Then the Singhs comprehended the character of the Khans. Turks hordes were ravishing Indian women. If the Sikhs took revenge [by raping in retaliation] it should be recognised as good. Why does the Guru’s instruction (note: ਗੁਰ ਸ਼ਾਸਤ੍ਰ implies a written code of conduct i.e. a rahitnama) prevent them [from doing this]? (18)

Listen to what the Guru said on this matter:

I have recognised this [Khalsa] path as an exalted one. Without base degradation assimilated within.That is why I prevent you from committing [such] sins. (19) That path which adopts Mohhamad, is one of demons.The ways of those lowly ones are not good.Observe how they commit outrages at every opportunity. (20)

Suraj Prakash Granth

On 21/04/2017 at 0:49 AM, S4NGH said:

Did they? The last time I checked, Bhagat Farid Ji was a muslim missionary, the 9th or 10th successor of the chishti order... in the most forthright manner in favour of Islam, the prophet and the Quran etc.

Also, bhai Mardana Ji was the first Sikh in history? Brother, why did bhai Mardana Ji perform hajj if they were a Sikh all along?

Bibi Nanaki Ji is the first Sikh in History.

Farid ji was a sufi , he trod the path of sikhi where his focus was Akal Purakh alone , his writings would be considered heretical by his contemporaries unless they believed like he did as he said that akal purakh was rameiya in his creation which 100% contrary to the abrahamic model.

By your logic Bro then who was Catholic to visit Rome and the Pope?

who was Buddhist to visit Tibet, Ladakh, Leh?

who was Hindu and doing tirath to visit Gorakhnath , Benares , Godri etc?

truth is Sikhi went to the main centres of ALL the major faiths and Guru ji spread Akal Purakh's message to them .