Prophecy about the Gurus

5 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

Akal Purekh parmeshvar never takes birth (ajooni) but takes 'avtar'. 

There is a massive difference between taking birth & taking an avtar.

There are 6 types of avtar depending on the completeness of consciousness that parmeshvar deems necessary for that certain avtar.

Six types of avtar are;

Ansha

Aveshya

Kalah

Nit

Namit

puran

Guru Nanak mahraj is above these 6 & classed as a puran tam/ puran gur/ puran har avtar which means an avtar with complete supreme consciousness.

It's starting to make sense. It's tough trying to break out of viewing these issues from the standard Abrahamic framework that's almost second nature. I'm assuming the distinction between birth Vs avtaar is the idea that Akaal Purakh exists simultaneously as one of His avtaars, whereas birth is somewhat limiting in that respect? 

Guest Jacfsing2
17 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

It's starting to make sense. It's tough trying to break out of viewing these issues from the standard Abrahamic framework that's almost second nature. I'm assuming the distinction between birth Vs avtaar is the idea that Akaal Purakh exists simultaneously as one of His avtaars, whereas birth is somewhat limiting in that respect? 

We do have to realize that Guru Sahib existed before 1469 as he was revealed to the bhagats in Nirgun. Gurbani says he doesn't have any body, but rather Guru Sahib is a special form. The body of Guru Sahib while not his limitation should still be respected, but it's the light not the body to be worshiped.

7 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

We do have to realize that Guru Sahib existed before 1469 as he was revealed to the bhagats in Nirgun. Gurbani says he doesn't have any body, but rather Guru Sahib is a special form. The body of Guru Sahib while not his limitation should still be respected, but it's the light not the body to be worshiped.

So these people that say Guru Sahib has returned as such-and-such a person, what exactly is it of Guru Sahib that is carried over? Conscious? Knowledge? Power? But then why are these attributes not at the same strength as they were in the original manifestation? Why does the current personality seem to override the apparently greater power of the Guru personality?

Guest Jacfsing2
48 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

So these people that say Guru Sahib has returned as such-and-such a person, what exactly is it of Guru Sahib that is carried over? Conscious? Knowledge? Power? But then why are these attributes not at the same strength as they were in the original manifestation? Why does the current personality seem to override the apparently greater power of the Guru personality?

I'm not of the thought that Guru Sahib came again after Gur-Gaddi of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. But what is true is that the goal of Sikhi/ (as well as Bhagti movement), was to be merged with Vaheguru and how you get there is from himself. I'm nothing, but with each day I do nitnem and Amrit vela, I feel like a stronger person, so some deluded people thought one day from experiencing grace to start a Jatha and call themselves Mahapurukhs. That's how 99% of so-called self-proclaimed Gurus started their lineage.