Guest Bham

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Hardipkaur01

Yes 20th may at the darbar sahib on rolling mill street 

just call them up 

I'm blessed to be having my Amrit on this day 

waheguru ??

Guest OP Vaheguru

Veerae i agree with you to an extent but nowadays I think as a Gurmukh who strives to do whats Gurmat I insist on Taksali Panj Singh. Whats the difference you ask?

AKJ: Dont accept Dasam Bani, dont accept Mool Mantr in its FULL beauty of length, dont accept Raagmaalaa as Bani, have something called "Naam Dhrirr" - a new concept developed in modern day - I cant imagine Guru Gobind Singh doing such actions

Nanaksari: Dont accept Panj Kakaars in their full beauty, lack connection or love for Dasam Pita and His Maryada, do not fall under Akaal Takhat Sahibs order

Nihang Singhs: Not much difference between these and Taksaal - I wouldnt mind such Panj Singhs but in UK it's quite difficult to get genuine Nihang Singhs Jatha.

These are the reasons why I choose Taksaal over the above jathae. Please everyone dont get offended I am just clearing up why I specifically said Taksali Jatha

Vaheguru

Guest Jacfsing2

You can take Amrit anywhere there are 5 Singhs and just follow the Taksal Maryada and if they do proper Punj Bania: Japji,Jaap,Swaiya,Chaupai, and Anand Sahib: especially in this age when most Amrit Sanchars give out SGPC Maryada. (Now some pro-SGPC groups are giving Amrit without Punj Banis, such as Missionaries). But if they follow the basics you could go anywhere and give Isaat to your Guru with Taksal Maryada for your personal life.

22 hours ago, Guest OP Vaheguru said:

Veerae i agree with you to an extent but nowadays I think as a Gurmukh who strives to do whats Gurmat I insist on Taksali Panj Singh. Whats the difference you ask?

AKJ: Dont accept Dasam Bani, dont accept Mool Mantr in its FULL beauty of length, dont accept Raagmaalaa as Bani, have something called "Naam Dhrirr" - a new concept developed in modern day - I cant imagine Guru Gobind Singh doing such actions

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹਿ jee, I cannot speak on behalf of any other jathebandeean however from what I can see you have only seen a very biased view against AKJ. In Bhai Randhir Singh jees books we can see they held Dasam baanee very dearly and loved to quote Guroo Gobind singh jee maharaaj time after time; the fact that there are "some" Sikh who question dasam baanee is completely derived from their own mat, as AKJ never ever preach against Dasam baanee, as it is a sensitive topic to many, charitropakhyan and other baaneea are not discussed as often as Guroo Granth Sahib jee. Secondly raagmalaa can or cannot be accepted as baanee depending on your own view jee, nobody should be pointing out their own views of raagmalaa in hopes to persuade others for the sake of panthic ekthaa. Naam dhrir, or more commonly known as saas giraas has been around longer than Sikhi itself jeeo! Sufi mussalman have been doing saas giraas for around 2000 years, if you are unsure if this is true, type dhikr into YouTube and watch for yourself. Buddhists practice saas giraas and learn to manipulate the ways they can control their swaas, and as a result many get blessed with ridhiyan sidhiyan extremely quickly as a result of this. Sau Sakhi explains Guroo Gobind singh jee demonstrating saas giraas to mata sundar kaur jee, and Max Arthur Caulfields book, a history of the Sikhs (which was written at the guroos time) explains Guroo Naanak Dev jee imparting saas giraas into every abhilakee after drinking charn pahul di Amrith! Also jee mool manthar can be different depending on your own view again; the reason the latter part is usually left out during mool manthar jaap is because it comes up again as a salok in sukhmanee sahib with a slight spelling difference, hence it becomes a salok; yet there are Gurmukh pyaareh who consider mool manthar up to the first panj paurian, so who is to say they are wrong?? The more the better right?

Guest OP Vaheguru

Thank you for your comments. I hold no hate for any jatha. Life is too short to debate over all the matters I noted and everything you have noted. I love and die for Damdami Taksaal. I just stated it as I see it. Just as you have stated it as you see it. This world drama is so beautiful how everyone as their own story - each pair of eyes read a different story yet of the same drama book. I see all types of Smaagams and now do not question 'why' - I believe let everyone take Sikhi on how they see it. Its a waste of precious time debating over matters that will never change either or. Yes do the parchaar but if someone chooses not to accept - then why lose ones cool.

On 2017-5-16 at 3:48 AM, Guest OP Vaheguru said:

Nanaksari: Dont accept Panj Kakaars in their full beauty, lack connection or love for Dasam Pita and His Maryada, do not fall under Akaal Takhat Sahibs order

Nihang Singhs: Not much difference between these and Taksaal - I wouldnt mind such Panj Singhs but in UK it's quite difficult to get genuine Nihang Singhs Jatha.

These are the reasons why I choose Taksaal over the above jathae. Please everyone dont get offended I am just clearing up why I specifically said Taksali Jatha

Vaheguru

Naam japna; gurmantar hai Vaheguru is part of Sikhi.  How AKJ tell people to do Naam dhrirr, I don't know.  Maybe they are doing something wrong and they do it to say ONLY we have the Naam.  I just watched an akj elder say all concept of Naam simran (he says Naam dhrirr, he has to give it a special name so they can increase their numbers. So new people would be like.....OOO WOAH they have something new....lets go over there) was lost after 1708 due to Sikhs having bounty on their heads.  So I do see the lunatic beliefs that you are objecting too.  However read Gurbani and you will find Guru sahib telling us to repeat his name in every moment.  If you knew this, perfect and maybe this post will help others and not get turned off by these cults teachings. Rest you are spot on.  Akj is the special child the Panth is fed up making exceptions for anymore.  They need to get their act together.....no more special treatment.