Disgusting fight in New York Gurdwara in Guru Sahibs Hazuri

kalyugi

New York Gurdwaras have had famous fights before back in 2011 and 2005. I believe this one in Richmond Hill, has also had them before  The other one with trouble was Baba makhan shah where the kirpans were drawn and Singhs were attacking with chimtas and shennas from the stage.

Disgusting,... and then we expect NYPD to show respect.

Apparently, this behaviour is nothing to be ashamed of according to some. It's all part and parcel of our rich religious and cultural heritage.

Can somebody name me a moment in Sikh history when one of our Guru Sahibs were present in the darbaar, and the sangat kicked off in this manner? I'd seriously like to know if there's any truth in the above assertion.

34 minutes ago, kalyugi said:

Its just funny that the guy with light yellow turban, got up, did a little ardas and matha tek to Guru sahib, and then went on to start the fight.

This is the Sikh Cultural Society Gurdwara in Richmond Hill, new york.

I would imagine that the Gurus darbar would have Armed Guards. So even an external person ( not a sikh) tried to cause trouble, he would have gotten good shittar right there and then outside the darbar.

But I wonder if Gurus had armed pehredars from 1st to 5th Jot ?

From what I gathered, yeah they did.

I know its a sickening sight but the whole aftermath with everyone running around made me laugh a bit, While a couple went to break it up, you have that one guy who just went "nah im out of here" and bolted for the door.

Could it be that these fights are mostly started by indian government non-sikh agents?

Any Sikh with at least w braincells knows you do not fight or start beef in a gurdwara unless you want to be shamed worldwide via CCTV or beaten up real bad by the sangat.

So most of these guys who start fights clearly dont have any respect for Sikhs or Sikhi or Guru's darbar they must be excommunicated as non-sikhs, publicly named shamed and beaten to an inch of their lives.

We have witnessed dozens of these incidents in recent years and if the impotent cucked akal takht jathedhar and western gurdwara commitee's wont take armed action against cowardly giddard culprits (who start physically assaulting people in gurdwara) then sangat must take action in my view they are at the same level as pedophiles, and terrorists.

2 hours ago, kalyugi said:

Its just funny that the guy with light yellow turban, got up, did a little ardas and matha tek to Guru sahib, and then went on to start the fight.

This is the Sikh Cultural Society Gurdwara in Richmond Hill, new york.

I would imagine that the Gurus darbar would have Armed Guards. So even an external person ( not a sikh) tried to cause trouble, he would have gotten good shittar right there and then outside the darbar.

But I wonder if Gurus had armed pehredars from 1st to 5th Jot ?

Yeah as if he's getting ashirwaad before going to battle ?

What about the elderly one without his turban but still holding his coat, does a full circle and runs through the sangat to go to the front again like a kid. ??. It's not funny what's happened, but that one's like he doing ringa roses ?. What's wrong with these elders, they seem to be the ones that started it, and the younger ones are confused to how to stop it, like whose who? 

4 minutes ago, simran345 said:

Yeah as if he's getting ashirwaad before going to battle ?

"Aayushmaan, putra, aayushmaan!"

One of these days, these guys in the U.S. are going to start spraying bullets over a committee fight. We have our nonsensical fights over the same issues here, but our American cousins are going to take it to the next level.