Should we be proud of the queen?

Big_Tera

19 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

As Sikhs how should we judge the Royal family?

Is it an institution we should be proud of? Afterall if we look at the history. The queen was the head of state of India. not the queen but probably the queen before her. 

I haven't got anything against the royal family but f**k them and their privileges. Get a proper job like real people (all of them), and pray that karma doesn't come around and make you face the same 5hit that other non-white 'royal families' suffered at the hands of this nation. 

Guest Jacfsing2

Not British, but I think it's a bit silly to be proud over something you have no control over. Also India was only formed after the Brits came, there was never an India, and all the Subcontinental people were extremely different in everything except religion, (Hinduism or Islam), even the languages the Subcontinental people speak are different from each other, with Aryan languages having dominance in the north and Dravidian languages ruling the south.

Just now, Big_Tera said:

She is the head of state and we should respect her as she is our queen and we are her subjects. You should bow your head if ever you were to have the pleasure of meeting her. 

I wouldn't piss on the old fart if she was ablaze.

8 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

I have never seen a singh bowing to the queen ....not her guards , maybe sometime an award receiver may have ... She will get a fateh from me and like it . I have only one King Guru Granth / Guru Panth , Akal Purakh no one else

Don't kid yourself. We have plenty of doe-eyed, ar5e-lickers of royalty amongst our quom. 

9 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

You scoundrel, how dare you disrespect her majesty like this! 

You should be sent to the tower of London in one of the dungeons where you can think about the words you have spoken. 

You should be employed as a foot-stool for her majesty. This would involve you crouching down on all fours infront of HRH (much like a dog) and allowing her to use your back as a foot rest whilst she is seated. If you was around in colonial times you might have been the chief pukkah-wallah of the ruling elite? lol

article-0-0093C8D000000259-56_468x322.jp