anyone else getting weird messages from canadianguest5 in pm inbox?

genie

Guest Jacfsing2
14 minutes ago, genie said:

Don't think he is genuine, sounds more like a non-sikh troll trying to provoke something

Either way I've ignored his pm messages. There's lots of strange non-sikhs on this forum with different agenda's we should out and identify them if they don't do so themselves on the forum.

Are there trolls on this site, absolutely; however, I think this mate is just lost then trying to troll people. And what benefit will establishing who's Sikh and not do? They still post here like @YOYO29 who confessed to being a non-Sikh.

1 minute ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Are there trolls on this site, absolutely; however, I think this mate is just lost then trying to troll people. And what benefit will establishing who's Sikh and not do? They still post here like @YOYO29 who confessed to being a non-Sikh.

When they pm you without even chatting to you on the forum and entering a dialogue then they usually have suspicious motives in my experience.

As for YOYO he was outed ages ago then he went quite he thought he could enter the forum against give his 2 cents on a topic and got outed again by yours truley.

Its good to know whose a sikh and who isnt that way we know what their agenda's are and we can see what way they are trying to sway the arguments. On some other religious forums they have peoples nationalities and different faiths listed in their posts so that you know where that person is coming from in their other religion point of view.

On here its a bit of a free for all, we don't know what other peoples religion is or have a basic idea if they are sikh even unless they post often. Hindus and Muslims are easy to catch out cos you can tell when a sensitive topic about their faiths come up they often try to back up their faith. Other religious people or atheists are harder to catch out but they still do get exposed now and then if they haven't made it clear in the beginning.

Guest Jacfsing2
5 minutes ago, genie said:

When they pm you without even chatting to you on the forum and entering a dialogue then they usually have suspicious motives in my experience.

As for YOYO he was outed ages ago then he went quite he thought he could enter the forum against give his 2 cents on a topic and got outed again by yours truley.

Its good to know whose a sikh and who isnt that way we know what their agenda's are and we can see what way they are trying to sway the arguments. On some other religious forums they have peoples nationalities and different faiths listed in their posts so that you know where that person is coming from in their other religion point of view.

On here its a bit of a free for all, we don't know what other peoples religion is or have a basic idea if they are sikh even unless they post often. Hindus and Muslims are easy to catch out cos you can tell when a sensitive topic about their faiths come up they often try to back up their faith. Other religious people or atheists are harder to catch out but they still do get exposed now and then if they haven't made it clear in the beginning.

Now I probably couldn't lie about my believes, (it's going to be obvious), but it isn't exactly that hard to hide your identity on a forum. And how would we solve the brainwashed people in our Panth who got influenced by RSS or Missionary?

1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

And how would we solve the brainwashed people in our Panth who got influenced by RSS or Missionary?

Haha I wonder that too myself sometimes but it all comes down to IQ and environmental upbringing also family/peers can have an impact too on influence. The lower the intelligence and education the easier they are to fool and convert to superstitious beliefs like RSS hindtuva/ abrahamic cults ( Christianity-Islam-Judaism) and hindu punjabi nonsense dehra godman personality cults. Atheism is also another mental disorder that refuses to acknowledge a supreme intelligent design creator to the intelligently designed creation.

We are so lucky to be Sikhs in the great grand scheme of things.

Guest Jacfsing2
13 minutes ago, canadianguest5 said:

yes he has asked this of us all and from my professional experience he is young and mentally unbalanced, stuckin a mental loop. There is no malice just worry .

It's this, and OCD that is making me worry more. Yes, I am a Sikh. How can I prove it? 

I thought I told you a while back on some topic not to worry about that. (If you're thinking of future Rishtas then Vaheguru won't give you one of those people if you don't want to). You still have a lot more to live for, don't take your brain cells on an issue like this if you have a mental problem, let me tell you it's not worth it, (if you do have these problems you claim to have). The best you can honestly do is focus on your bhagti and make that your obsession and if you want to help people you can get involved in some Seva or you can help those that are in your area dealing with problems.

I thought I told you a while back on some topic not to worry about that. (If you're thinking of future Rishtas then Vaheguru won't give you one of those people if you don't want to). You still have a lot more to live for, don't take your brain cells on an issue like this if you have a mental problem, let me tell you it's not worth it,  (if you do have these problems you claim to have).

Yeah. It's not about marriage. I don't like the way some of these Muslims target the Sikh community. Grooming and stuff.

(if you do have these problems you claim to have).

When I was younger, I'm 25 now, one of my parents got into a major accident. I used to be so proud of being a Sikh. I wasn't super religious, but I knew so much Sikh history. I would buy books of Sikhs warriors and read those. Banda Singh Bahadur was my idol. Reading about him, it was like an action movie. (it's been so long, so sorry if these details aren't correct) how he punished Wazir Khan. Laid the foundation for Sikh rule in Punjab. How he was tortured by the Mughals. They ripped his eyes out, and he never screamed. It was so inspiring. Mesa Runger thought Sikhs had been exterminated, until he met Bhai Sukha Singh and Bhai Mehtab Singh. I wanted to be like these guys.

I was at the top of my class in highschool. My teacher was telling me to apply to harvard. Some girl that I didn't know well used to call me Mr. Prime Minister, because of how good I was with politics, debates etc.

Then mental health problems started get much, much worse. My brother tried to kill himself. I tried to kill myself. My dad tried to kill himself. My brother went missing for a week. The police had to come and take me to the hospital, because I was going to light myself on fire. I'm on my fourth therapist now. I'm worse than I was 8 years ago. 

My dad was super religious too. Through everything, he still is. He has never missed a day of prayer, even in this hospital. Same with my mom. 

But then I see stuff like this happen to my family, the most religious person I know, and I lose faith. I would never convert away from Sikhism. But faith in god? I don't know. I have no good sangat around me. My mom and dad are the only religious people I know. Everyone here, be it Sikh, Hindu or Muslim, doesn't care about religion much. 

I tried coming online and then I started reading about grooming and stuff like that, issues in Punjab, hate crimes etc. That just made it worse. I just can't think positively. My mind blows everything out of proportion, but I just can't control it. I'll read about how something happens like 1/10000 times. But my brain acts like it's 1/1. So guaranteed. So I panic and message people about it. I really want to apologise to everyone that I messaged. I'm sorry. But I want to thank you, jacfsing2, and jkvlondon for talking to me. Could someone tell StarStriker I'm sorry. I don't think he can see it, since he blocked me. 

After everything that's happened. I just feel so alone. Both as a Sikh and a person. Again, I have no good sangat around me. My parents are a different generation, so they can't really connect with me. My friends are very proud Sikhs, but in the sikh=punjabi, punjabi=sikh way. I come online, and see all this stuff. Then this stuff happens. It just makes things worse for me. Then I end up feeling like I can't even get a sangat online.

So what do I do? How do I have faith in god? Things just feel like they keep getting worse.

You still have a lot more to live for, don't take your brain cells on an issue like this if you have a mental problem,

that's just the thing. I don't feel like I do. What difference would it be if I killed myself tomorrow? 

Again, I'm really sorry for everything.

56 minutes ago, canadianguest5 said:

How do I prove I am a Sikh though? I have tons of Sikhism related stuff in my house. Should I take a picture?

Take a picture of yourself holding today's newspaper so we can see the date clearly. If you have a beard and turban in the picture then you're in the clear. That's the only way unfortunately.