijacked your threads so show some decorum & respect to others.

To OP my advice is to start listening to Gurbani... Chaupai Sahib would be a good place to start taking your current situation into consideration. 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
1 hour ago, Mahakaal96 said:

Your being a d!ck by hijacking someone else's thread. The OP has reached out & asked for genuine help & advice. Start another thread or p!ss off to P.M system. Seen some of the cry baby threads you started because you are not man enough to deal with bullies at work (despite allegedly being a 'Singh'), no one hijacked your threads so show some decorum & respect to others.

To OP my advice is to start listening to Gurbani... Chaupai Sahib would be a good place to start taking your current situation into consideration. 

wow , unbelievably rude you are ! and maybe learn some decorum yourself . despite keeping photo of a sant as profile pic .

Sorry OP, the thread can continue as usual

I completely forgot about listening. That's actually the best way to ease into it. Get a feel for how Gurbani is pronounced, and then take it from there. 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

Why don't you call the OP a crybaby as well ? after all he/she is also asking for help . 

Guest Singh

Are there any moderators that can delete the useless comments on this thread.  The young girl is asking for help and shouldn't have to read through all this bs.

9 minutes ago, Preeet said:

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji

Kaur ji that is a beham of yours. Please remember that we have 12 forms of Sri Satguru Sahib ji, the 11th being Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, the Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is our Sri Guru Sahib ji because of what is inside it, inside it is Sri Gurbani Sahib ji. Bani Guru Guru Hai Bani. You are right that Sri Vaheguru Sahib ji's grace heals us, but remember that our Sri Satguru Sahib ji is PARAMESHWARA, PARAMATMAN SVARUP. You surely do believe that our Sri Satguru Sahib ji is brahmgyani right? In Sri Sukhmani Sahib ji it says "brahm gyani ko khoje mahesar | nanak brahm gyani app parmesar" If we read the Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji it is equal to being healed by GOD, because Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is brahm gyani, and brahm gyani is PARAMESHWAR. It is saatchi bani. As for the Hindu religious text, it is up to the readers of my posts to believe it or not, it is simply optional. It is just an idea. Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh

You've totally gone off topic. 

Read what you wrote, it clearly states you wrote, the sanstha heal people with Gurbani. So I wrote no they do not. How is that vehm? I'm not even talking about what you are writing, so don't turn it around on me. I'm talking about the organisation, as you've wrote that they are the ones that heal people, which they don't, it's Guruji, Waheguru's grace and Gurbani does, which is what I said and I never said anything of the sort of what you're making out. 

Read before you write. 

You give too many of your own ideas and not what Guruji says. 

5 minutes ago, Preeet said:

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji

How do they not help to heal people? They encourage people to read Sri Gurbani Sahib ji, and to do kirtan. That is like saying I got no food from the Langar Hall (when I did), but Sri Vaheguru Sahib ji gives food. Or like saying a parcharak did not give me gyan, but Sri Vaheguru ji gives gyan. Of course Sri Vaheguru Sahib ji gives everything, but why not aknowledge the people who were the ones who brought you the things. That sanstha tells people who go there to practice Sri Gurbani Sahib ji, and if that is not healing then what is healing? Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh

Oh chupkar. Jaida chust na ban. This is what you do. You write something, then you twist it around to blame and belittle the other person. You know what you wrote and how? Hun sara kuch twist Kari ja.  You're pathetic, you know that? You like playing mind games. And you know what, carry on because you're good at it. Miss perfect. 

Sorry not miss perfect, mismatch, misleading, and mistaken. 

2 minutes ago, Preeet said:

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji

I have no intention to belittle anyone, Kaur ji! If you feel that I have insulted you, I honestly ask for forgiveness. Remember that individuals only speak to the limit of how much buddhi they have. Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh

You're too much, you can pull the wool over others, but not me. Kari ja jo kardi, I said what needed to be too.