I feel terrible

Guest Mynameisnotimportant

Guest Mynameisnotimportant

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh 

Sath sangat ji I have a problem which i feel terrible about. I recently looked at a women's breasts even when I knew it was kaam. I feel absolutely terrible about it. I was wondering if anyone knows what i should do to repent for my kaam. 

Bhul chaak maaf kare. 

Guest Jacfsing2

Sometimes I think people are Anti-Kaam extremists to the point where people want to repent for looking at someone. You want a punishment, go slap yourself once, if you want to improve go read some Gurbani, (would you over-react this way if you have Moh for your family, no, then don't give all the attention to Kaam). Just do some simran, a bit of Seva, do a bit of Paht extra, and be done with it. :waheguru:

Guest logical
On 4/22/2017 at 0:58 PM, Guest Mynameisnotimportant said:

Sath sangat ji I have a problem which i feel terrible about. I recently looked at a women's breasts even when I knew it was kaam. I feel absolutely terrible about it. I was wondering if anyone knows what i should do to repent for my kaam. 

Bhul chaak maaf kare. 

Just read gurbani. *EDITED*

It's kaam if you have sexual thoughts, desire, and lust for it, if you look at it by accident or something  (Somehow) It's fine, but do some paath and remember that you should treat every girl like she is your mother, if you think Kaam will take you over say Vaheguru and prayers so you won't think of Kaam.

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/4/2017 at 8:58 PM, Guest Mynameisnotimportant said:

Sath sangat ji I have a problem which i feel terrible about. I recently looked at a women's breasts even when I knew it was kaam.

I feel absolutely terrible about it. I was wondering if anyone knows what i should do to repent for my kaam

Bhul chaak maaf kare. 

Guest Jee,

the kaam you talk about, is one of the 5 thieves who attack at all times to all beings, even the gods in devlok are not safe from it. It is so strong.

For that malady, there is only one remedy, the One beyond all maya and Braham, who is none other than Wahiguru Akal Purukh.

And to have Him with us as a saviour, we have to have Him in our hearts by loving Him, and make the mind drink the antidote of His Name, which will  defeat the mind and liberate our souls.

For that purpose, the Bani tells us something beautiful in simple and crystal clear words:

Prabh ka Simran, man kee mael jaae.

Follow this order of Guru Jee diligently and lovingly, your repentance shall be accepted in His court, and you shall be powered with the blessings of Wahiguru, in order to clean and defeat the criminal mind once and forever.

Sat Sree Akal.

On 27/04/2017 at 2:46 AM, KhalistanYouth said:

It's kaam if you have sexual thoughts, desire, and lust for it, if you look at it by accident or something  (Somehow) It's fine, but do some paath and remember that you should treat every girl like she is your mother, if you think Kaam will take you over say Vaheguru and prayers so you won't think of Kaam.

Bro kaam cannot be measured in such simple ways.. Kaam is not sexual desire 

Kaam is the abuse of sexual desire 

If you pop up posters of 10 gurus or shaheed painting/ posters in your room it will help. I KNOW! you have not said where you stared at breasts but we all kno when kaam attacks the most... In our rooms! Anyways, any kaami thoughts stare at 10 Gurus (any Guru) pic and ask yourself, "Can I look Maharaaj in the eye with kaam on my thoughts?"

REMEMBER! Pics/ paintings will NEVER be their true form BUT they should be used for source of inspiration only.