A dream I once had

Guest SikhYouth

Guest SikhYouth

I always end up thinking about this dream I had it was strange and yet very interesting  at the time of this dream I was very young, I didn't know much of our religion but I always admired our Gurus and wanted to learn more, I believe I was around the age of 5 or 7 I recall the sky being black as if we are in space with many stars and yet I recall it being purple with waves, a grey stone building I was inside and a portrait of Guru Gobind Singh ji We spoke about the future I don't remember most of it but i do know before we spoke a Deep powerful voice saying something like this "I'll appear in a form you will be most comfortable with" and that's when Guru Gobind Singh ji started speaking. At the time I felt as it was Guru gobind Singh ji speaking but now I think it can also be God who went in the form of Guru gobind Singh ji that was the dream I can never forget another strange thing is that I bought a painting of guru gobind Singh ji when I was like 10 to 12 in a  silver palace throne room he had silver clothes and a bird on his hand whenever I think about that dream I alwaya visioned it being in his palace, has anyone else dreamed of God speaking to them or Guru ji?  The conversation about the future and my opinion on the world and the rest I have forgotten. I'm on mobile so my grammar or sentence structure isn't topknotch does this dream have a meaning? I recently decided to research even more about Sikhism and become more religious

Guest Jacfsing2

No, I've never had those dreams, but maybe your just blessed. I would like to interpret it as you have potential, but my mind is telling me that you need to change now, before it's too late.