Suicide

Guest Kaur

Guest Haridas

maybe it is a blessing in disguise? which part are you find hardest?

you need to discuss it with your parents, I think (that you took Amrit and now feel depressed), maybe they can take you to a Granthi or someone to discuss it.  Obviously I wouldn't tell you to leave it, I don't have that authority or knowledge.  But if you are not ready for it?

Maybe you are viewing things too strictly?  For example, you can't cut your hair but that doesn't mean you can't take care of your appearance with love.  Maybe you can just use chunni instead of more austere forms of head dress?  you can't eat meat, but is meat good for health anyway?  Maybe if you read about animal cruelty you might be glad to not eat meat anymore.  This is what I mean about a blessing in disguise.  You might not be able to flirt and stuff, but maybe God has given you a glimpse of the falsehood of all that?  Liking someone from inside is not a crime, but what good comes from dating or whatever?  A person who has a sense of propriety and humility is very blessed.

Instead of seeing it as a trap, see it an a gentle lifestyle change.  Maybe Guru lovingly called you, and used that cruel guy as a means to a end, and took him away from you once the real blessing was accomplished?

Another way of looking at it is: now you have been blessed with the outer form, Guruji is inviting you to find the inner devotion to accompany it?

Whatever happens, you had a taste of the devout lifestyle.  At least you can see that you are capable of it.

another thing, try and replace the feelings of depression with feelings of humility.

• 5 months later...
Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

14 hours ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

Not that i am against suicide but if you want to do it but before you do make sure you slash the boy's guts and his head who made you feel this way as he should suffer as well. You should cut it like a mango.

:hairan: No, penji don't commit suicide. Suicide is not the way out. Follow the advice regarding counselling etc that is the best advice I can give you.

@lostconfussedsingh you also need to talk to someone, suicide is not a good thing. Its not YOUR choice when you want to end your life, its up to Vaheguru. I don't know what to say to you but don't you feel upset knowing that your sister (referring to OP) could actually use your stupid advice and commit suicide? You would never want that to happen. So next time before you post make sure it isn't as stupid as what I have quoted. I have explained it to you nicely but if you need any help there are people you can always talk to. If its a small problem then you can create a topic in the Gupt Forum and you can be assured that I will be one of the first to help.

VJKK VJKF

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

On 28 April 2018 at 5:13 PM, lostconfussedsingh said:

Not that i am against suicide but if you want to do it but before you do make sure you slash the boy's guts and his head who made you feel this way as he should suffer as well. You should cut it like a mango.

The boy will have to pay for his own karams anyway so should penji collect more negative karam that she will have to pay for? Have bharosa in Vaheguru, He will deliver justice.

VJKK VJKF

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

5 hours ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

Sister I myself have been watching suicide beheading videos a lot recently and i get exicited when i read or hear about suicide. I am on anti depressiants for ptsd depression and i have seen a pysharcist as the dr reffered me to one as soon as mentioned this stuff. 

Nowdays all i can think and imagine is death and the videos i watch make me feel alive and happy. The dr told me to stop but i said they are addicative. 

Whatever the original poster is going through is not nice but since i feel suicide obbessed thats all i love at the moment. But no the original poster should not commit suicide especially if she fails and ends up as a vegetable which will make things a hell of lot worse.

Its not good to watch those sorts of videos because we are only meant to be feeding our mind with positivity not negativity. How can you feel happy watching people taking their lives and suffering. Not only will they have to suffer whilst committing suicide but they will also suffer for many many more janam's after too. Its not about if she ends up as a vegetable its the fact that a precious, potentially bright future has been lost. Carry on going to the psychiatrist and explain how you feel. Do lots of gurbani instead of watching those videos to make you feel happy and alive. Get addicted to Naam. Leave these videos and take on something more worthwhile and maybe help those who have lost a family member due to suicide, give them support and most importantly; share their pain. Your brother or sister could've been a suicide victim. Its up to us to help their families not be getting happy.

5 hours ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

As i watch beheading videos and other bizzare stuff i just like to see this sort of stuff being carried out like whenever i see somebody i don't like or is annoying me i always look at the persons throat neck as i dream of running a machate into it like the videos i watch.

But you are right its up to God to deliever justice 

No, we must be Nirbhau and Nirvair, without hate and without fear. We cannot kill someone just because they are annoying us. I was always told: If injustice happens do you want to open YOUR  mouth and defend yourself or do you want Guru Ji to open His blessed mouth and defend you? No doubt I want Guru Ji to defend me so when someone makes fun of me at school I just smile at them and walk away because I know that Guru Ji knows how I am feeling and will help me no matter what, as long as I am not wrong. Take care of your self and please stop watching suicide videos, this is a humble plea from your sister...

VJKK VJKF