Referendum 2020

3 hours ago, genie said:

2) Wait for a major superpower to attack the south asian countries (indian and pakistan). Either America, China or Russia even Iran if it can start a major war with say pakistan or china with India then the army numbers will be wiped out or occupied with fighting the regional military force while insurgent armed groups seeking Independence can take advantage and get their political power by force.

That's the most viable scenario, unfortunately. I say unfortunately because it'll result in the deaths of so many people and will alter the world as we know it. If such situations ever arise, I hope we'll be prepared to make the most of them.

Guest Jacfsing2
3 hours ago, genie said:

1) Demographics is key - start to create large families strongly educated in sikhi and convert non-sikhs to Sikhi either through force like the times of banda singh bahadhur (religious cleansing) or concentrated parchar efforts like times of the Guru sahibans

Banda Singh Bahadur didn't kill people for being Non-Sikhs, he killed people due to their crimes against the Sikh faith.

First we need to fix Punjab itself, I received a great response in my inbox and if I have permission I'll post it here.

How many people are educated and literate in Punjab, more importantly how much Youths in Punjab are literate and Educated?

How about the Water crisis and Drug problem going on?

People in Punjab still believe in the caste system meaning Discrimination is still there

People (Being Us oversea sikhs) Need to start investing into Punjab with our money, and that can create jobs for the unemployed, we need to fix Punjab before we start thinking of making a Khalistan.

Just like how this user said in a older post, I'll quote in next reply.

"List to fix before Khalistan"

• Punjab youth must be Educated and Literate.
  • People must be Employed and out of Poverty
  • Job creation
  • Drug Crisis must be fixed
  • Water Crisis must be fixed
  • Honest and Non corrupt Politician
  • Foreign Diplomacy
  • Political Power
  • Recycling/Cleaning up Punjab
  • Destroyal of the Caste System
  • Local Jathas at Pinds. 

Also I think a Neighborhood watch or something like that would be good, since Indian Police can be corrupt.

Now we as a community must formulate a plan on making all of this happen, we need to do actions instead of just speaking and spreading awareness, we  oversea sikhs should invest into Punjab, Anyone know any legit fundraisers/Charities for the Crisis and problems in Punjab, please link them  so everyone on this thread can donate if possible, and the website itself can have their own fundraiser to fix Punjab, also we should all report Human Rights Violations to Foreign and Indian Organizations to help remove the Corrupt police.

2 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Banda Singh Bahadur didn't kill people for being Non-Sikhs, he killed people due to their crimes against the Sikh faith.

3 hours ago, Premi5 said:

Are you sure this is true? I doubt it. And you agree with it?

Yes he did, he forced the muslim mughul inhabited and dominated towns to either convert to Sikhi or flee or be destroyed....because of the crimes they had committed against Hindus and Sikhs also many of those muslims had converted under duress from the mughul invaders so some were glad to revert back to their previous faiths.

I used to also think Sikhs didn't go around forcing people to convert. But from the sources I've read over the years and from his own words he is alleged to have said on the lines of him committing excesses against his enemies and so whatever the mughul executioners did to him and his child he accepted it as it was like karma and waheguru's way of punishing him for that.

3 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

That's the most viable scenario, unfortunately. I say unfortunately because it'll result in the deaths of so many people and will alter the world as we know it. If such situations ever arise, I hope we'll be prepared to make the most of them.

Yes unfortunately that's the way of the world and negative side affects in the freedom struggle alot of blood is shed needlessly.... for other smaller nations to rise the dominant big nations/empires need to fall usually by having wars with other big nations/empires.

Guest Jacfsing2
5 hours ago, KhalistanYouth said:

Speaking up against the Indian Govt might cause problems and horrible propagandas so I think we should do this low key since we need to do MORE than just Protesting, we need to actually INVEST!

We've in the diaspora have already been very vocal about, we can talk about it countlesslt, but many people can't do anything about it.