• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• Watched the video and it's really good... for heavenly sake it's not a film about Sikhism ....i thought it highlighted the modern typical Asian family.  And definitely a good film to teach others about Sikh diaspora
    •     1.  Where did I say that we should not be protesting?  Where did I say that I say that what happened to him is okay?  You have put words into my mouth.    2.  You say that "no one expects to be kidnapped in the middle of the day for airing your own opinions on a website in the "largest democracy" in the world".  This statement is absurd.  Anyone who has any familiarity with the human rights violations in Punjab over the last 40 years would know that such things can happen.  What happened to Jaswant Singh Khalra? 
    •   Do you have a problem with reading comprehension?  Where did I suggest I was better than others for being a sardar?  I was talking about something completely different.  One poster asked why, given his background, Jaggi took a risk in going to India.  ANY answer would be speculative, and I speculated that being a mona who doesn't deal with being identified as a Sikh 24/7, maybe he was not as vigilant as he should have been.  Nowhere in there did i say anything about me being better than him or him being worse than me.  You took what I said and completely twisted it and made it into something else.   You call me a nindak, but you are a liar for lying about what I did and did not say.
    •   Another poster posed a question: given his background, why would Jaggi take the risk in going to India? ANYONE who attempts to answer such a question is going to be assuming something.  Nobody knows.  I speculated based upon what I know about him.  Any answer ANYONE would have given would have consisted of speculation.  Obviously, nobody knows exactly what was going through his mind except him. Stop getting so emotional.  We are just having a conversation on this form, and speculation and assumptions are going to form a part of any conversation, especially when such questions are posed.
    • Westernisation in India is happening at rapid rate. The Bollywood movies are losing their Indian touch. Women prefer western dress. English is creeping in Indian languages. All of this was predicted by Sant Attar Singh Mastuana Wale.