Islam to take over christianity

Big_Tera

10 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

I dont think the picture is that bleak.

The only way to stop this is have tougher immigration laws. Which europe needs to implement and stop excepting huge amount of refegees from middle east. Also we all know know that muslims from middle east are not as extreme as those from pakistan. 

Infact they are quite liberal. Mosque attendence in middle eastern countries is low and many leave the faith altogether. 

I'm not passing judgement either way. I'm just telling it how I feel things will pan out. It will be a gradual and subtle process. 

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

It'll happen without any bloodshed in Europe. There will simply be more of them. The numbers will overwhelm everyone who isn't Muslim. By 2100 the entirety of Europe will be Muslim majority. Places like Sweden, France, Holland, Germany, and Norway will succumb earlier. The indigenous populations will have no reply because they'll have been conditioned to not resist. Actually, the wealthy elites will flee, whilst the rest will have to tough it out. It will be a gradual process, and therefore resistance will be minimal. Any attempts to form uprisings will be eliminated quite efficiently by the authorities. I'm just curious how or when the Muslims will then make their move for complete control, i.e. administrative and governmental, and what the process will be. Interesting times ahead. 

The plan Is to form a country within a country. There will be areas predominantly muslim sheria law controlled and we will all want to avoid those areas. Having many will ensure staunch followers of the faith. 

Nobody likes to interact with them as they appear rude to non believers. However there are those sweet talking types preying on children of whatever denomination - to talk them into converting at schools while studying. Therefore if your children do not understand their own faith - they might end up believing everything their muslim friends teach them about religion. It happened to my neighbours son, luckily his mum found out and saved him.

1 hour ago, Big_Tera said:

I dont think the pictur n n is that bleak.

The only way to stop this is have tougher immigration laws. Which europe needs to implement and stop excepting huge amount of refegees from middle east. Also we all know know that muslims from middle east are not as extreme as those from pakistan. 

Infact they are quite liberal. Mosque attendence in middle eastern countries is low and many leave the faith altogether. 

Immigration laws will control nothing. There are already loopholes In our normal system which the Immigrants have taken advantage of and milked to get their own way. There is a lady who works in a dominantly Muslim area and the muslim ladies who call in refuse to talk to the whites openly. They speak to the one Muslim lady who works there. 

Muslims get disability badges enabling them to park in disabled spaces without having any visible disability. Normal people are refused such badges. How do they manage this? They got their own in the system to play the system and add wrong info and milk the system. Thousands of genuine users get denied access to their rights while the ones who toy with the system are making use of facilities which they do not deserve.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

It'll happen without any bloodshed in Europe. There will simply be more of them. The numbers will overwhelm everyone who isn't Muslim. By 2100 the entirety of Europe will be Muslim majority. Places like Sweden, France, Holland, Germany, and Norway will succumb earlier. The indigenous populations will have no reply because they'll have been conditioned to not resist. Actually, the wealthy elites will flee, whilst the rest will have to tough it out. It will be a gradual process, and therefore resistance will be minimal. Any attempts to form uprisings will be eliminated quite efficiently by the authorities. I'm just curious how or when the Muslims will then make their move for complete control, i.e. administrative and governmental, and what the process will be. Interesting times ahead. 

Muslims will probably take over at this rate if nothing is done but in my view the oligarchs have already this covered in their master chess board and have planned for such a contingency. They do not plan to flee and leave their riches, land and real estate to the muslim's.

Civil war and genocide is the goal in my view because that's the only way they can get rid of islam and non-white europeans at a quick rate. There is no logically other way of seeing how the huge number of muslims can be deported or encouraged to leave under current political democratic climate or human rights and equality legislation's.

The european elites can try to do the gently boil the toad approach until muslims themselves leave islam gradually or they can try to do a quick violent fix... and judging european history especially in the balkans and eastern europe it seems they will resort to civil war and genocide when they feel muslim numbers are way to high and they are swaying governments to favor an islamic agenda threatening everything that europe stands for and was built on.

21 minutes ago, genie said:

Muslims will probably take over at this rate if nothing is done but in my view the oligarchs have already this covered in their master chess board and have planned for such a contingency. They do not plan to flee and leave their riches, land and real estate to the muslim's.

Civil war and genocide is the goal in my view because that's the only way they can get rid of islam and non-white europeans at a quick rate. There is no logically other way of seeing how the huge number of muslims can be deported or encouraged to leave under current political democratic climate or human rights and equality legislation's.

The european elites can try to do the gently boil the toad approach until muslims themselves leave islam gradually or they can try to do a quick violent fix... and judging european history especially in the balkans and eastern europe it seems they will resort to civil war and genocide when they feel muslim numbers are way to high and they are swaying governments to favor an islamic agenda threatening everything that europe stands for and was built on.

You believe the Kalergi Plan will be - or is being - enacted? 

16 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

You believe the Kalergi Plan will be - or is being - enacted? 

Nope I don't believe they (the elites the oligarchs) plan a white genocide per say, I believe they plan to move the chess pieces to make the whites think they are being genocided by muslim's so that the white far right populist leaders and parties can get in power to start a civil war where they can get rid of muslims and non-whites from Europe eventually and then possibly restart colonialism 3.0

End of the day everything comes down to money... if they aint making huge money from it or plan to one way or another they wouldnt do it. Also the american freemason leader in the 18th century called albert pike predicted a forced class of civilizations between Islam and the zionist west which will result in them ruling all over. Oddly the events for that to take place seem to be moving in place.

Just now, genie said:

Nope I don't believe they (the elites the oligarchs) plan a white genocide per say, I believe they plan to move the chess pieces to make the whites think they are being genocided by muslim's so that the white far right populist leaders and parties can get in power to start a civil war where they can get rid of muslims and non-whites from Europe eventually and then possibly restart colonialism 3.0

End of the day everything comes down to money... if they aint making huge money from it or plan to one way or another they wouldnt plan it.

So they're pushing this immigration and Muslim situation to the absolute limits in order to provoke whites into rising up against non-whites? I say non-whites because we know when they go full retard, they aren't going to care if it's Muslim or not. "If it's brown, take it down" lol.

So why spend the past 60 or so years utterly demoralising whites to the point where their educated middle classes are more likely to side with the opposition, and the working classes are practically destroyed? Who will take the fight forward?

17 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

So why spend the past 60 or so years utterly demoralising whites to the point where their educated middle classes are more likely to side with the opposition, and the working classes are practically destroyed? Who will take the fight forward?

It comes down to money, the muslim migrant masses were and are cheaper labour and harder workers than your average self entitled white working class guy who usually wants a higher wage living in an expensive country and rightly so. Also a free society is dangerous for people at the top they are unable to control the unruly questioning masses. Muslims can easily be controlled by the mullahs/imams and they in turn are controlled by the rich elites.

So events need to happen and legislation brought forth to control people, tax them so that rich get richer poor get power. Muslims and their terrorism are ideal candidates for creating environment where draconian laws can be brought in to limit peoples freedoms. Then banksters and arms dealers will fund the white nationalist terrorists and they will at the same time also fund the home grown and migrant muslim terrorists to make huge money from.... then after much strife and bloodshed once muslims/non-whites are kicked out europe.... tyranny and exploitation against other races in the world will begin hence why i said colonialism 3.0 because we are are in colonialism 2.0 phase in present times

BTW I don't buy into all the conspiracy theory stuff in video's talking albert pike and Lucifer,etc that's just christian abrahmic propaganda bull crap. But the other stuff is quite interesting and events seem to be enfolding by powers that be to bring about some kinda vision of albert pike the past grandmaster of freemasonary.

4 hours ago, genie said:

Muslims will probably take over at this rate if nothing is done

Genie you are constantly committing the same mistake again and again by using the word Muslims with the assumption that each and every Muslim living in the world from Morocco ro Malaysia is trying to take over the world.How many Muslims have committed acts of terrorism in west 100,500,1000,2000 ??? They don't even form 0.0001 of Muslims and even if 1 % were to join radical organizations they could wreak havoc on the world.And I have noticed that some Sikhs here are openly supporting of EDL and other right wing movements believe me when they are done with Muslim they will definitely come after you.
Reading the comments here it seems genocide of Muslims is imminent in Europe or fight btw Right wing Europeans and Muslims is imminent lolz that ain't gonna happen guys this is just your wishful thinking but one thing is sure this kinda hatred towards Muslims is definitely gonna push more Muslims towards extremists.And even if somehow Muslim genocide is started from India by Hindutvis remember one thing we are not Jews we can defend ourselves if we are going down we will take the whole world with us especial Hindutvi extremists who are right next to us and this could be dangerous for Sikhs too they can caught up in middle of it and  their cradle of Sikhi , Punjab would be in serious danger.So think twice before fueling hatred for Muslims

1 hour ago, YOYO29 said:

And even if somehow Muslim genocide is started from India by Hindutvis remember one thing we are not Jews we can defend ourselves if we are going down we will take the whole world with us especial Hindutvi extremists who are right next to us and this could be dangerous for Sikhs too they can caught up in middle of it and  their cradle of Sikhi , Punjab would be in serious danger.So think twice before fueling hatred for Muslims

Thanks, you just exposed yourself.  You're an extremist Muslim.  How many male virgins are waiting for you in hell?