Has anyone here read the Quran

Kira

Guest Jacfsing2
On 4/23/2017 at 6:07 PM, MisterrSingh said:

This thread is a prime example of why i believe Sikhs are, broadly, decent people at heart. For a base group of people this thread would've signalled a green light to express some pretty offensive opinions on the founder of Islam - something which I've observed Muslims partake in when it comes to a casual discussion of our Guru Sahibs - but nobody to my knowledge has relished the opportunity to lay into their big guy. Yes, we question their beliefs and certain aspects of their writings, but not in a way that you'll see in the comments section of a YouTube anti-islam video or on various discussion sites.

The Anti-Islam groups are probably more rational in that aspect than we are, our people have become too soft, that the idea of Sikhs being the best isn't being what Gurdwaras bring-up anymore. We have also lost the ideas of exposing,(as in revealing), our faith to the potential of truth, and to expose everything elae to the potential of falsehood. You can read the entire Quran and not feel spiritual at all, while reading even one line from even Bhai Gurdas Vaaran, will give you more spiritual knowledge than the entire Qur'an, (not even Guru Sahib, Sarbloh Granth, or Dasam Granth, even though they are greater). If someone wants to read some good fantasy a good source of fictional entertainment, than I'd recommend the Qur'an and other religions books, because what I've learned about other religions books is it's all Sakhis and no heart. (Some of their works are so legendary that even the most popular books do not compare, and some of their stories are so influential that people actually live out the fantasies involved in the religion).

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
On 30/04/2017 at 2:52 PM, Jacfsing2 said:

The Anti-Islam groups are probably more rational in that aspect than we are, our people have become too soft, that the idea of Sikhs being the best isn't being what Gurdwaras bring-up anymore. We have also lost the ideas of exposing,(as in revealing), our faith to the potential of truth, and to expose everything elae to the potential of falsehood. You can read the entire Quran and not feel spiritual at all, while reading even one line from even Bhai Gurdas Vaaran, will give you more spiritual knowledge than the entire Qur'an, (not even Guru Sahib, Sarbloh Granth, or Dasam Granth, even though they are greater). If someone wants to read some good fantasy a good source of fictional entertainment, than I'd recommend the Qur'an and other religions books, because what I've learned about other religions books is it's all Sakhis and no heart. (Some of their works are so legendary that even the most popular books do not compare, and some of their stories are so influential that people actually live out the fantasies involved in the religion).

This is reason for downfall of sikhi politically speaking. We don't preach enough.

We like to pretend we don't believe in conversion but its actually we should be ashamed of . We should be ashamed that we don't try converting other people to sikhism. We need to convert more , more , more and breed more and more . 

Remember, power is in numbers too . Every sikh should have AT LEAST 3 kids if we want an increase in population.

1 kid means steady decline of population, 2 kids mean we're just floating. 3 means we're growing

Guest Kaffir
On 4/24/2017 at 8:28 AM, Guest Muhammad said:

That's the best proof we should all be Kaffirs rather than believers in Muhammad 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/23/2017 at 8:42 PM, Kira said:

As the title goes has anyone actually read the Quran here? I've seen quite alot of people debating about various quotes from it but all of them seem to be from rather biased websites, its interesting how so many people just throw these quotes out but im genuinely curious if anyone has read any portion of it or even any of the Hadiths.

Kira, I have read Quran atleast 3 times from start to end. You can ask all your question and I answer you without biass.

طراحی سایت

On 21/07/2017 at 3:36 PM, Guest noya said:

Kira, I have read Quran atleast 3 times from start to end. You can ask all your question and I answer you without biass.

طراحی سایت

Fam im looking to read it myself. I hope you don't take offence but its better if I go right to the source, I'll consult my muslim friends too about arabic if I need to.

8 hours ago, Kira said:

Fam im looking to read it myself. I hope you don't take offence but its better if I go right to the source, I'll consult my muslim friends too about arabic if I need to.

wouldn't it be wiser to consult sikh vidvans in arabic and farsi as they will not have an ulterior motive to hide worse aspects of the quran ?