What is gur - prasad?

Kuks

48 minutes ago, BhForce said:

I had thought that this place was called Sikh Sangat, not Sikh Admins. The sangat is what makes a forum, without the sangat there is no forum. I could be wrong, but I think that most people want rules to be applied evenly to all. That lesson was the entire point of Guru Gobind Singh ji creating the drama of seeming to bow to Dadu's tomb, for which the Khalsa had the temerity to sanction Guru Sahib.

If Guru Sahib has to follow established rules, why doesn't Sukhvirk76? Is he special in some way?

Ok. This is an online forum... incase you didn't realise that.

1 minute ago, muscleman said:

Well done BHForce for sticking to the forum rules!  Good on you, we can do with honest people like you in our kome, which is seriously lacking in dicipline and integrity but you seem to have both. I would like to know  which school did you go to, where did you learn to cultivate these highly admirable characteristics in your personality? You seem to have great personality it shows in your realistic as well as down to earth posts.  Well done again!

I find most people in our cursed kome are too hot headed, with heads fully filled with hot air and they bounce around like Tinky-Winky, Dipsy, Laa Laa and the rest from Teletubbies children's show lol!  Keep it up and give these fudhoos as good as you get!

Agree. BHForce ji has some good posts for me to learn from. Keep it up paji. 

Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, BhForce said:

I had thought that this place was called Sikh Sangat, not Sikh Admins. The sangat is what makes a forum, without the sangat there is no forum. I could be wrong, but I think that most people want rules to be applied evenly to all. That lesson was the entire point of Guru Gobind Singh ji creating the drama of seeming to bow to Dadu's tomb, for which the Khalsa had the temerity to sanction Guru Sahib.

If Guru Sahib has to follow established rules, why doesn't Sukhvirk76? Is he special in some way?

You should be a mod. I don't agree with the rules; however, it's still important to keep order. There are some non-Sikh forums where someone would get warnings or a ban if they violated the rules, here even Gurbachana could post buffoonery and it's like hippy do-do.

7 hours ago, BhForce said:

Sangat is a utilitarian space 

6 hours ago, muscleman said:

Well done BHForce for sticking to the forum rules!  

6 hours ago, simran345 said:

Agree. BHForce ji has some good posts for me to learn from. Keep it up paji. 

6 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

You should be a mod. I don't agree with the rules; however, it's still important to keep order.

Thank you so much for your kind words. I think it's safe to say that I've disagreed with most all of you on one point or another (whether by posting or just in my mind). But we're not talking about that. We're talking about engaging honestly on this forum with rules applying evenly to all (including those you agree with or disagree with).

Secondly, thanks for whoever liked my post above enough to give make it a "popular" post. I'm quite humbled. But that in itself demonstrates what I'm talking about: If it's allowed for people to manipulate multiple accounts, what prevents anyone from liking a post using multiple sock-puppet accounts that he himself controls? The very ability of forum members to interact earnestly is threatened if you don't follow  the rules.

7 hours ago, S4NGH said:

Ok. This is an online forum... incase you didn't realise that.

When my Internet should happen to be off for one reason or another, I'm not able to access sikhsangat.com, so, yes, I do realize it is online. 

The question is, how does that change what I said? Does being online mean the forum can run with no members?  Does being online mean the forum can run with no rules?

And you still haven't answered 1) why Sukhvirk76 doesn't have to follow established rules if even Guru Gobind Singh ji does. 2) And if he's special. 3) And (a new question): if Sukhvirk76 is special, in what way is he special?

Just now, BhForce said:

When my Internet should happen to be off for one reason or another, I'm not able to access sikhsangat.com, so, yes, I do realize it is online. 

The question is, how does that change what I said? Does being online mean the forum can run with no members?  Does being online mean the forum can run with no rules?

And you still haven't answered 1) why Sukhvirk76 doesn't have to follow established rules if even Guru Gobind Singh ji does. 2) And if he's special. 3) And (a new question): if Sukhvirk76 is special, in what way is he special?

I think he is special...just not that kind of special if you get what I mean.

15 minutes ago, BhForce said:

I'm special because I am alive!