Islam to take over christianity

Big_Tera

3 hours ago, YOYO29 said:

it is wrong to kilt  actually i have nevthatrer it was only when ipeople's joined social media and started using Internet i find hindus and sikhs hating muslims calling us with derogatory remarks sulley,katwe etc I used to think Sikhs are friendly and loving people that's why I started goggling about Sikhs and then khalistan whiught me here i joined thismuslims forum in 2014 unfortunately my experience here have been very bad it has forced me to change my perception of Sikhs.

As for your daughter's school incident it is really disturbing those boys must have been from Punjabi Muslims families and as you know we have not very good history with sikhs. Many pepole on both sides hate each other these boys must be one of them.

This hatred has been fuelled up since the terror attack of 11 11. Before then religions respected people and people's hearts were not full of hatred for anything that represented the muslim faith- hijab, beards, white gowns, etc. Since then things have gone from bad to worse.Attack after attack. Now we are promised that the streets of europe will be unsafe for all. A little of what you plant finally gets flunged back at the muslim community. No need to complain. Millions of families have been hurt by terrorists, no muslims have come forward and donated to support those affected. This means they support this way of life of these terrorists. 

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

You must know it's a pretty common tactic for Muslims posting online to claim to be atheists / agnostics / non-believers in order to disarm opposition? A few slip up like this YoYo guy but not often.

Read the comments underneath any YouTube video critical of Islam, and there's always one or two "atheist ex-Muslims" who supposedly deserted the faith but defend it with their lives, lol. If you love it so much, why'd you leave? They reply they still have family who are in the faith, etc, in order to cover their tracks. It's online Jihad; Taqqiah in the modern age. I don't know why it's such a difficult concept for some of you to understand. You're being mugged off.

They are even afraid to use their real names on sites like Ebay. They use Christian names because no one wants to deal with Muslims.

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

You must know it's a pretty common tactic for Muslims posting online to claim to be atheists / agnostics / non-believers in order to disarm opposition? A few slip up like this YoYo guy but not often.

Read the comments underneath any YouTube video critical of Islam, and there's always one or two "atheist ex-Muslims" who supposedly deserted the faith but defend it with their lives, lol. If you love it so much, why'd you leave? They reply they still have family who are in the faith, etc, in order to cover their tracks. It's online Jihad; Taqqiah in the modern age. I don't know why it's such a difficult concept for some of you to understand. You're being mugged off.

Okay if i a person said he is not into religion yet he defends his faith ? Does people like you would stop criticizing his faith ? nope not a chance.I wrote what i feel.I don't mind if you kill isil or any radical islamists and neither i would defend their 7th century rules but what I have problem is when people judge all muslims by the actions of few.

However if you stil wanna believe that i'm doing taqiya that's upto you.If that helps you sleep good at night then so be it.
But I will say one thing basically i never said i'm ex muslim. Get your facts right.And before you jump on this taqiya sh1t.Just google Atheist Hindus.You will find plenty and also google late Khushwant Singh.He was atheist and he did not believe in God yet he was proud of his culture and even if he did not believe in God it did not stop him from returning his award to Indian govt after anti sikh riots and govt's failure to protect Sikhs.When I stopped believing in God I used to ridicule Islam on Facebook and I would find many hindus would like my posts but as soon as I would post about their religion they would go all abusive.That is when I said to myself enough is enough if they can defend their religion even though many of them are atheist and did not believe in God why can't I ? 

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

I can understand his point of view because he has been brainwashed from birth to believe in a certain way of life and ideology which is very black and white there is no area's of grey in abrahmic faiths. So it is hard for him and other muslims who feel like him to detach themselves totally from Islam and islam's culture which they still might want to be part of as they like and enjoy aspects of it.

I remember witnessing an argument between a british born gay pakistani muslim and a conservative british salafi muslim. The gay was saying he is muslim and Quran doesnt say gays to be killed and still held on to his islamic religion (even though most muslim sects says being gay and muslim is haram). The ultra conservative salafi muslim guy was pointing out various hadiths which stated gays to be killed and such activity was forbidden in islam and gay people are out of the fold of islam according to scriptures. The gay was a proud pakistani nationalist and proud to be a muslim but then began abusing the hadiths and praising the the Quran even though Quran has many extremist and questionable verses which cities for people to be killed on various dubious instances.

It shows even if some muslims know their faith is against certain forbidden activities (like homosexuality or atheism or feminism, etc) they will still carry on doing it regardless, and also try to justify it and still want to hold on to their muslim faith in some way or another maybe as a source of comfort or out of fear of persecution or dis-ownment if their conservative muslim family and friends found out about their real views?

3 hours ago, genie said:

The thing you dont realise is that Islam fuels hatred against non-muslims just read quran and hadiths. I posted videos of what muslims are taught in masjids and you didnt reply because you know its true.

listen bro I got no time to listen their filth.It makes my blood boil that these guys are completely out of their minds.They are holding us back by constantly focusing on past glories rather than planing about future.I wanna see Muslim countries progress like the model of Israel and West I often tell other muslims online that look at Jews they have one the strictest religious rules and look at where they stand now it is just ludicrous to live your lives according to rules made fourteen hundred years ago.These rules worked fine in those times we need to change otherwise we will keep getting humiliated.

14 minutes ago, genie said:

I can understand his point of view because he has been brainwashed from birth to believe in a certain way of life

And who brainwashed those thousands of Hindus who don't believe in God yet are proud Hindus ??? And who brainwashed Khushwant Singh ? 

8 minutes ago, YOYO29 said:

And who brainwashed those those thousands of Hindus who don't believe in God yet are proud Hindus ??? And who brainwashed Khushwant Singh ? 

We dont classify khushwant Singh as a Sikh he is like a bhagat singh who turns out was from a hindu punjabi family. Just cos they have surname Singh doesnt meant they sikh

The singh surname came from the hindu rajput's back in the days.

As for atheist hindus and atheist Sikhs There is a concept of being an atheist hindu in Hinduism, you can be an atheist buddhist because there is no God in buddhism. But in Sikhism there isn't that atheist concept. You cant deny existence of God and still be a Sikh because God is central to the message of Sikhism.

If you say you don't believe in a God but still want to be a muslim then thats oxymoronic as God is central to the teachings of Islam. What you should say is your culturally muslim but your not a believer in islam.

25 minutes ago, YOYO29 said:

Okay if i a person said he is not into religion yet he defends his faith ? Does people like you would stop criticizing his faith ? nope not a chance.I wrote what i feel.I don't mind if you kill isil or any radical islamists and neither i would defend their 7th century rules but what I have problem is when people judge all muslims by the actions of few.

However if you stil wanna believe that i'm doing taqiya that's upto you.If that helps you sleep good at night then so be it.
But I will say one thing basically i never said i'm ex muslim. Get your facts right.And before you jump on this taqiya sh1t.Just google Atheist Hindus.You will find plenty and also google late Khushwant Singh.He was atheist and he did not believe in God yet he was proud of his culture and even if he did not believe in God it did not stop him from returning his award to Indian govt after anti sikh riots and govt's failure to protect Sikhs.When I stopped believing in God I used to ridicule Islam on Facebook and I would find many hindus would like my posts but as soon as I would post about their religion they would go all abusive.That is when I said to myself enough is enough if they can defend their religion even though many of them are atheist and did not believe in God why can't I ? 

Heard it all before. Try it with someone else. Not interested in your filth. Go to a right-wing white forum and try your games with them. You'll be crying into your pillow for a month when you hear the things they've to say about your faith and people. You try it here because you know Sikhs are fundamentally decent people who live and let live. Don't forget you wandered over here, to a SIKH forum, okay Muslim?

If you feel so strongly about being misrepresented, go to the places that are doing you and your people genuine harm. Who are Sikhs? We're a tiny minority. Go to where the big boys play. 

1 minute ago, MisterrSingh said:

Heard it all before. Try it with someone else. Not interested in your filth.

as i said earlier believe what you want if it gives you some sort of comfort.I'm not interested in right wing white gourps don't give a damn .I'm interested in sikh peolpe that's why i'm here. and the thing u said about sikhs forum the very fact i'm here denies you claim that i'm some kinds hardcore muslim .i would not be here then okay.
And there are plenty of sikhs on islamic forum too.So no need to cry.

To all my sikh brothers & sisters on this site... there is no point in talking to a Muslim & there is certainly no point in ever trusting anything that comes out of their mouths! 

They consider us as Kafirs (non believers) and therefore are permitted under the laws of Islam to practice what is known as 'TAQIYYA' when having any dealing with us.

I urge you all to research & learn about TAQIYYA for yourself but have added some info below.

Also remember that Guru Gobind Singh Ji explicitly said the word of a Muslim is never to be trusted. Remember how the lowly dogs of Aurugzebs army swore oaths on the Quran but then broke them at the first chance at Anandpur & how Guru Sahib exposed their treacherous ways. It is in their blood to lie & deceive.

TAQIYYA

Deception, Lying 
and Taqiyya

Does Islam permit Muslims to lie? 

Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences."

There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them. 

Quran

Quran (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.

Quran (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves" against danger, meaning that there are times when a Muslim should appear friendly to non-Muslims, even though they should not feel that way..

Quran (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway.  (The next verse refers only to those who have a personal agreement with Muhammad as individuals - see Ibn Kathir (vol 4, p 49)

Quran (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who had to "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Quran (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts" 

Quran (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means 'deceit'. If Allah is supremely deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21)

Taken collectively these verses are interpreted to mean that there are circumstances when a Muslim may be "compelled" to deceive others for a greater purpose.

Hadith and Sira

Sahih Bukhari (52:269) - "The Prophet said, 'War is deceit.'" The context of this is thought to be the murder of Usayr ibn Zarim and his thirty unarmed men by Muhammad's men after he "guaranteed" them safe passage (see Additional Notes below).

Sahih Bukhari (49:857) - "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar." Lying is permitted when the end justifies the means.

Sahih Bukhari (84:64-65) - Speaking from a position of power at the time, Ali confirms that lying is permitted in order to deceive an "enemy."

Sahih Muslim (32:6303) - "...he did not hear that exemption was granted in anything what the people speak as lie but in three cases: in battle, for bringing reconciliation amongst persons and the narration of the words of the husband to his wife, and the narration of the words of a wife to her husband (in a twisted form in order to bring reconciliation between them)."

Sahih Bukhari (50:369) - Recounts the murder of a poet, Ka'b bin al-Ashraf, at Muhammad's insistence. The men who volunteered for the assassination used dishonesty to gain Ka'b's trust, pretending that they had turned against Muhammad. This drew the victim out of his fortress, whereupon he was brutally slaughtered.

From Islamic Law:

Reliance of the Traveler (p. 746 - 8.2) - "Speaking is a means to achieve objectives. If a praiseworthy aim is attainable through both telling the truth and lying, it is unlawful to accomplish through lying because there is no need for it. When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible (N:i.e. when the purpose of lying is to circumvent someone who is preventing one from doing something permissible), and obligatory to lie if the goal is obligatory... it is religiously precautionary in all cases to employ words that give a misleading impression...  (See the Permissible Lying section on the Sharia page for more)

"One should compare the bad consequences entailed by lying to those entailed by telling the truth, and if the consequences of telling the truth are more damaging, one is entitled to lie."

Notes

Muslims are allowed to lie to unbelievers in order to defeat them. There are several forms:

Taqiyya - Saying something that isn't true as it relates to the Muslim identity.

Kitman - Lying by omission. An example would be when Muslim apologists quote only a fragment of verse 5:32(that if anyone kills "it shall be as if he had killed all mankind") while neglecting to mention that the rest of the verse (and the next) mandate murder in undefined cases of "corruption" and "mischief." 

Tawriya - Intentionally creating a false impression.

Muruna - 'Blending in' by setting aside some practices of Islam or Sharia in order to advance others.

Though not called taqiyya by name, Muhammad clearly used deception when he signed a 10-year treaty with the Meccans that allowed him access to their city while he secretly prepared his own forces for a takeover. The unsuspecting residents were conquered in easy fashion after he broke the treaty two years later. Some of the people in the city who had trusted him at his word were executed. 

Another example of lying is when Muhammad used deception to trick his personal enemies into letting down their guard and exposing themselves to slaughter by pretending to seek peace. This happened in the case of Ka'b bin al-Ashraf (as previously noted) and again later against Usayr ibn Zarim, a surviving leader of the Banu Nadir tribe, which had been evicted from their home in Medina by the Muslims.

At the time, Usayr ibn Zarim was attempting to gather an armed force against the Muslims from among a tribe allied with the Quraish (against which Muhammad had already declared war). Muhammad's "emissaries" went to ibn Zarim and persuaded him to leave his safe haven on the pretext of meeting with the prophet of Islam in Medina to discuss peace. Once vulnerable, the leader and his thirty companions were massacred by the Muslims with ease, probably because they were unarmed - having been given a guarantee of safe passage (Ibn Ishaq 981).

Such was the reputation of Muslims for lying and then killing that even those who "accepted Islam" did not feel entirely safe. Consider the fate of the Jadhima. When Muslim "missionaries" approached their tribe, one of the members insisted that they would be slaughtered even though they had already "converted" to Islam to avoid just such a demise. However, the others believed they could trust the Muslim leader's promise that they would not be harmed if they simply offered no resistance. (After convincing the skeptic to lay down his arms, the unarmed men of the tribe were quickly tied up and beheaded - Ibn Ishaq 834 & 837).