How close is Donald Trump from starting war with North Korea?

genie

24 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

The US? Yes, i agree. I do think things have spiralled out of control over there, especially during the handover between Obama and Trump.

They've put a 70 year old golf playing <banned word filter activated> in charge of their country, anybody who's under the impression that he control's what happens just because he's President is deeply mis-guided, there's a whole cabinet full of lunatics in the Republican party that do that.

As far as what's happened in Syria (or could happen in N.Korea), if you haven't already watched this, then it's worth watching.

It's hilarious how the likes of the BBC, CNN, etc, were pushing "Trump is a Nazi / threat to peace / Satan incarnate" when he's conducting business that doesn't fit in with certain agendas, but as soon as he does something they agree with, then it's, "You go, Trump! Attack Assad based on the same strength of evidence we decimated Iraq for a decade ago." 

If the US takes down Syria, then it'll be Iran to follow. No doubt they'll manufacture another reason to give them justification for that excursion. If Iran falls, it's curtains, it really is. 

26 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

It's hilarious how the likes of the BBC, CNN, etc, were pushing "Trump is a Nazi / threat to peace / Satan incarnate" when he's conducting business that doesn't fit in with certain agendas, but as soon as he does something they agree with, then it's, "You go, Trump! Attack Assad based on the same strength of evidence we decimated Iraq for a decade ago." 

If the US takes down Syria, then it'll be Iran to follow. No doubt they'll manufacture another reason to give them justification for that excursion. If Iran falls, it's curtains, it really is. 

hand on when he was rude to sikh what did he say '' He was wearing one of those red hat'' That was rude and he told him to go out i would never support Donald Trump

so why did they do Ardas for him  

hand on when he was rude to sikh what did he say '' He was wearing one of those red hat'' That was rude and he told him to go out i would never support Donald Trump

What's that got to do with what i said, or this topic in general? I was highlighting the hypocrisy of the media. Stick to the points being made.

On 12/04/2017 at 8:33 AM, MisterrSingh said:

At the risk of sounding like a Commie, the United States must go down in history as one of the most evil empires the world has ever seen. They hide their intentions behind a veil of propaganda and benevolence, but they are a heinous influence on this planet. 

Yup especially with so many wars and conflicts it has engaged in since its inception. Millions of innocent civilians murdered under its military, economic and political puppet masters. They are no better than other mass murdering regimes of world history possibly much worse. Though they have brouight good in the world through science and tech they have also brought alot of unwarranted death and destruction to mostly non-white peoples of the world.

The world isn't fooled any more, more people have awoke to the real facts of who causes wars (oligarch banksters) and for whose benefits (oligarch banksters). And as we all know all empires eventually decline and perish in the pages of history eventually. Anglo-American Western empire too will come to an end sooner or later either through a massive natural diaster event or though its own undoings possibly through civil wars and infighting between secessionist movements and states.

1 hour ago, genie said:

Yup especially with so many wars and conflicts it has engaged in since its inception. Millions of innocent civilians murdered under its military, economic and political puppet masters. They are no better than other mass murdering regimes of world history possibly much worse. Though they have brouight good in the world through science and tech they have also brought alot of unwarranted death and destruction to mostly non-white peoples of the world.

The world isn't fooled any more, more people have awoke to the real facts of who causes wars (oligarch banksters) and for whose benefits (oligarch banksters). And as we all know all empires eventually decline and perish in the pages of history eventually. Anglo-American Western empire too will come to an end sooner or later either through a massive natural diaster event or though its own undoings possibly through civil wars and infighting between secessionist movements and states.

Yet what's the alternative? I wonder whether they are a necessary evil to keep in check even darker and depraved forces.  It's not much of a choice.

6 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Yet what's the alternative? I wonder whether they are a necessary evil to keep in check even darker and depraved forces.  It's not much of a choice.

As they say better the devil you know than the one you don't. I much rather have the west in charge of world affairs and system than say other globally influential powers saudi / islamics, Hindutva indian's, Chinese communist atheists, Russian mafia soviet camp.

I guess we have the best of a bad bunch, ideally Khalsa raj would be best system and world power for the world but the world isn't ready to live in relatively peace and harmony.

BTW donald trump's military just dropped the worlds biggest bomb on Afghanistan ISIS camps in nanahar province I think more of a show of force to other world powers and regimes the west isn't friendly with to frighten them into diplomatic compliance.

20 minutes ago, genie said:

BTW donald trump's military just dropped the worlds biggest bomb on Afghanistan ISIS camps in nanahar province I think more of a show of force to other world powers and regimes the west isn't friendly with to frighten them into diplomatic compliance.

When did that happen? Today?!?

Man, what's Trump been on for the past week, lol? 

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

When did that happen? Today?!?

Man, what's Trump been on for the past week, lol? 

Yes today they dropped the biggest non-nuclear bomb on isis tunnels in afghanistan lol what they achieved with that is anyone's guess cos i suspect they werent Trumps real intended targets his real target was showing north korean's fat boy leader in an attempt to prove whose got the biggest weenier.

Trumps a 1st class m0ron he actually thinks he can destory isis in Afghanistan out of existence with just one large bomb or distract the public thinking thats what he is doing. His act of attempting to scare kim jun un with this buffoonery is madness because kim is now more likely to do a preemptive nuclear strike on a us base or warship aircraft carrier than be shook by clownish display of American weaponry.