Where do shaheeds go?

Guest Jacfsing2
44 minutes ago, monatosingh said:

After a Sikh has officially become a Shaheed (martyr) where do they go? 

Do they die normally but are remembered or gone somewhere special like satchkhand?

Each case is different. But Shaheedi is not a get-into-Sachkhand free card, like it is in another faith, (Islam). You can only get Mukti from Gur-prassad and Naam so if Guru Sahib decides they can get Mukti. The most remarkable case of this is Jinda and Sukha which Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji said would be blessed with Amrit in the next life, when they couldn't in that life.

13 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Each case is different. But Shaheedi is not a get-into-Sachkhand free card, like it is in another faith, (Islam). You can only get Mukti from Gur-prassad and Naam so if Guru Sahib decides they can get Mukti. The most remarkable case of this is Jinda and Sukha which Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji said would be blessed with Amrit in the next life, when they couldn't in that life.

I am certain that Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji was also the one who said Sant Jarnail Singh Ji is not shaheed but a chardikala?

Guest Jacfsing2
13 minutes ago, monatosingh said:

I am certain that Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji was also the one who said Sant Jarnail Singh Ji is not shaheed but a chardikala?

Yes, he did say that. I don't know why he said that but in terms of your question I genuinely believe that Sant Jarnail Singh was already Pre-Mukt at birth, so for your answer, his life was 100% of giving his head to the Guru.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

We have a very abrahamic view of world and that worries me 

To answer your question , Shaheed Singhs don't go anywhere . They become one with god.  There's no coming, no going, no inside and no outside when one attains brahmgyaan. That state is indescribable . 

Think of it that way, when a wave ceases to exist , where does it "go"? does it go somewhere ? no it just stops existing as an independent wave (separate from ocean) and becomes one with ocean again. 

I am presuming ofcourse that all Shaheedi Singhs are brahmgyaani because for normal person its not possible to suffer such torments that sikh shaheeds historically have and that too with so much calm.