Sikh Role Model - let's unite, work & grow together

singhbj singh

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa,Waheguru Jee kee Fateh

Sikh Role Model is a conglomerate of Sikh icons all over the world who have outshined the world with their excellent achievements in various fields.

It is a platorm to bring together the prominent and influential Sikh personalities who are by the grace of Akal Purakh doing tremendously well in their lives.

This portal will act as an Inspiration and guideline for the upcoming Sikh Generations who may need Mentors and Teachers to setup their own footprints in this competitive world

Vision:

Today Sikhs are located in every corner of this world at prominent positions.Though we are the fifth religion in the world, we still need to be recognized.So this is the time to standup together and carry our legacy forward proudly and courageously

“Lets Unite, Work and Grow together”

Guru Fateh!

http://sikhrolemodel.com

I guess I might be a little more favorable to this if they hadn't claimed "Get Inspired by our Great Sikh Heroes". Something like "Prominent Sikhs".

When I think "Heroes" I think of Baba Deep Singh, Bhai Mani SIngh, Jassa Singh Aluwalia, Hari Singh Nalua, Akali Baba Phoola Singh, Maharaja Ranjit Singh, etc. Some of the people on their list are a bit questionable as "Great Sikh Heroes". Some of the people on their list are a bit questionable as "Great Sikh Heroes":

Sant Singh Chatwal: Caught by the FBI for campaign-finance violations trying to buy Hillary Clinton's pyar.

Vikram Chatwal: Sant's son. Basically a good-for-nothing playboy. How is he a hero? Married out of faith, is this a good thing to encourage our youth?
Harbhajan Singh: Married out of faith, said to have had tobacco offered at his wedding.
Buta Singh and Giani Zail Singh: Lackeys of Indra Gandhi, "heroes" that helped with the destruction of our central place. With friends like these, you don't need enemies.
Nimrat Kaur - was photographed with a cigarette
Valerie Kaur: Married out of faith, couldn't even find a Punjabi Hindu to marry, had to go far afield
Shivinder Mohan Singh and Malvinder Mohan Singh: These are Radha Swamis. One of them even spent a whole year or so at the Beas dera.

Guest Jacfsing2

Just to name a list with the same people not to view as role models:

Harnaam Kaur

Khushwant Singh, (who's not even Sikh)

Snatam Kaur

Lilly Singh, (who's not Sikh: https://mobile.twitter.com/iisuperwomanii/status/583008032944160768?lang=en)

Diljit Dosanjh, (who despite making Sikh songs, doesn't actually practice it)

Amarinder Singh, (against Gursikh revolutionaries)

Sardar Tara Singh, (Hinduized Hazur Sahib)

Badal family, (you're kidding right?)

Zail Singh, (let the largest mascare in recent history against Sikhs happen)

Navjot Singh Siddhu, (BJP hindu supporter)

I won't list any 3HOers because I don't know anything about their contribution or disservice as an individual 

Giani Gurbachan Singh, (fake Jathedar while real Jathedar is behind bars)

I don't know many of the people so, won't make any judgement for or against them 

13 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Just to name a list with the same people not to view as role models:

Harnaam Kaur

Khushwant Singh, (who's not even Sikh)

Snatam Kaur

Lilly Singh, (who's not Sikh: https://mobile.twitter.com/iisuperwomanii/status/583008032944160768?lang=en)

Diljit Dosanjh, (who despite making Sikh songs, doesn't actually practice it)

Amarinder Singh, (against Gursikh revolutionaries)

Sardar Tara Singh, (Hinduized Hazur Sahib)

Badal family, (you're kidding right?)

Zail Singh, (let the largest mascare in recent history against Sikhs happen)

Navjot Singh Siddhu, (BJP hindu supporter)

I won't list any 3HOers because I don't know anything about their contribution or disservice as an individual 

Giani Gurbachan Singh, (fake Jathedar while real Jathedar is behind bars)

I don't know many of the people so, won't make any judgement for or against them 

Great points