Mahakaal96

Why Muslims should never be trusted

67 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Preeet said:

Exactly, the real name is Hari Mandir. 

If such is the case.  Then in Gurbani, when Alluh is used to praise God.  Guru sahib is praising Alluh of the Koran.  

1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

The website he uploaded from is biased; however, everything that was said is legit. Guru Sahib himself said not to trust any oaths of the Quran in Zafarnama.

I'm not doubting Guru Gobind Singh Ji, not by a long shot. If Guru Sahib said that then obviously he had a legitimate reason and as Guru Pita's kids we should obey it, the main thing I want to put to bed is the quotes from the Quran. 

Edited by Kira

16 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

If such is the case.  Then in Gurbani, when Alluh is used to praise God.  Guru sahib is praising Alluh of the Koran.  

There's not a single mention of it ever being called Harimandir, its always Harmandir in all the texts, the Hari mandir she'd rather we worship at is this one. The same people who preach this narrative ended up putting moortis inside Harmandir Sahib.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g635748-d2008479-Reviews-Sri_Hari_Mandir_Temple-Porbandar_Gujarat.html

She's right though, every time we see the word Har in Gurbani we should change it to Hari, I mean remember what happened to the last person who tried to change Gurbani...yeah....he sort of got kicked out and ended up getting burned by his own chelley.

Edited by Kira

5 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh ji

Allah in the kuran is also praising GOD. I have no issues with anyone praising GOD in any ethical way. I do not know Muhhammad ji, and his teachings could have been misinterpreted, so I would rather keep no opinion of him rather than just guessing. My only concern is for me to follow my own dharma. Allah is a name of God, but we have been instructed to do jaap of Sri Vaheguru during amrit sanchar since it was made from the 4 yugas. Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Kira said:

There's not a single mention of it ever being called Harimandir, its always Harmandir in all the texts, the Hari mandir she'd rather we worship at is this one. The same people who preach this narrative ended up putting moortis inside Harmandir Sahib.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g635748-d2008479-Reviews-Sri_Hari_Mandir_Temple-Porbandar_Gujarat.html

She's right though, every time we see the word Har in Gurbani we should change it to Hari, I mean remember what happened to the last person who tried to change Gurbani...yeah....he sort of got kicked out and ended up getting burned by his own chelley.

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh ji

You claim it`s not called `Hari Mandir` if I``m not mistaken.. right? Now I can`t read gurmukhi, but I can read hindi. Just look at the name ``ਹਰਿਮੰਦਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ``! The danda with the head pointing towards the right gives an i sound ``ਹਰਿ`` the one in between that word.. Would that not spell out Hari then? Rather than Har being ਹਰ

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Preeet said:

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh ji

You claim it`s not called `Hari Mandir` if I``m not mistaken.. right? Now I can`t read gurmukhi, but I can read hindi. Just look at the name ``ਹਰਿਮੰਦਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ``! The danda with the head pointing towards the right gives an i sound ``ਹਰਿ`` the one in between that word.. Would that not spell out Hari then? Rather than Har being ਹਰ

That sounded funny Preet, "Now I can`t read gurmukhi, but I can read hindi."  So how did you read the Gurmukhi ? 😏

Found this:

Just now, simran345 said:

That sounded funny Preet, "Now I can`t read gurmukhi, but I can read hindi."  So how did you read the Gurmukhi ? 😏

Found this:

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh ji

If I must read gurmukhi, I put it in google translate and read the bottom english transliteration. Other than that, if there is gurmukhi on a poster, I cannot understand it!

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Preeet said:

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh ji

There's a difference. It's not ਹਰੀ which is what you keep trying to force, the word is ਹਰਿ , the sound is softer and completely different. Maybe an idea might be to learn Gurmukhi script before coming on here and lecturing others about what the real name of anything is. If you're mispronouncing a basic word like that I shudder to think what you're doing to other ones. Seek out a Taksali Teacher and get proper Santhiya. That is, if you're willing to become a student and not act like an all knowing master.

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, Kira said:

There's a difference. It's not ਹਰੀ which is what you keep trying to force, the word is ਹਰਿ , the sound is softer and completely different. Maybe an idea might be to learn Gurmukhi script before coming on here and lecturing others about what the real name of anything is. If you're mispronouncing a basic word like that I shudder to think what you're doing to other ones. Seek out a Taksali Teacher and get proper Santhiya. That is, if you're willing to become a student and not act like an all knowing master.

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh ji

Im by far not a master when it comes to gurmukhi! In Hindi the danda when pointed towards the left gives an hard ee sound, while pointing towards the right gives an ih sound. I noticed with all aryan&dravid languages they use those same dandas and they all give the same sounds. When it comes to hari in harimandir, I think you have misunderstood what I was saying. I pronounce it as `har-ih mandir``, not har-ee mandir``.

Edited by Preeet
1 person likes this

My Gurmukhi level is really basic, so I won't be responding to the whole pronunciation point, but it is wise not to be posting stuff like you know how to pronounce it, when you don't. But I do know from the limited knowledge I do know that Gurmukhi evolved not from Hindi, but rather the language of the people of Mahadesha. It's more similar to the Middle-Eastern languages than Hindi or Sanskrit, (they even sound different).

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, Preeet said:

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh ji

Im by far not a master when it comes to gurmukhi! In Hindi the danda when pointed towards the left gives an hard ee sound, while pointing towards the right gives an ih sound. I noticed with all aryan&dravid languages they use those same dandas and they all give the same sounds. When it comes to hari in harimandir, I think you have misunderstood what I was saying. I pronounce it as `har-ih mandir``, not har-ee mandir``.

English and Gurmukhi are 2 separate languages with separate sounds and utterations. Hari <- like that will always be  pronounced wrong, that's why Harmandir is far more accurate but still not the same as the pure Gurmukhi of it. 

Edited by Kira
1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

My Gurmukhi level is really basic, so I won't be responding to the whole pronunciation point, but it is wise not to be posting stuff like you know how to pronounce it, when you don't. But I do know from the limited knowledge I do know that Gurmukhi evolved not from Hindi, but rather the language of the people of Mahadesha. It's more similar to the Middle-Eastern languages than Hindi or Sanskrit, (they even sound different).

Yeah I've noticed that too. Though I'm not an expert on this, not by a long shot.

2 minutes ago, Kira said:

English and Gurmukhi are 2 separate languages with separate sounds and utterations. Hari <- like that will always be  pronounced wrong, that's why Harmandir is far more accurate but still not the same as the pure Gurmukhi of it. 

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh ji

Of course, this is why I suggest to everyone who cannot read gurmukhi to do what I did.. Play a recording of whichever respected paath you wish to recite, and read it with english transliterations while listening.. & then after some time then start to recite it outloud. That`s what worked for me.

1 person likes this

Just now, Preeet said:

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh ji

Of course, this is why I suggest to everyone who cannot read gurmukhi to do what I did.. Play a recording of whichever respected paath you wish to recite, and read it with english transliterations while listening.. & then after some time then start to recite it outloud. That`s what worked for me.

or a better idea might be learn Gurmukhi? That method was only for those who were illiterate or speechless. Reading it with English Translations will result in someone completely making a butchery of it. 

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Kira said:

or a better idea might be learn Gurmukhi? That method was only for those who were illiterate or speechless. Reading it with English Translations will result in someone completely making a butchery of it. 

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh ji

Youre right. I wish to find a teacher soon. But I also meant to say always read it outloud with the recording lol.

Edited by Preeet
1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Preeet said:

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh ji

Allah in the kuran is also praising GOD. I have no issues with anyone praising GOD in any ethical way. I do not know Muhhammad ji, and his teachings could have been misinterpreted, so I would rather keep no opinion of him rather than just guessing. My only concern is for me to follow my own dharma. Allah is a name of God, but we have been instructed to do jaap of Sri Vaheguru during amrit sanchar since it was made from the 4 yugas. Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru

You are in your own league.  Let me guess you were the special student throughout your life.  You still have this title here.

1 hour ago, Akalifauj said:

You are in your own league.  Let me guess you were the special student throughout your life.  You still have this title here.

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh ji

What was wrong with the post you replied to..? 

1 person likes this