1 minute ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

I believe that is called a oxymoron.. Anyone can join but.. When the truth of akaal is eternal and beyond boundaries how can we make prerequisites.. Guru Nanak Dev Ji didn't 

He actually did, Sikhs of Guru Nanak Dev Ji took Charan Paul Amrit which was essentially a declaration of them belonging to him. Guru Gobind Singh Ji did. So please, there were prerequisites. Anyone (as in a person) can join, no certain group is prohibited so please. This isn't an oxymoron.

3 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

I'm asking questions sorry if you find questions problematic 

Asking questions is one thing, now you're simply challenging the very rehit laid out by Guru Gobind Singh Ji. 

1 minute ago, Kira said:

He actually did, Sikhs of Guru Nanak Dev Ji took Charan Paul Amrit which was essentially a declaration of them belonging to him. Guru Gobind Singh Ji did. So please, there were prerequisites. Anyone (as in a person) can join, no certain group is prohibited so please. This isn't an oxymoron.

Asking questions is one thing, now you're simply challenging the very rehit laid out by Guru Gobind Singh Ji. 

That's simply not true.. Charan pahul wasn't taken by all by all 'sikhs' by your own logic Bhagat kabir, Baba farid would not be Sikh? Or Guru gobind Singh ji or Guru har gobind ji, har kishan ji, Baba namdev or any of the bhagats who's bani in in SGGS ji who never met in person the 10 jyot of Nanak.. So how do you square that? 

4 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

That's simply not true.. Charan pahul wasn't taken by all by all 'sikhs' by your own logic Bhagat kabir, Baba farid would not be Sikh? Or Guru gobind Singh ji or Guru har gobind ji, har kishan ji, Baba namdev or any of the bhagats who's bani in in SGGS ji who never met in person the 10 jyot of Nanak.. So how do you square that? 

How do you know they never met them in person? as I already said before Guru Nanak Dev Ji has been active through the ages. All of them were blessed with Amrit through God. There's actually records of Guru Nanak Dev Ji meeting Bhagat Kabir Ji and meetings with the various Bhagats. Guru Nanak Dev Ji isn't restrained by time. The Bhagats themselves were a special case as they were chosen to impart portions of Gurbani to the world.

Read the Bani of all the Bhagats, they all mention Satguru. So tell me who is the Satguru of this age?

Just now, Kira said:

How do you know they never met them in person? as I already said before Guru Nanak Dev Ji has been active through the ages. All of them were blessed with Amrit through God. There's actually records of Guru Nanak Dev Ji meeting Bhagat Kabir Ji and meetings with the various Bhagats. Guru Nanak Dev Ji isn't restrained by time. The Bhagats themselves were a special case as they were chosen to impart portions of Gurbani to the world.

So guru nanak dev ji was a supra natural being? OK I'm following your train of thought.. Please explain 

Just now, Sukhvirk1976 said:

So guru nanak dev ji was a supra natural being? OK I'm following your train of thought.. Please explain 

I really think you need to start reading Gurbani, If the concept of Guru Nanak Dev Ji being around well before his avtar in Talwandi is alien to you then I have no idea why you keep coming on here to lecture others about various things. 

3 minutes ago, Kira said:

Read the Bani of all the Bhagats, they all mention Satguru. So tell me who is the Satguru of this age?

One way I know for sure guru nanak dev ji and Baba farid did not meet is the fact that Baba farid ji lived about 350 years before the birth of Guru Nanak Dev Ji 

1 minute ago, Kira said:

I really think you need to start reading Gurbani, If the concept of Guru Nanak Dev Ji being around well before his avtar in Talwandi is alien to you then I have no idea why you keep coming on here to lecture others about various things. 

Wow so OK please explain.. Are you saying that there are multiple avatars of Guru Nanak Dev Ji? 

Just now, Sukhvirk1976 said:

One way I know for sure guru nanak dev ji and Baba farid did not meet is the fact that Baba farid ji lived about 350 years before the birth of Guru Nanak Dev Ji 

Bhagat Dhanna met God in the form of a male. Are you going to argue its impossible for that to have happened? God and the Guru are one, always active through the ages. 

7 minutes ago, Kira said:

Satguru is SGGS ji

Guest Jacfsing2
3 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

You have never read Gurbani have you? Or when you read it you just ignore the most important parts of almost every shabad in Gurbani to pick the most convenient interpretation of Gurbani you want. Before you comment any more, listen to Gurbani and understand what's being said, (we all on this forum know that's not going to happen, but at least I said that important bit). Also stop spamming by making multiple accounts, just keep one and stick with it or make it public which on you will use from now on.