Has anyone here read the Quran

Kira

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
Just now, dallysingh101 said:

Well stop conforming to it then. 

BTW - Raghead doesn't bother me. I fully accept that it is the derogatory epithet for my people. I wear it with pride. Even if I don't wear a pagh. 

For how long "sikhs" will be your people ? you have foresaken pagg , now your son will most likely not wear it , neither his son I guess. After a few generations, your family might assimilate in hindoo 

8 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

For how long "sikhs" will be your people ? you have foresaken pagg , now your son will most likely not wear it , neither his son I guess. After a few generations, your family might assimilate in hindoo 

Not in England. More likely to assimilate into Anglos here. My family are such gruff pendus, most genteel Hindus would run a mile from them anyway. lol!

That being said, I meet plenty of pagh wearing Sikhs who are the biggest coconuts you can meet, so it's not as simple as you might think. These people are as obsessed about football (or act so) as the dumbest gora, and seem more attached and knowledgeable about their favourite football team than their Sikh identity/history.

Life is complicated. lol 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

Not in England. More likely to assimilate into Anglos here. My family are such gruff pendus, most genteel Hindus would run a mile from them anyway. lol!

That being said, I meet plenty of pagh wearing Sikhs who are the biggest coconuts you can meet, so it's not as simple as you might think. These people are as obsessed about football (or act so) as the dumbest gora, and seem more attached and knowledgeable about their football team' shirt than their Sikh identity/history.

Life is complicated. lol 

I know those fagggoty , poooftery people really make me angry :/ 

1 hour ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

How would you feel if someone called you a RAGHEAD ? sure , stereotyping is bad .isn't it ??

How is a resident Indian in Mumbai aware of quite specific racial slurs directed at certain minorities in the West? Raghead is a specifically NA term that's interchangeably used for Sikhs and Muslims. I've never got any inkling that anyone in India is aware of such a term.

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

Well stop conforming to it then. 

BTW - Raghead doesn't bother me. I fully accept that it is the derogatory epithet for my people. I wear it with pride. Even if I don't wear a pagh. 

you are being facetious at least or a bit more than dense  a rag is  discarded cloth used to clean up rubbish and dirt ...since when has the dastar ever been referred to in such a low manner and you are happy to roll with it ??? WTH  Have you no spine ?  I am no Muslim terror merchant and neither am I willing to take such Cr4p from unpard dungar  so I cannot see why any sikh would accept insult to Guru ji's gift .

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

Why wouldn't a guy sitting in india not know what americans slur a "raghead" as ? Internet brings things 

I am not disrespecting dastaar. I tie one myself. 

The guy who pretended to feel offended (dallysingh) doesn't even wear one . 

I am just pointing out how he casually called me a "gayboy" while if he wore a turban or even otherwise due to brown skin, he would be targeted by americans . How would he feel like ? 

no offense intended 

59 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Why wouldn't a guy sitting in india not know what americans slur a "raghead" as ? Internet brings things 

I am just pointing out how he casually called me a "gayboy" while if he wore a turban or even otherwise due to brown skin, he would be targeted by americans . How would he feel like ? 

no offense intended 

The term faggot isn't even exclusively used as a slur for gays nowadays, btw. It's a general term for a fool regardless of sexuality, although this isn't yet really common knowledge outside of certain corners of the internet community. In the UK faggots are meatballs made from pork or other offcuts. We also refer to cigarettes as fags. Pooftah is a term i haven't heard or seen used in decades, and that's another UK term, too. Another term that's commonly used for gays is benders. 

38 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

When did I pretend to feel offended? 

I think you're talking to the wrong person. I grew up in East London during an intense period of accepted racism where open abuse and violent race attacks were the norm. I also routinely work on building sites (when working with office w**kers just gets too much and you need to be around more down to earth people). This environment is also very 'racist' compared to most (although a helluva lot better than it used to be!)

Just so you all know, I have thick skin as a consequence. I could not give an inch of a toss about some 'abusive' words. Water off a duck's ar5e - as they say. Now if someone starts putting hands on people - that's a different matter. 

49 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

ou are being facetious at least or a bit more than dense  a rag is  discarded cloth used to clean up rubbish and dirt ...since when has the dastar ever been referred to in such a low manner and you are happy to roll with it ??? WTH  Have you no spine ?  I am no Muslim terror merchant and neither am I willing to take such Cr4p from unpard dungar  so I cannot see why any sikh would accept insult to Guru ji's gift .

When you spend a lot of time around the culprits, and understand their mentality/IQ - you get to understand that their intellectual limitations pretty much prevent them from acting any different to how they do. They only curtail themselves when threatened physically or with job loss. Other than that - they is what they is. It's a sort of lack of a particular type of mental development. These guys remind me of certain, sniggering idiots I used to go school with. 

Raghead is like our equivalent of 'niggah' for blacks. Own it! Plus you're a girl, and that means you live in parallel universe to blokes - so I don't think you'll ever get it.  

42 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

The term faggot isn't even exclusively used as a slur for gays nowadays, btw. It's a general term for a homosexual regardless of sexuality, although this isn't yet really common knowledge outside of certain corners of the internet community. In the UK faggots are meatballs made from pork or other offcuts. We also refer to cigarettes as fags. Pooftah is a term i haven't heard or seen used in decades, and that's another UK term, too. Another term that's commonly used for gays is benders. 

Let's expand your list:

Shirt lifter, batty bwoy, fudge-packer, back-door-merchant are also terms people use.