Why Muslims should never be trusted

Mahakaal96

20 hours ago, Sukhvirk76 said:

absolutism leads people away from the core message.

It's a shame you fell to this exact same thing when reading the original post. When Guru Gobind Singh Ji warned us not to trust the word of a Muslim, mahraj made that statement in the hope that most of his sikhs would have enough budhi (intellect) to know which Muslims that statement would apply to & not be of low intellect where they start applying that warning to Bhagats. 

How many sikhs do you think have come across a genuine Muslim bhagat in their lives & wondered if that warning should apply to them?? Mahraj knew exactly the type of Muslims we would be dealing with hence the warning. 

Anyone reading Bhagat Farid Ji's Bani can clearly see that taqqiya is not being deployed even remotely.... Bhagat jis Bani is inline with gurmat and therefore beyond any doubt or suspicion.

17 hours ago, Preeet said:

Agreed. Even a lot of Amritdharis don``t even matha tek when they go to the mandir. & why is there no like button for me to click regarding your posts?? 

Amritdharis dont go to mandirs. As for the thread I think making a blanket statement like that is pretty stupid and Guru Gobind Singh Ji never said that ALL muslims should never be trusted. Like it or not there are some muslims who are great human beings ofcourse there also are alot of bad ones(perhaps even out of porportion to other quams except hindus) and we should never forget that but that doesnt mean we become obsessed with them.

1 minute ago, Sukhvirk76 said:

Harmandir? Lol 

What a ridiculous statement, if guru nanak dev ji traveled to all religious sites and respected them all even kaaba sharif then why wouldn't a amritdhari have a problem going to a mandir? No one is asking them to do Pooja to a moorti,? 

Would amritdharis also refuse to go to a church? 

Harmandir sahib is a gurudwara not a mandir I know your not this stupid stop playing with words. Idol worship is against sikhi no ifs ands or buts about it I know you know this too why else would u go to a mandir if u wernt gna practise idol worship? If a hindu freind invites a sikhi to mandir for a function or event than aslong as he doesnt worship a rock I have no problem with it if he shows up just to show his face out of respect for the invite however worshiping any idol is completey against sikhi. 

13 hours ago, Sukhvirk76 said:

The quip at the beginning of my response was exactly that. And since it is called Harmandir or rather har mandir it is technically a mandir which is a generic term for a place of worship in North India it is not specific to any religion although I agree it is not used as much within the Sikh lexicon. However Har mandir does mean the temple of har. 

I also in my post clarified that there is no problem going to a mandir for a Sikh to be respectful but not engage in idol worship 

Should sikhs refrain from going to any other place of worship other than a gurudwaras 

Mandir has many meanings, it can also mean Place, dwelling etc not just temple. 

@Mahakaal96 Your thread speaks the truth, but I wonder if you'd be able to upload the verses directly from the Quran online or something. A-lot of people think the website you linked is rather well biased. I'm not fluent in the scripture so I can't do it myself.

Guest Jacfsing2
2 hours ago, Kira said:

@Mahakaal96 Your thread speaks the truth, but I wonder if you'd be able to upload the verses directly from the Quran online or something. A-lot of people think the website you linked is rather well biased. I'm not fluent in the scripture so I can't do it myself.

The website he uploaded from is biased; however, everything that was said is legit. Guru Sahib himself said not to trust any oaths of the Quran in Zafarnama.

1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

The website he uploaded from is biased; however, everything that was said is legit. Guru Sahib himself said not to trust any oaths of the Quran in Zafarnama.

I'm not doubting Guru Gobind Singh Ji, not by a long shot. If Guru Sahib said that then obviously he had a legitimate reason and as Guru Pita's kids we should obey it, the main thing I want to put to bed is the quotes from the Quran. 

16 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

If such is the case.  Then in Gurbani, when Alluh is used to praise God.  Guru sahib is praising Alluh of the Koran.  

There's not a single mention of it ever being called Harimandir, its always Harmandir in all the texts, the Hari mandir she'd rather we worship at is this one. The same people who preach this narrative ended up putting moortis inside Harmandir Sahib.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g635748-d2008479-Reviews-Sri_Hari_Mandir_Temple-Porbandar_Gujarat.html

She's right though, every time we see the word Har in Gurbani we should change it to Hari, I mean remember what happened to the last person who tried to change Gurbani...yeah....he sort of got kicked out and ended up getting burned by his own chelley.

9 minutes ago, Preeet said:

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh ji

You claim it`s not called `Hari Mandir` if I``m not mistaken.. right? Now I can`t read gurmukhi, but I can read hindi. Just look at the name ``ਹਰਿਮੰਦਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ``! The danda with the head pointing towards the right gives an i sound ``ਹਰਿ`` the one in between that word.. Would that not spell out Hari then? Rather than Har being ਹਰ

That sounded funny Preet, "Now I can`t read gurmukhi, but I can read hindi."  So how did you read the Gurmukhi ? ?

Found this:

7 minutes ago, Preeet said:

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh ji

You claim it`s not called `Hari Mandir` if I``m not mistaken.. right? Now I can`t read gurmukhi, but I can read hindi. Just look at the name ``ਹਰਿਮੰਦਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ``! The danda with the head pointing towards the right gives an i sound ``ਹਰਿ`` the one in between that word.. Would that not spell out Hari then? Rather than Har being ਹਰ

There's a difference. It's not ਹਰੀ which is what you keep trying to force, the word is ਹਰਿ , the sound is softer and completely different. Maybe an idea might be to learn Gurmukhi script before coming on here and lecturing others about what the real name of anything is. If you're mispronouncing a basic word like that I shudder to think what you're doing to other ones. Seek out a Taksali Teacher and get proper Santhiya. That is, if you're willing to become a student and not act like an all knowing master.