Islam to take over christianity

Big_Tera

19 hours ago, YOYO29 said:
13 hours ago, YOYO29 said:

We Pakistanis are constantly labeled as backward,ignorant intolerant but mark my words in Pakistan someone like modi will never be elected.

And even if somehow Muslim genocide is started from India by Hindutvis remember one thing we are not Jews we can defend ourselves if we are going down we will take the whole world with us especial Hindutvi extremists who are right next to us and this could be dangerous for Sikhs too they can caught up in middle of it and  their cradle of Sikhi , Punjab would be in serious danger.So think twice before fueling hatred for Muslims

You are a backward, ignorant, intolerant, extremist Muslim.  Read the bold, you are a terrorist. Anyone who repeats such statements is a terrorist and you are a Muslim.  So this makes you a Muslim terrorist.  You have no regard for innocent people. You are ready to kill, burn, bomb innocent people, which include children and woman because you are being targeted by hindus hypothetically.  You are a coward and a pig.  Your IP address should be reported to Interpol and secret service agents should be pulling you in for questioning.  Which sane, humane person will ever say the disgusting words like you have.  You have many screws loose.    

Guest Jacfsing2
7 hours ago, YOYO29 said:

as i said earlier believe what you want if it gives you some sort of comfort.I'm not interested in right wing white gourps don't give a damn .I'm interested in sikh peolpe that's why i'm here. and the thing u said about sikhs forum the very fact i'm here denies you claim that i'm some kinds hardcore muslim .i would not be here then okay.
And there are plenty of sikhs on islamic forum too.So no need to cry.

Look nobody, (hopefully, unless they want to expose themselves now), really views the average Hindu as their enemy as a Sikh. What you are basically doing is setting them all up together to somehow get some crazy minority of an already tiny minority in the world to somehow put a shield for Muslims and a Talwar towards Hindus, no such thing will happen, especially since the average Hindu is ignorant on what's even going on.

I think we should respect YOYOS views and not accuse him of things he has no intention of doing or has done. He has said that he does not belive in God. But Obviously he still cares about the people/family he originated from.  There is nothing wrong with that.

He has made some good points about Sikhs and Punjab.  Issues that are happening there that we have not got a control of yet. 

We should welcome anyone of any faith on this forum even if they dont have a faith. It is a place to learn. As a Sikh I welcome YOYO to the group and apologise on behalf of others who have made unwarranted comments about you as a person or the faith and culture you originated from. 

Guest Jacfsing2
3 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

I think we should respect YOYOS views and not accuse him of things he has no intention of doing or has done. He has said that he does not belive in God. But Obviously he still cares about the people/family he originated from.  There is nothing wrong with that.

He has made some good points about Sikhs and Punjab.  Issues that are happening there that we have not got a control of yet. 

We should welcome anyone of any faith on this forum even if they dont have a faith. It is a place to learn. As a Sikh I welcome YOYO to the group and apologise on behalf of others who have made unwarranted comments about you as a person or the faith and culture you originated from. 

Look at the language he used to us. "Same goes for you i have seen you often here vomiting hate against Islam so go Fck yourself you little c*nt .Go do whatever the heck you can.I don't give a rat's @ss what a b@st@rd like u think.Go report to which ever of your dad you want to." This type of language would get you banned from 99% of forums, I'd dare someone to attempt to try to post this at Gurmatbibek. This isn't a religious discrimination but rather a stand against profanity.

I agree with some points you said except the part about Muslims not donating to terrorist attack victims I live in an area with a lot of Muslim pop that grew in a few years and after the Ottawa attack Muslims from my city donated to the soilders family. However with this increase of population there has been an increase of gangs criminality and hostility to others including Sikhs where you now see groups of Muslims acting all hard givin ppl stares and just trying to be intimidating. You really c them saying racist stuff tho but there have been minor cases so who knows what these gangs say behind closed doord