S4NGH

3 million Telford Drug bust. Mr Singhs

7 posts in this topic

The Bagrey (isn't it spelled Bagri?) family seem awfully pleased with themselves in their mugshots, lol.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

The Bagrey (isn't it spelled Bagri?) family seem awfully pleased with themselves in their mugshots, lol.

indicative of cluelessness ...stubbornly arrogant of their idiocy

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I couldn't give a toss about this. A plant I saw growing like....well...a weed all over the place in Panjab, is now a criminal act to grow. Something that is grown and sold in other countries like Amsterdam, Portugal and even the US without any fanfare is now criminal. Something that has a thousand or two years history of being used medically, that cuts across many cultures. Something that is increasingly found to be useful for a variety of medical ailments (including serious ones) is somehow bad. 

This is all bull5hite;. That family committed no crime. 

 

Edited by dallysingh101
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/04/2017 at 7:39 PM, dallysingh101 said:

I couldn't give a toss about this. A plant I saw growing like....well...a weed all over the place in Panjab, is now a criminal act to grow. Something that is grown and sold in other countries like Amsterdam, Portugal and even the US without any fanfare is now criminal. Something that has a thousand or two years history of being used medically, that cuts across many cultures. Something that is increasingly found to be useful for a variety of medical ailments (including serious ones) is somehow bad. 

This is all bull5hite;. That family committed no crime. 

 

Though I agree that marijuana can and should be used for medicinal purposes, this family clearly weren't doing that. If they were growing and harvesting it and then providing it for free or at a minimal cost to people with ailments, I'd totally agree with you. That really wasn't the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, S4NGH said:

Though I agree that marijuana can and should be used for medicinal purposes, this family clearly weren't doing that. If they were growing and harvesting it and then providing it for free or at a minimal cost to people with ailments, I'd totally agree with you. That really wasn't the case.

At least people who might need it could get access to it. Plus, do you know how many big time solicitors, barristers, engineers, teachers and a myriad of other decent working people I've met use this plant to help them get by!

This is a non-issue. End of. 

Good this family made money. How the hell is it different to any brewery making money, or some pharmaceutical? It's okay for an army of Singhs to run off licenses (like they did when I was growing up), even though all those fags and booze cause more problems than sukha - but this thing is unacceptable. Mate, get real. 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

At least people who might need it could get access to it. Plus, do you know how many big time solicitors, barristers, engineers, teachers and a myriad of other decent working people I've met use this plant to help them get by!

This is a non-issue. End of. 

Good this family made money. How the hell is it different to any brewery making money, or some pharmaceutical? It's okay for an army of Singhs to run off licenses (like they did when I was growing up), even though all those fags and booze cause more problems than sukha - but this thing is unacceptable. Mate, get real. 

Sure. We'll agree to disagree on this one.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Baba Farid never said that 
    • A true "Sikh" is one who believes in Gurbani wholeheartedly, They also believe Guru Nanak Dev Ji is the only ship that can save you in Kalyug. A true Muslim believes in the Quran and Muhammad wholeheartedly. Similar concepts for a Christian, so tell me how Guru Nanak Dev Ji, Muhammad and Jesus are all on the same level. If only Guru Nanak Dev Ji can save someone in kalyug these figures can't do anything. So uhm no, its impossible to be both.    Mool Mantar says "Gur prasad", with the Grace of the GURU. So tell me is Muhammad a Guru now? The only Guru who's existed throughout the ages and who exists for anyone in Kalyug is Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Rather than repeating the same trash again and again and again I thought it would be smart to ask you a straightforward question but it seems that has either exploded your mind or (judging by the fact you can't seem to formulate your thoughts into 1 post) you just wish to talk out of your rear end all the time. I'll ask you again.  A Muslim who proclaims Muhammad is the only way to God. How can he also proclaim that Gurbani is a viable Option. The very core of any muslim is the fact that they all recite that Muhammad is the only way to God. SO tell me how someone can say 2 polar opposites and also be both. How can someone call something a lie and the truth at the same time. Gurbani also states that the Quran, Vedas etc are all incomplete, How can someone sit there and say that but also say "the Quran is perfect" . Yeah no. Nice try. 
    • So you don't agree with mool mantar? 
    • Gurbani is unique and the message transcends dogmatism.. 
    • Someone who is a true Muslim, true Christian, true 'sikh' doesn't get lost in communalism