What is gur - prasad?

Kuks

3 minutes ago, BhForce said:

I just told you why we can not move on, literally minutes ago:

(it says "Kuks said" but that's just due to a quirk in the quoting system)

How is it manipulative?if I had attempted to deceive you I might have agreed.. If you feel my actions are deceptive I apologize.. 

I'm here to grow 

Just now, BhForce said:

1. "Gursikhs hide behind moderation"? You make it sound as if posting from multiple accounts is just some minor rule, like forgetting to put a period or full stop on a sentence

It is not. People come on this forum to engage honestly. Posting from multiple accounts is not honest because it allows people to project their side of the argument as having more support than it really does.

I would just like to acknowledge this, and we will be able to move on.

2. But when you log in as your original account, @sukhvirk76.

The reason for this is to allow readers to see your full posting history and compare your historical arguments. That's the whole point of the forum, otherwise, arguments are lost in the air.

If it takes you a while to contact mods, get your old account back or whatever, I (and everyone else) will still be here tomorrow and the next day.

I agree with you and I apologise as I said it does not take a rocket scientist to deduct I am one and the same.. And I have not pretended to be anyone else. 

I couldn't log in so re-registered 

Guest Jacfsing2

In the case this is a genuine question the answer is that Gur-prassad is the idea on which one can only be saved through the grace of Guru Sahib and his name was Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Today he is in the form of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. 

Note: Guru Sahib is Vaheguru.

P.S. If you were banned its better to log-in as a guest than re-register until the mods agree to uplifting the ban.

Just now, Jacfsing2 said:

In the case this is a genuine question the answer is that Gur-prassad is the idea on which one can only be saved through the grace of Guru Sahib and his name was Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Today he is in the form of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. 

P.S. If you were banned its better to log-in as a guest than re-register until the mods agree to uplifting the ban.

Is that what gur prasad means.? I always thought it meant grace of gur, knowledge 

1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

He's on quality control now posting as Kuks to evade that, flagrant flaunting of the rules.

As for his query, it's not like an emergency situation (I accidentally ate Kutha, quick, where's the next Amrit Sanchar)! (Quick, what's the nature of Gur-prasaid, I need to know on an emergency basis!)