India Spouse Visa

Big_Tera

Guest Jacfsing2
14 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

So you agreed to marry the 20 year old little Punjabi girl?

I was surprised to. :ghost:

27 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Anyone have any experience with completing the application? 

Also trying to find a good Indian/Punjabi solictor who can help with the process. 

I'm not Brit, but I assume the process is the same for America and Britian, just prove that your to-be wife isn't marrying for citizenship or visa, (this will probably not be easy to prove with age difference and the fact that it's an arranged marriage). Is said-person already your wife or are you planning to marry in England?

You need to be making 18,000 a year OR have 65,000 in savings. That's the first step.

Get an experienced lawyer onboard who'll guide you through the process. I've known many guys who've tried to bungle the process through by themselves, only to overlook a minute detail that sets them back months at a time. 

Overall, keep the engagement period before marriage very short, and i hope you've done your research before committing.

Guest Jacfsing2
5 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

You need to be making 18,000 a year OR have 65,000 in savings. That's the first step.

That sounds like a very low standard. (No offense to anyone with this salary).

1 hour ago, Big_Tera said:

Anyone have any experience with completing the application? 

Also trying to find a good Indian/Punjabi solictor who can help with the process. 

Best option is to hire a Jew solicitor, would be expensive but chances of rejection is minimal.

If not consult Gurpal Singh Oppal of

CHARLES SIMMONS IMMIGRATION SOLICITORS

31 YORK ROAD

ILFORD, ESSEX

IG1 3AD

UK

http://www.csisolicitors.com/about.html

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/immigration/visas-family-and-friends/getting-a-visa-for-your-spouse-or-partner-to-live-in-the-uk/

This is the entire process summed up. It's actually £18,600. Pretty straightforward. But it's the Indian side that tries to trip up the person on their end. Tonnes of girls refused their visa on the first interview, but they get through on appeal.