Experiences with hukamnamas?

Has anyone here ever had a life changing experience from a hukamnama they've taken from Guru ji? Just wondering. Do you know of any?

I know that sister who is married to Tegh Singh (from the recent BoS video) had one, when her hukamnama told her to come back home. I know there was a famous one in Harmandir Sahib that sealed the deal regarding allowing so-called 'low castes' to serve langar. 

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

Has anyone here ever had a life changing experience from a hukamnama they've taken from Guru ji? Just wondering. Do you know of any?

I know that sister who is married to Tegh Singh (from the recent BoS video) had one, when her hukamnama told her to come back home. I know there was a famous one in Harmandir Sahib that sealed the deal regarding allowing so-called 'low castes' to serve langar. 

I took a few Hukamnamas when I needed help, and there was nobody to help or support me. Guruji consoled me when nobody was there for me. Sometimes people say they don't understand why they received a Hukamnama because it may not be what they want to hear. I also used to think like that, but whatever Guruji says is always anmol, priceless and there is always something to take away from their message that will change an experience in one's life.  

For me, it's not about something big or dramatic to occur, but every word of Guruji's is priceless and full of wisdom. 

?? Waheguru 

Guest Jacfsing2
2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Not a single one; however, a collection, (in the most respectful way), of different Hukamnamas talking about the same thing. But the old me has been gone and the new one has come from following Hukamnamas and listening.