Why Muslims should never be trusted

Mahakaal96

Guest Jacfsing2

My Gurmukhi level is really basic, so I won't be responding to the whole pronunciation point, but it is wise not to be posting stuff like you know how to pronounce it, when you don't. But I do know from the limited knowledge I do know that Gurmukhi evolved not from Hindi, but rather the language of the people of Mahadesha. It's more similar to the Middle-Eastern languages than Hindi or Sanskrit, (they even sound different).

10 minutes ago, Preeet said:

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh ji

Im by far not a master when it comes to gurmukhi! In Hindi the danda when pointed towards the left gives an hard ee sound, while pointing towards the right gives an ih sound. I noticed with all aryan&dravid languages they use those same dandas and they all give the same sounds. When it comes to hari in harimandir, I think you have misunderstood what I was saying. I pronounce it as `har-ih mandir``, not har-ee mandir``.

English and Gurmukhi are 2 separate languages with separate sounds and utterations. Hari <- like that will always be  pronounced wrong, that's why Harmandir is far more accurate but still not the same as the pure Gurmukhi of it. 

4 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

My Gurmukhi level is really basic, so I won't be responding to the whole pronunciation point, but it is wise not to be posting stuff like you know how to pronounce it, when you don't. But I do know from the limited knowledge I do know that Gurmukhi evolved not from Hindi, but rather the language of the people of Mahadesha. It's more similar to the Middle-Eastern languages than Hindi or Sanskrit, (they even sound different).

Yeah I've noticed that too. Though I'm not an expert on this, not by a long shot.

Just now, Preeet said:

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh ji

Of course, this is why I suggest to everyone who cannot read gurmukhi to do what I did.. Play a recording of whichever respected paath you wish to recite, and read it with english transliterations while listening.. & then after some time then start to recite it outloud. That`s what worked for me.

or a better idea might be learn Gurmukhi? That method was only for those who were illiterate or speechless. Reading it with English Translations will result in someone completely making a butchery of it. 

6 hours ago, Preeet said:

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh ji

Allah in the kuran is also praising GOD. I have no issues with anyone praising GOD in any ethical way. I do not know Muhhammad ji, and his teachings could have been misinterpreted, so I would rather keep no opinion of him rather than just guessing. My only concern is for me to follow my own dharma. Allah is a name of God, but we have been instructed to do jaap of Sri Vaheguru during amrit sanchar since it was made from the 4 yugas. Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru

You are in your own league.  Let me guess you were the special student throughout your life.  You still have this title here.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

Funny how preet claims to be amritdhari and yet follows mandirs and idols and jyotirlingas and what not.

People often say they follow everything and are not restricted to one religion.

Why don't same people put their one leg in one boat and other leg in other boat when crossing a lake ?

why they only sit in one boat then ? because they know they will drown. Stick to one path , be it sanatan or sikhi. both are great.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

There is so much muslim hatred in this thread .

If we were really so cautious of muslims , why then so many cases of our girls being eloped by muslim boys ? 

also most people seem to be missing that Gurbani has its own definition of muslim . A whole shabad where a new definition of muslim is given in terms of old muslim terminologies. 

Secondly , a muslim in truest sense (as per islam itself) is "one who submits to will of Allah (Waheguru)" . then in that sense all bhagats and all shaheeds and all of true sikhs are "muslims" .

Sufis are not universally peaceful . Shaik Ahmad Sirhindi who got Guru Arjan dev martyred was a sufi . Sufis believe there are 4 layers to reaching truth. Shariat, Tariqat , Marfat and Haqeeqat . Those who're serious in their spiritual quest will obviously be peaceful 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
On 11/04/2017 at 1:21 PM, Mahakaal96 said:

Spot on. In general sikhs are a very honest, non discriminating, trustworthy & friendly people who treat everyone equal regardless of religion etc... however the rest of humanity is not like that & we need to smarten up.

Muslims are the worst because it is quite simply a part of their belief that everyone is not equal.. and that those who are not Muslim (kafirs) can be lied to, exploited, raped & even killed without the risk of any retribution from god.... there's a reason why Guru Gobind Singh Ji exposed their lieing & deceitful ways at Anandpur Sahib when the Muslim swore oaths on the Koran only to then break them at the first available oppurtunity. Guru Sahib did that to open our eyes & to make us aware.

I urge all my brothers & sisters on this site to be more aware, cautious & extremely careful when having any kind of dealing with any Muslim. It's a testament to the greatness of our Guru that we as a community are very tolerant & respectful towards all... but our Guru also taught us to be budhi maan (of discerning intellect) & raj neetic (politically aware).

its good to be cautious , but not good to hate 1.2 billion people with same brush ! gross generalization. Indian and Paki muslims must def be having beef against sikhs. A UAE muslim I doubt has anything against sikhs

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

Sadiq Khan must be feeling sad how come sikhs survived and most musslims are aware that wherever sikh community will go , there islam's image will get spoiled because sikhism is only religion whose history started as a testament to extremist islam's brutality 

And Sadiq is pakistani . Paki / Indian / Afghani muslims are more kattar than the UAE / qatari ones I think .

Otherwise muslims in UAE wouldn't have allowed to build a grand gurudwara in dubai . I am sure muslims in UAE don't even know rash history of Sikhs with extremist islam . 

But a pakistani or indian muslim is well aware ! 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

I will go on a leap and say Muhamad was a failed prophet . And his misdeeds are what is reverberating as Islamist fanaticism worldwide.

There's a concept called "Satanic verses" . Its said early life of muhammad wasn't easy. He was pitted against powerful pagan arabs who were idol worshippers and polytheists . Mecca was still a hotspot of pilgrimage and a source of revenue for tribes of mecca.

When muahamad introduced monotheistic islam and rejected idol worship, he found himself at strange odds with powerful arabs . It is well known many wars took place of his new muslims and pagan arabs.

Muhammad longed to convert his kinsmen and neighbors of Mecca to Islam. As he was reciting Sūra an-Najm, considered a revelation by the angel Gabriel, Satan tempted him to utter the following lines after verses 19 and 20:

Have ye thought upon Al-Lat and Al-‘Uzzá
and Manāt, the third, the other?
These are the exalted gharāniq, whose intercession is hoped for.

Most of his conversion of arabia to islam was by hocus pocus means . Otherwise islam wouldn't have even become majority religion in arabia , forget about rest of countries