Just now, Ranjeet01 said:

I know how you want this discussion want to go and I see through your game.I've seen your type before.

We Sikhs are a nation. We deserve our country like every other people have their own nation. 

We sikhs are not bound neither defined by political borders.. Do you even live in the punjab? 

2 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I know how you want this discussion want to go and I see through your game.I've seen your type before.

We Sikhs are a nation. We deserve our country like every other people have their own nation. 

We sikhs are not bound neither defined by political borders.. Do you even live in the punjab? I bet you don't 

33 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

You mean until you gave up

No not at all.

That is when I realised.

Sikhi ultimately is taking the Spiritual and the Temporal. The two go hand in hand.

Temporal elements have a political elememt to it and Sikhs need political power. The best way to exercise that is to have your own nation.

There is no way to get around politics which ever way we look at it.

If you don't get that, then you are blind. Some of us don't get that the easy way.Some of us need a swift kick in the b***s to get that.