Sikhism is no more the fifth-largest religion

Guest Jacfsing2
3 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Zoroastrians are self-sabotaging community ! Here in mumbai , there are most of what they're in India ! 

If I were a zoroastrian youth , I would give up everything and use all the money (they're filthy rich) of community and dedicate myself to resuscitating the community.

With population less than 1 lacs in india , high death rate, low birth rates, people marrying outside community , Parsis must be hearing the death knell by now. 

But then again , perhaps somewhere I feel zoroastrians themselves have a self-loathing of sorts, first because they feed their dead to vultures , and with virtually no vultures since 90s in india , their dead bodies keep rotting/drying in their towers of silence. They have 3 such here in mumbai as well . On other hand, they don't accept the ones who marry outside the faith ! And secondly as you said, they don't accept converts ! 

BUT , now coming to main point , I don't want to see sikhi heading the same path ! We need to breed like anything ! 

We're at risk of losing punjab . Didn't we have a punjabi suba movement back then in the 60s as a suger-coated way of asking for a sikh majority state !? Even the gandhis knew sikhs wanted a sikh majority state and not a punjabi majority one ! 

With all the bihari / UP  (?)  hindu migration in punjab we're not only losing demographic battle, but also political and social one ! 

As I have said many times before, just any broadcast from punjab shows me more of these "Punjabi" boys who think they're sikhs but don't have dastar on their heads ! those who have dastar don't have unshorn beards ! The ones who have unshorn beards don't care about sikhi and tend to be thick skulled ! 

Hindus are not only getting aggressive. Today or tomorrow , they're going to stand in elections too. And not the ordinary hindu , I am talking of rabid right-wing hindutva "shiv sena" types ! 

Recent "lalkaar" of them by wearing kirpans and rallying , imitating sikh ardas and other such incidents prove they're teasing us because they know we're declining in Punjab ! 

WAKE UP SIKHO ! PLEASE ! BENTI 

thanks for reading . Lets act now 

Convert the Dalits, and other low-castes, if we focus on that at least our numbers will grow from 2% to at least 10% in the subcontinent, and we would have non-punjabis as a larger percentage the Dalit population is 300 million is just half of them became Sikh, we would be 5 times as large as we are today. And we'd also be more diverse since they are all over the place. Even if every Sikh couple had 5 kids our numbers would at most double. We need to bring people in.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
1 minute ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Convert the Dalits, and other low-castes, if we focus on that at least our numbers will grow from 2% to at least 10% in the subcontinent, and we would have non-punjabis as a larger percentage the Dalit population is 300 million is just half of them became Sikh, we would be 5 times as large as we are today. And we'd also be more diverse since they are all over the place. Even if every Sikh couple had 5 kids our numbers would at most double. We need to bring people in.

Considering I am gay and would have lots of time on my hands if I didn't marry ! I wonder if guru sahib would bless me enough to just make these things happen from my hands !?

I feel that at points in history , dalits DID approach us ! they were unfortunately shooed away by our leaders.

In recent history (20th century) , some 90 lakh Kabir Panthis wanted to embrace Sikhi , but our leadership couldn't make that happen ! 

I wonder if our leadership was ghaddar or perhaps what I feel more likely is one of the following 

1) They were afraid of losing their political power on community and gurdwaras by tides of newly converts

2) They were afraid that these newly convert hindus couldn't be trusted and perhaps they would from inside assimilate Sikhi into Hinduism ! 

If its point 2 , which I do feel is likely part of reason, I feel their fears weren't totally unreasonable . Sikhs tried very hard and did save Sikhi from assimilation into hinduism by Singh Sabha movement. What is today of our faith is mostly a reflection of that point of history . We got official sikh rehat maryada then , concept of 5 takhts and 4 kurehits were most likely not existing before that ! 

THIRD big reason is False Jatt pride that has mixed itself into sikhi ! Sikhism was always a religion of down-trodden , YET it was and still is hijacked by those who treat lowlies with contempt . 

Just take a look at how an average sikh today treats Bihari migrant ! Rather than treating them with sikhi values, we constantly dishonor them , even forgetting that Sri Guru Gobind Singh sahib were born in bihari land ! 

We kept the gem of sikhi the preserve of Punjabis ! We scoffed at those who married outside rather than trying to get the non-sikh partner (or atleast their offspring) into sikhi ! 

Sikhism is a non-proselyting religion is biggest lie perhaps spread by sikhs themselves in order to appear politically correct !

Zoroastrians too kept their religion to themselves, thinking it too valuable to share with others ! Threw people out of community who married outside .Today many in the community hold the priestly class responsible for landing in the mess they're in now !